Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amanda tweeting about her sweet darling Olivia

My sweet little love is 7 years old today!! Where did the time go? According to her, "7 is totally AWESOME!!" #totallyinlove
    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
      Amanda tweeting about her sweet darling Olivia
      Awww.... this is so sweet.... I wish Amanda and her daughter many many happy years ahead

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
        Originally posted by For_All_Eternity View Post
        Sometimes I just wonder... how can someone be so beautiful...
        Yes - I think that all the time! How is Amanda SO beautiful inside and out! She's such an amazing person and I would so love to meet her someday.

Amanda's tweet about her daughter is totally adorable! I wish Amanda would do the podcasts again and maybe we'll get other stories about her daughter. The one about the paper fairies NEVER gets old for me! (I'm pretty sure it's from the Kali 3 podcast.)
        sigpic
        Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

I had a very strange experience this past week. My mom was in my room and we were doing the whole chatty thing-- rare enough in and of itself-- when she sees the signed picture I have of AT.

(It's one of the standard pics you can buy in the autograph line, but after Dragon*con I had very nicely framed and now it hangs on my wall as inspiration.)

But the weird part is that my mom (who all too often rolls her eyes at my fangirliness and says 'well, of course' all sarcastic-like when she finds out the mysterious DVD on my shelf that she's never heard of has AT in it) looked at said framed autograph pic and goes "that's a really nice picture of Amanda Tapping. She looks so much different with dark hair."

Now, my mother has confessed to having watched SG-1 sometimes when it originally aired, but she was never a religious watcher (that was reserved for the x-files) and she's seen maybe three episodes since I got the complete series on DVD.

Which makes me think she's been holding out on me. I think I may have a closet Samandan on my hands....

Heheheh. This is gonna be fun! Any thoughts on how I can get her to release her inner fan girl?

Comment

Amanda shouting out to former costar Jewel Staite

Congrats @JewelStaite and @martingero!!!!! @THR: EXCLUSIVE: Bell Media Orders 13 More Episodes of 'The L.A. Complex' http://bit.ly/GG0X5A

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
                Yes - I think that all the time! How is Amanda SO beautiful inside and out! She's such an amazing person and I would so love to meet her someday.

Amanda's tweet about her daughter is totally adorable! I wish Amanda would do the podcasts again and maybe we'll get other stories about her daughter. The one about the paper fairies NEVER gets old for me! (I'm pretty sure it's from the Kali 3 podcast.)
                What people fairies?? I haven't heard this one.... Actually, I haven't heard Amanda talk about her daughter very much, and there are not much pictures of her on the web - I guess she is keeping her out of photographers' sight. Which is very good, of course. And, by the way, Olivia looks soo adorable with this blonde hair and fair skin - such a copy of her mother!

selene you should definitely take the mission of revealing your mom seriously

Comment

What people fairies?? I haven't heard this one.... Actually, I haven't heard Amanda talk about her daughter very much, and there are not much pictures of her on the web - I guess she is keeping her out of photographers' sight. Which is very good, of course. And, by the way, Olivia looks soo adorable with this blonde hair and fair skin - such a copy of her mother!

selene you should definitely take the mission of revealing your mom seriously
                  In the podcast of Kali part 3, AT related a story about her and her daughter. Apparently, they'd made these paper fairies, but one tore. By AT's telling, it went something like this:

Daughter: Mommy mommy mommy! We have to fix the fairies!
                  AT: Okay... [gets the glue and starts to fix]
                  Daughter: Mom. We're not nurses and we're not doctors. I'm a kid, and you're an actor. I go to school, and you go to work.
                  AT: Yeah, but... I played a doctor on TV once!
                  Daughter: [complete deadpan] Oh brother. We're doomed. The fairy is as good as dead.

I figure it's okay to post this, since it was on the podcast, and is still accessible for listening on syfy.com, but if it's not I'll take the post down.

Oh, and for the record, for the Kali 3 podcast, they're cracking up the entire time. Raving lunatics, I tell yah! I love it!

P.S. I'm seriously strategerizing the reveal of my mother's inner fangirl. It requires delicate application of judiciously chosen AT-heavy stargate episodes. She only watches if she walks in on me watching and doesn't feel up kicking me off to watch Law and Order reruns. So it's a very careful process.

Comment

Awww, adorable story! Seems the little one is quite smart for her years )

And good luck with the mom mission! I just watched the first episode of season 3 where Hathor put the snake in Jack and Sam found him.... they hugged and asked each other if they are ok... it was so sweet... At least the Sam/Jack moments are more than the John/Helen ones.

Comment

Awww, adorable story! Seems the little one is quite smart for her years )
                      I'm not surprised with a mum like that

Adorable indeed!
                      sigpic
                      Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Comment

Amanda Tweeting in support of Adrian Paul's charity

Please check out http://www.celebs4kids.org/ to buy cool celebrity photos, including yours truly and help my friend @adrianpaul1's charity. Xo

Comment

Amanda Tapping muy caliente

Comment

Two new tweets from Amanda, one a response from GateWorldRocky and the other about Olivia's future

Oh man! I may need to borrow your collection one day! RT @MichaelShanks:

The above is response to: @MichaelShanks My 13 yr old went on her first "meet a boy at the mall" date yesterday. Coincidentally, the same day i started my "firearms" collection..

((((hug)))))RT @GateworldRocky: @amandatapping Hi, Amanda. My friend, @SanctuaryAngel is feeling a little down. Can you send her a hug?

Comment

Amanda tweeting a recent development in Saskatchewan

This is a real blow to a lot of great people! Help keep the Fillm Tax Credit in Sask that the govt just ended. RT http://www.petitionhosting.com/petit...vethesfetc.com

Comment

Working...
                                X