No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

New Tweet from Amanda

Hello! RT @JewelStaite: Meow! RT: @MeaghanRath: @JewelStaite guess what would be better though. Waking up NEXT to me and @amandatapping

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
        New Tweet from Amanda

Hello! RT @JewelStaite: Meow! RT: @MeaghanRath: @JewelStaite guess what would be better though. Waking up NEXT to me and @amandatapping
        Forgive me for being dense, but I can NEVER figure out the retweeting thing - particularly when there are multiple retweets. Did MeaganRath tweet the message "guess what would be better..." to Jewel or was she retweeting what Jewel said? And was that Jewel responding with "Meow!"?

Would someone kindly explain? I don't suppose any of this would make more sense by knowing what they're referring to in the first place? (By saying "guess what would be better" I assume something else was suggested.)

Thanks in advance.
        sigpic
        Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

JS tweeted:

Know what's nice to wake up to? Shout-outs from @amandatapping and @MeaghanRath I love you girls. And not just cuz you're Team Raquel

Then MR replied:

@JewelStaite guess what would be better though. Waking up NEXT to me and @amandatapping

Then JS responded with:
          Meow! [RT: @MeaghanRath: @JewelStaite guess what would be better though. Waking up NEXT to me and @amandatapping]

To which AT said:

Hello! [RT @JewelStaite: Meow! RT: @MeaghanRath: @JewelStaite guess what would be better though. Waking up NEXT to me and @amandatapping\
          Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
            JS tweeted:

Know what's nice to wake up to? Shout-outs from @amandatapping and @MeaghanRath I love you girls. And not just cuz you're Team Raquel

Then MR replied:

@JewelStaite guess what would be better though. Waking up NEXT to me and @amandatapping

Then JS responded with:
            Meow! [RT: @MeaghanRath: @JewelStaite guess what would be better though. Waking up NEXT to me and @amandatapping]

To which AT said:

Hello! [RT @JewelStaite: Meow! RT: @MeaghanRath: @JewelStaite guess what would be better though. Waking up NEXT to me and @amandatapping\
            BLESS YOU! That was crystal clear. And you know what? If I had known what the original message was, I think I might have even figured out the rest of it by myself! Maybe.

Anyway, I read a brief interview with Jewel about this new show of hers. Sounds like she is having a blast with it. What are the chances that Amanda Tapping might be able to guest on Jewel's show?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
              JS tweeted:

Then MR replied:

Then JS responded with:

To which AT said:

does anyone know what 'Team Raquel' means?
              sally

sigpic

Comment

A Tweet from Amanda

I LOVE IT!! Thank you. Xo RT @missykala Hey @amandatapping look what I made you <3 hope you see it and love it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBWBjRbyMTY
                Plus part 1 of the raw footage of the interview Amanda shot in Auckland last year.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                  does anyone know what 'Team Raquel' means?
                  Jewel's character on her new TV show is Raquel.
                  sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
                      Jewel's character on her new TV show is Raquel.
                      oh.

i thought maybe it was a shippy couple that had their names mashed together or something.
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Someone cap this.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                            http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/ae118/Rocky89_05/sanc404_820-1.jpg

Someone cap this.
                            Charlotte: One little steamboat.... two little steamboats... three little steamboats! ... Umm... Helen? I thought we agreed on three steamboats.... Helen!

Helen: Huh? Oh, sorry, got a bit carried away... Did you say something?

Charlotte: I thought we agreed on three steamboats.

Helen: Was that three steamboats?

Charlotte: Uh huh...

Helen: Oh... I don't suppose we should try again? To be sure?

Charlotte: [thinks, then nods] Sure, all right then...

[smoochie smoochie]

Comment

A couple of Tweets from Amanda

(((HUG))) xo RT @SanctuaryAngel: I think a hug from @thunder_67au and @amandatapping is all I really need right now <3333

Just wanted to thank everyone for the love! Don't get on here enough lately but your tweets make me smile loudly. Xoxox

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X