No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Those two are in my top 5 fav pictures. Especially the second one. Tyra Banks on her top model show has this term called "smizeyes" (smiling with eyes) and the second one is a perfect example of that. 3/4 of her face is covered with hair and yet we sense her personality through it all

Comment

Some more news of Amanda on RAoR and a Tweet.

Day 7 of @RandomAORomance! I am having such fun. @zaksantiago is so sexy and sweet. Killer combo. Katrin @bowenarrowfilms is amazing!! Happy
        http://randomactsofromance.com/day-7-on-set-cut/

Comment

Comment

New Tweet from Amanda

'tis true. I will be a participant in The Heart Truth Fashion Show on March 8 in Toronto. http://bit.ly/AAdzNG I'll be wearing red!
            Can't to see how fantastic she'll look.
            Last edited by iiradned; 09 February 2012, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
              New Tweet from Amanda

Can't to see how fantastic she'll look.
              Awesome. But does anyone know if it's open to the public, or what? I'd like to go, and it seems I may have a friend fly over to Toronto.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                Awesome. But does anyone know if it's open to the public, or what? I'd like to go, and it seems I may have a friend fly over to Toronto.
                In general, fashion shows aren't open to the public. It's pretty much industry, press, VIPs, or people who know one of the above. There's no information about ticket availability (except to media) in the press release, so I'm guessing it's the same in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                  In general, fashion shows aren't open to the public. It's pretty much industry, press, VIPs, or people who know one of the above. There's no information about ticket availability (except to media) in the press release, so I'm guessing it's the same in this case.
                  I see. It's kind of a shame, because I was actually thinking of going, and a friend was also considering of coming down to attend.

I guess it's OK, I mean, seeing AT in a fashion show like that may have given me a heart attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                    I see. It's kind of a shame, because I was actually thinking of going, and a friend was also considering of coming down to attend.

I guess it's OK, I mean, seeing AT in a fashion show like that may have given me a heart attack.
                    You could always ask via the "Have a question? E-mail us" box at the bottom of their site.

Comment

You could always ask via the "Have a question? E-mail us" box at the bottom of their site.
                      Thank you.

Comment

Looking around on their site, they refer to the show as "invite only." Sorry.

Comment

Looking around on their site, they refer to the show as "invite only." Sorry.
                          It's OK.

Comment

Comment

Found this in the Stargate forum.

Amanda will be a guest on Leftcoast TV's Get Cooking with the Stars. No details yet when her episode will be online.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Leftco...12915948728361

http://www.leftcoasttv.com/

Comment

A photo of Amanda from RAoR

@djFlipout: Director Katrin Bowen @bowenarrow & stars @amandatapping @zaksantiago on set of Random Acts Of Romance http://instagr.am/p/Gze2-YhfBI/

Comment

Working...
                                X