No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

A couple of Tweets from Amanda

2nd day of prep on @PrimevalNewWrld. Amazing crew! Can't wait to play with the cast next week! And hopefully my beloved techno crane!

Great to be working with you! Thanks! RT @marksavela: I know everyone knows this, but...you know who's Awesome? @amandatapping - That's who!

Comment

and John Lenic's reply to AT:
        JGLenic: @amandatapping @primevalnewwrld on my show, we are giving the director 6 techno crane days.
        we all know what cool shots can come from AT when she gets her techno crane!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KayLyne View Post
          and John Lenic's reply to AT:

we all know what cool shots can come from AT when she gets her techno crane!
          It's TechnoTapping!!

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
            It's TechnoTapping!!
            I can't wait. I LOVE her crane shots. I have a bit of a tech/directing bent and as such really love how she gets creative with shots. 6 days is A LOT of crane time!!!

Comment

Ahhh, crane shots..... I remember that train shot she did - under the train and then making some kind of a loop to show the two people below... a-ma-z-i-n-g! The woman has a natural talent for a director!

Comment

Comment

Hey, ladies, do you know how to contact the webmistress of Amanda's official website?? I am trying to register there as a user, but the security code I have to copy at the end of my registration doesn't show up, so I can't register... it's soo frustrating... I really want to write in Amanda's official forum - people there seem so nice....

Comment

Originally posted by For_All_Eternity View Post
                    Hey, ladies, do you know how to contact the webmistress of Amanda's official website?? I am trying to register there as a user, but the security code I have to copy at the end of my registration doesn't show up, so I can't register... it's soo frustrating... I really want to write in Amanda's official forum - people there seem so nice....
                    I think she visits here regularly, so hopefully she'll see this post.

Plus a couple of Tweets from Amanda

@damiankindler You've either been hacked or you're giving out bogus weight loss tips. Hard to tell.

You too baby!! We're gonna have us some fun! Xo RT @iamstephyb: @amandatapping Was SO lovely to see u today!! Xoxo

Comment

Originally posted by For_All_Eternity View Post
                      If you post your message in the GABIT thread, hopefully Julia Hague (webmistress) or another one of the G4 will see it and be able to help.
                      sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Amanda taking in a hockey game

Hey @MichaelShanks! Guess where I am?? Oh yeah!! http://pic.twitter.com/r1XiL8FC

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X