No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A scene after John has left in season 1.... good old times.... eh...

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
      [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/iiradned/Gatewrold/468128a.jpg[]

Anybody got a caption to go with the pic?
      Don't mess with Magnus in her kitchen.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
        http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/iiradned/Gatewrold/468128a.jpg
        Anybody got a caption to go with the pic?
        "This is what happens when you hang around John Druitt for a century."

I love B&W photos, but I miss her blue eyes.
        sigpic

Comment

Two more tweets from AT:

Originally posted by Nichelle Nichols
          Heard that @amandatapping is directing tonight. Break a Leg is good luck for acting..for directing...How about Break A Nail Amanda!
          Originally posted by Amanda Tapping
          Thanks beautiful lady! RT @RealNichelle: Heard that @amandatapping is directing tonight. Break a Leg is good luck for acting...
          Originally posted by Amanda Tapping
          Wow those 30 seconds that I closed my eyes felt just like 8 hours of sleep. Look out CalgaryExpo. thud......
          Must be kelno'reem!
          Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by KayLyne View Post
            "This is what happens when you hang around John Druitt for a century."
            That reminds me of the two Magnuses(?) in Tempus; one timid Helen being intimidated and threatened by John, and then later on Magnus kicks his ass and threatens him. Clearly those 113 years, his presence in her life and perhaps his initial threat have influenced her more than one might expect!
            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
              It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                Two more tweets from AT:

Must be kelno'reem!
                Ahahahh, now that's the best idea ever! I think what she should do at CalgariExpo is just take a nap while people are asking questions It would be fun to watch

Comment

Just found something funny: a tweet by someone asking a bunch of people from primeval a question about Amanda

@GillianHorvath @mirandafrigon @amandatapping @primevalnewwrld ..& just how far up do U have 2 look when talking 2 AT?*L*..without the heels
                  aaand the answer:
                  @dproc16 @GillianHorvath @amandatapping @primevalnewwrld That's classified information.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                    That reminds me of the two Magnuses(?) in Tempus; one timid Helen being intimidated and threatened by John, and then later on Magnus kicks his ass and threatens him. Clearly those 113 years, his presence in her life and perhaps his initial threat have influenced her more than one might expect!
                    It makes me wonder, though, how much of an impact did older Magnus kicking Druitt's butt have on younger Helen's timeline?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KayLyne View Post
                      It makes me wonder, though, how much of an impact did older Magnus kicking Druitt's butt have on younger Helen's timeline?
                      Not much I would imagine, considering how older Magnus looked a bit pissed with herself for taking younger Helen's guns from the drawer Helen was reaching into (and finding nothing) when Druitt was threatening her. Presumably Magnus originally gave him a similar threat as she did in the alley, only this time she got to vent some of her anger and frustration by kicking that smug look off his face instead of pulling a gun on him in the study like young Helen was planning to...
                      On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Amanda Tweeting from the Calgary Expo

Just left #CalgaryExpo for the day! Epic! Great fans! Feel bad for the ones that got turned away at door and photo op.

Tried to take photos in autograph line to make up for it. Great to see @chrisheyerdahl, @RyRobbins @Ajayfry @TeddySPACE.

Had a few fan girl moments of my own! The entire cast of ST:NG. Great day @CalgaryExpo. Now I prep for next week and oh I don't know..sleep?

@amandatapping can u give @kaybee2488 a tweet hello? She waited in line all day for panel and photo op and was turned away for both. Thx!

A cowboy hat? I'm in Calgary after all! RT @kaittybee: what does one have to do to get a tweet from @amandatapping? I'LL EAT A HAT!

Wished you'd said "hi!" RT @Zapherus: Just rode the elevator with @amandatapping, #singlegreatestmomentofmylife.

He's without his pants.. somewhere! RT @katjoy05: @amandatapping In Calgary without your twin, however is @RobinDunne coping without you

@sophie141095 Hi!! And thank you!!

Ok sweet tweeps must work and ... What's that other thing? Oh yeah... Sleep. Elusive and dreamy sleep. Much love to all. Xoxox

Comment

Comment

Was posted recently by Dennys Ilic.

Whoz the Sunday cutest! http://instagr.am/p/Y490Z/

Comment

A few post Expo fics from Amanda

A bientot Calgary! I had a great time meeting everyone. Lovely and gracious fans. Thank you!!! Xoxo

You are so lovely! Thank you!! xo RT @s_bharg: LOVED having @amandatapping with me in Calgary! Best weekend EVER!

Me too! Have a great game. Keep your stick on the ice! RT @Ivonbartok: @amandatapping Really looking forward to seeing you on set next week.

Home sweet home. Thanks again to all the fans. I really loved your thoughtful questions and support of @sanctuary4kids at the panel. Xo

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X