X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tinnec View Post
    Hi all! *waves*

Is Tapping Tuesday still a thing?

Wow, AT is sure in shape! Can I be like and look her when I'm her age?
    Tapping Tuesday is not a formal thing anymore. Amanda does occasionally respond to requests from Twitter, it's just luck if she responds to you.
    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Comment

Amanda responding to her "son" from her new movie Kid Cannabis tweeting her

Baby! You are a delight to work with. I love playing your mom. See you next week. And sit up straight! xo RT @JonathanDBrown: hi mom

Comment

Trailer for Taken Back, i can't wait!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jana Helen Laivel View Post
              Trailer for Taken Back, i can't wait!
              Ooh, looks better than what I'd expected. Nice to see AT being the 'evil' one here. And the guy who played Detective Lee Scanlon in Medium is in it as well!
              Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Maybe Amanda isn't the bad mother!? (she's so...lovely and amazing! I love her look) Plus, the photographer reminds me...Charlotte Benoit x) She looks like Sandrine Holt
                Great trailer, really!
                (really sorry for my bad english

Comment

A couple of Tweets from Amanda including a link to the trailer

Here's a wee sneak peak! Enjoy! Xo Taken Back - Finding Haley: Trailer http://youtu.be/1BjaZskIRKo via @youtube

Hey @MichaelShanks I've played Colleen Howe before. Just sayin... Congrats Mr. Workaholic! Xo

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                    A couple of Tweets from Amanda including a link to the trailer
                    I'm confused...who's colleen howe?

Comment

Amanda played Collen Howe in Net Worth, in 1995. Looks at page, it can speak to you: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colleen_Howe

Comment

Originally posted by picardythirds View Post
                        I'm confused...who's colleen howe?
                        Ah, the wonders of Wikipedia! Colleen Howe was a sports agent, married to a Hall of Fame hockey player Gordie Howe. She managed his career as well as the careers of their two hockey-playing sons. Apparently, Michael Shanks is going to be playing Gordie Howe in a TV movie. This seems to be Amanda's not-so-subtle hint that she'd like to play his wife.

Not knowing a thing about Gordie or Colleen Howe beyond what I've read on Wikipedia...I wanna see Michael and Amanda play husband and wife. You know they'd have a blast just shooting the movie.
                        Last edited by meredithchandler73; 27 July 2012, 06:43 AM. Reason: typo
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

And I just checked on imdb.... Back in 1995, there was a movie called "Net Worth". AT played Colleen Howe, presumbly in the role described by meredith.

So, it was kinda like a nudge nudge, wink wink that she'd be a good choice-- which would allow them to work together again.... which would be awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                            Some new Tweets from Amanda

Love the trailer, thanks so much..

Are we in the States would be able to see this movie?

Please help!
                            sigpic

Dare and Dream

Comment

Originally posted by Mack_1 View Post
                              Love the trailer, thanks so much..

Are we in the States would be able to see this movie?

Please help!
                              The movie will be broadcast on Lifetime in August, as far as I know.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X