X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
      She's smiling at a rich German guy who's trying to persuade her to take a few days to come visit him. That's her "you're sweet, and I'm tempted, but it would be very irresponsible, so I really really shouldn't" smile. She's on a webchat with him.

The episode is Next Tuesday, if you'd like to watch it.
      Thanks! Baron von whatshisname! I was always curious about him. Another tidbit about Magnus that will never be explored. Love the smile though.

Comment

Wasn't it Olaf something?
        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
            Wasn't it Olaf something?
            Yes. I believe he was Count Olaf. I'm a broken record about this, but I wished we saw more romantic interests for Helen. Olaf couldn't possibly be the only one pining away for Helen!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Well, see, I usually end up losing my voice after a full day interviews, so I thought the softer delivery of her voice might be easier on my vocal cords. That and I need something to keep me from zoning out. I'm a chronic multi-tasker, so it's easier for me to pay attention when I've something else to focus on.

I mean, Magnus does have a gentler voice compared to Sam. You can hear the difference the most in Sanctuary's Season 3 "The Bank Job", where she lets her accent slip into her Americanized voice.

For the record, I love "The Bank Job" because as I was watching, I heard the accent slip when she was supergluing the gunshot wound on one of their "hostages", and was like Ew! Really?! I watch this show because she *doesn't* let it slip! but then I started giggling when Walter was like "told you she wasn't really British!!"

I think it says a lot about AT's dedication to the role when I can spot a slip so easily, only to be chastised when they hang a lantern on it later in the show. She's precise, and it shows that she puts so much effort into her role(s).
              Yay multi-tasking!

I need to re-watch The Bank Job. I don't remember that at all! Good job picking that out!

Congrats to AT for her nomination!

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
                Yes. I believe he was Count Olaf. I'm a broken record about this, but I wished we saw more romantic interests for Helen. Olaf couldn't possibly be the only one pining away for Helen!
                Count Olaf? Was that a TPTB tongue in cheek?
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Count_Olaf

Comment

sigpic

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Some good news about Olivia and other Tweets

Olivia is on the mend!!! Thanks for all the love. #imahappymama!

Yay! Little superstar!! What a hero! RT @XxMoonBeamx: This girl deserves endless retweets. http://pic.twitter.com/UqeW7eyp

Fate? RT @colinferg: Sitting in a bar watching a girl dance on a table playing air saxophone to a harmonica solo... i think i love her

Night sweet tweeps. Happy Canada day tomorrow. This country is younger than Helen Magnus!! ))

Thank you sweet Yoda! Xo RT @mouthnoize: @amandatapping happy Canada Day from NYC!!! Do glad missy O is feeling better. Much love. N xxoo

Comment

Comment

does anyone else feel godsmacked sometimes at how beautiful amanda is? kind of can knock you for a loop!
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                          does anyone else feel godsmacked sometimes at how beautiful amanda is? kind of can knock you for a loop!
                          All the time!

Comment

Originally posted by Samfan13 View Post
                            Which episode was that from?? I am ashamed I don't remember.... Was it when Druitt took Helen away from Evil!Ashley?

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                            Oh... I had this moment a month ago... I went through my screencaps of Sanctuary and I just sat there and stared at Amanda's pics, wondering "how can you be so beautiful??" I still wonder....

Comment

Originally posted by For_All_Eternity View Post
                              Which episode was that from?? I am ashamed I don't remember.... Was it when Druitt took Helen away from Evil!Ashley?
                              Yup. End of Nights, Pt. 1 if I'm not mistaken.

As for the Count/Baron guy, I'm surprised no one made a "Baron von Munchausen" crack. The Sanctuary crew seems like the kind of group that would do so... That would have been awesome. "Next Tuesday" has many tongue-in-cheek moments. It's why it's one of my fave episodes.

Comment

Yup. End of Nights, Pt. 1 if I'm not mistaken.

indeed
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X