Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Samfan13 View Post
    Spoiler:
    Which episode is that one from? I don't remember Magnus wearing white! (it looks good! )

Comment

Originally posted by picardythirds View Post
      Which episode is that one from? I don't remember Magnus wearing white! (it looks good! )
      It sure does look good I just love Helen Magnus' wardrobe and secretly wish it was mine...
      I think the ep was "sleepers" but I'm not sure since I got this pic on my computer for a while now. Maybe someone else knows?
      sigpic
      Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Originally posted by Samfan13 View Post
        It sure does look good I just love Helen Magnus' wardrobe and secretly wish it was mine...I think the ep was "sleepers" but I'm not sure since I got this pic on my computer for a while now. Maybe someone else knows?
        Me too!! Minus the heels.

does anyone know where that pic came from?

Comment

Originally posted by picardythirds View Post
          Me too!! Minus the heels.

does anyone know where that pic came from?
          It's from "Sleepers" as Samfan said.

Comment

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

sigpic

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

OMG..... I dont have internet for a week and I come back, expecting to hear about the show being renewed and instead I see this..... I cant believe it.... This just ruined my entire week.... I cant believe they are throwing Amanda's work away in such manner.....

Comment

Originally posted by For_All_Eternity View Post
                  OMG..... I dont have internet for a week and I come back, expecting to hear about the show being renewed and instead I see this..... I cant believe it.... This just ruined my entire week.... I cant believe they are throwing Amanda's work away in such manner.....
                  I know! So much talent thrown away! It came as a shock to me although somehow one could have expected it...

Time for a group hug!
                  sigpic

Comment

((group))

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

(((GROUP)))

Sometimes I hate the TV industry.... But I still love Amanda!

Comment

Comment

Posted on the Stargate area

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X