Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by For_All_Eternity View Post
    She is simply gorgeous....

Does she have any new projects? I know she will be directing in Primeval, not actually being in front of the camera, which is good but sad at the same time... I want her in front of the camera!!!
    Me too!
    sigpic
    Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

mhmmmm..... Am I crazy or does she seem without a bra in that last photo.... ?

Comment

Well, Amanda did her bit on that cooking show. Wonder what dish she did?

Had a great time!RT @leftcoasttv: @amandatapping loved having you on Get Cooking with the stars xoxo beautiful, kind, talented,and fun!!!!!!

Comment

Dennys Illic tweeted about how he feels about Amanda

I am honored to know 2 amazingly beautiful women that melt my heart. One is @amandatapping, t'other is @ImKerryNorton pls follow & respect x

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by For_All_Eternity
                http://leftcoasttv.files.wordpress.c...ion-people.jpg

Can't wait to see the actual show! Cooking, huh
                What show are you talking about? Sorry for being a bit ignorant over here
                sigpic

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Some Tweets from Amanda

RT @Amandalexander: #waitingforactors. Damn actors. Sheesh. Miss you beauty! Hope you are well.

You are an awesome human being! Simple. Xoxo RT @Dennydenn: almost up2 1500 Followers on twitter! I know, not a lot in the grand scheme....

Do you miss me as much as i miss you? RT @RyRobbins: This impromptu Q&A is kinda fun... Let's see what we can do in the next five minutes.

ORANGE!RT @Sanctuary082803: Ms. @amandatapping, going to buy a kayak soon, sea worthy of course, what color should I buy, orange or blue?? ?

50??!! Ah so young! Happy b-day!! RT @BobFlisser: @amandatapping: Turning 50 today. Can I get a shout-out? Would mean a lot from you.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Samfan13 View Post
                      What show are you talking about? Sorry for being a bit ignorant over here
                      Hi Well, I read somewhere that she took part in a show called "Get cooking with the stars" so I guess she was cooking? Can't wait to see it if someone uploads it on youtube!

Comment

Hi Well, I read somewhere that she took part in a show called "Get cooking with the stars" so I guess she was cooking? Can't wait to see it if someone uploads it on youtube!
                        Ah okay. I'll hope someone will upload it too since we don't get these shows in Australia
                        sigpic

Comment

From the Stargate sub-forums

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                          @leftcoasttv @DonnaLeaElliott @amandatapping Hi Donna, we cooked tuna tartar, and a seafood linguini @la terrazzo

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                              From the Stargate sub-forums
                              iiraned, I love you - you always know everything Amanda-related! :d

PS. The last pic - ouch, is that a way to greet a man in your bedroom? Manners, Helen, manners

Comment

iiraned, I love you - you always know everything Amanda-related! :d
                                Thank you. Though there are folks here on Gateworld who know I lot more about Amanda. I just follow her Twitter feed.

Comment

Working...
                                X