No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
        One of my FAVORITE pics of Amanda!!! Brainy AND sexy! I could stare at this for hours. Thanks so much for posting!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/iiradned/Gatewrold/August_PinupsforPink2011a.jpg
          Has anybody else notice that this picture is completely incongruous? The background is an antique car and old school movie camera on a tripod... But I barely noticed for the sexy secretary in the foreground.

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
            Has anybody else notice that this picture is completely incongruous? The background is an antique car and old school movie camera on a tripod... But I barely noticed for the sexy secretary in the foreground.
            Nope - never noticed the background until you pointed it out. I only had eyes for Amanda.

Let's see, maybe she is a film studio secretary back in the day. We are looking at a sound stage. The background isn't real - just a backdrop of the outdoors. The car is a set piece. Amanda is the secretary who was called down to set with her old-school typewriter in order to type up a new scene that needs to be put in right away. I don't know - making this up as I go along.
            sigpic
            Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

For a pinup calender it's definitely one of the better, more elegant and AT-like shots but overall I much prefer her usual look.
              Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Comment

Comment

AT looks great in blue.
                    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Comment

A new tweet from Amanda:

@sanctuary4kids auction ends tonight!!! Great items, wonderful cause. So grateful for all your support. Please RT. thank you. Xoxo

Comment

Another Tweet from Amanda

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the always wonderful @KamilTrz!!!! Hope you are well my friend. And love to Anna! Xoxoxo

Comment

Comment

Comment

I really loved this outfit of hers from the webisodes. It was so reminiscent of her Victorian Era roots.

Comment

Working...
                                X