Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alan View Post
    Now that Sanctuary is finally finished, does anyone think Amanda will go back to her natural hair colour?
    i hope!

i just prefer the lighter color , but she's still gorgeous no matter what color she chooses. she's lucky that way.
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      i hope!

i just prefer the lighter color , but she's still gorgeous no matter what color she chooses. she's lucky that way.
      I was going to say that I don't mind what colour she has...but the more and more I think about the more I just think blonde is the look for her. Every time I think of Amanda its always the blonde look that comes to mind. Yes, she's gorgeous no matter what colour but the blonde is her definitive look. Yes, as an actress she's a chameleon but her default look is the blonde to me.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
        I was going to say that I don't mind what colour she has...but the more and more I think about the more I just think blonde is the look for her. Every time I think of Amanda its always the blonde look that comes to mind. Yes, she's gorgeous no matter what colour but the blonde is her definitive look. Yes, as an actress she's a chameleon but her default look is the blonde to me.
        i think it's whatever the look is you were introduced to, it's the look you hold onto. it's weird, but i've done it with other actors/actresses too.
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
          i think it's whatever the look is you were introduced to, it's the look you hold onto. it's weird, but i've done it with other actors/actresses too.
          I agree with that summation.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

i kinda prefer the blond. i think the dark hair makes her look a bit older. but to be honest i'm just happy as long as she has hair.

Comment

sigpic
              Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
                i kinda prefer the blond. i think the dark hair makes her look a bit older. but to be honest i'm just happy as long as she has hair.
                I disagree; I think the long blond hair makes her look older and the dark hair makes her look sexier. Although I have to say that could also be down to makeup etc, since there's a big difference between long-haired Sam Carter and brunette Helen Magnus.
                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Hmmm, about the hair color, I've seen her with such dark hair, almost black, that definitely makes her look older. The more light brown definitely makes her sexier and the blonde is just so natural for her that it looks kinda innocent and sweet. The darker hair gives her an edge, an edge she grew to have during the years. She is not that sweet little girl anymore and the darker hair stands for that change...

As for the make-up, she had some amazing make-up in Sanctuary which made her look sooo young, especially the one during the episode with Druitt and the energy creature. White-ish pearly make-up contrasts great with her dark hair and makes her look just divine...

Omg, I can talk about her hair and make-up foreveeeerrrr..... Amanda is gorgeous, but I think she will stay with her dark hair, just because it is a statement of her growing up and becoming more mature, having more depth and experience... but maybe I'm wrong...

Comment

According to Left Coast TV they have aired the "Cooking with the Stars" episode with Amanda. But is still not available online yet.
                    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Comment

The DREAM TEAM!!!
                        sigpic

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Nice picture! where did you find it? I've not seen this one before!

Comment

Originally posted by picardythirds View Post
                              Nice picture! where did you find it? I've not seen this one before!
                              I found it on the fb page of the SPACE channel. It was taken on November 19, 2009
                              sigpic

Comment

Some new Tweets from Amanda

@MichaelShanks @amandatapping Just want to know if I can get a retweet? For my mum who is going in for her second round of major surgery.

Ok tweeps. Crisis of confidence. Blonde or brunette? Thinking of a change.... Olivia says a mix of both. xo

Holy responses Bat tweeps!

Judging by the responses Vermillion with puce highlights! I'm still directing, must look serious. Dirty blonde soon? This was fun.Thanks!

You guys are truly awesome!! Will send pictures when I pluck up the courage and time to do something. Thanks for making me laugh. Xoxo

Comment

Working...
                                X