Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
    I wonder if her character is going to be a diva.

Now, for the record... I just found out that Chimera has aired. Now, I'm American, so it usually airs Friday night, but apparently this week is different. I feel totally blind-sided. I guess it's proof I haven't been watching enough TV lately, because usually I'd have known. I can't believe it hasn't been the talk of the forums, this special "early" airing. It blows my mind... And makes me feel horrible

I hate missing Sanctuary.
    I found it out through this website actually. I also had no clue.
    sigpic

Me @ Livejournal, Youtube, Tumblr Deviant-art and my band: Alantia

Comment

I wonder if her character is going to be a diva.

Now, for the record... I just found out that Chimera has aired. Now, I'm American, so it usually airs Friday night, but apparently this week is different. I feel totally blind-sided. I guess it's proof I haven't been watching enough TV lately, because usually I'd have known. I can't believe it hasn't been the talk of the forums, this special "early" airing. It blows my mind... And makes me feel horrible

I hate missing Sanctuary.
      It was mentioned a few times in the ratings, discussion and episode threads... It was a great episode Looking at the ratings from Tuesday's airing I'd say you're not the only one who didn't know.
      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
        It was mentioned a few times in the ratings, discussion and episode threads... It was a great episode Looking at the ratings from Tuesday's airing I'd say you're not the only one who didn't know.
        Just finished watching. It was FABULOUS!!!

So is there nothing tomorrow?

Comment

Just finished watching. It was FABULOUS!!!

So is there nothing tomorrow?
          Look:

Originally posted by Steff View Post
          Syfy does not have to consider Space when they schedule. But Space's contract states that they cannot broadcast any of the episodes before Syfy. Space does not have to broadcast on Friday. They only have two more Friday episodes. You can see that Space has picked to broadcast the last three episodes of this season in the same evening, Saturday Dec. 31st, at the end of this Sanctuary Season 4 marathon day.

Syfy (Link to all Sanctuary Times)
          Nov. 25 Fugue
          Nov. 29 Chimera
          Dec. 2 Chimera
          Dec. 9 Acolyte
          Dec. 16 The Depths
          Dec. 23 Sanctuary For None - Part 1
          Dec. 30 Sanctuary For None - Part 2 (Season 4 Marathon this day)

Friday 10PM in January Changes to Merlin.

Space.
          Nov. 25 Fugue
          Dec. 2 Chimera
          Dec. 9 Acolyte
          Dec. 31 The Depths, Sanctuary For None - Part 1, Sanctuary For None - Part 2 (Season 4 Marathon this day)
          Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Just discovered this video on YouTube, from when she was in Auckland, New Zealand.

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]32945[/ATTACH]
                Here is the twitpic from Robin Dunne. Click on Full Size. That is Full Size photo, not Full Size Amanda. Drats!!

Twitpic of Naked Amanda all Bubbly

Comment

For all those waiting... here is the video.

Dennydenn Dennys Ilic
                  here's my TGIF (Southern Hemisphere) gift for you <3 I challenge anyone who watches this with not falling in love bit.ly/uL8juj

http://vimeo.com/32960972
                  Last edited by Steff; 01 December 2011, 10:49 PM. Reason: Removed Embedded video. Use the link, it still works. :D

Comment

awesomeness x 2!!

(multiplied by 10 to the 10th power)
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                      awesomeness x 2!!

(multiplied by 10 to the 10th power)
                      Plus can I say....... LEGS!!!!!!!.

They didn't let her hide them. Good for Denny.

Comment

Originally posted by Steff View Post
                        For all those waiting... here is the video.

Dennydenn Dennys Ilic
                        here's my TGIF (Southern Hemisphere) gift for you <3 I challenge anyone who watches this with not falling in love bit.ly/uL8juj

After watching this video, my Christmas would be just about perfect if I get a DVD of EVERY shot that Dennys took of Amanda in original resolution (no Photoshoppery necessary) including the raw footage of this video.
                        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

[QUOTE=Steff;13064359]For all those waiting... here is the video.

Dennydenn Dennys Ilic

You said it! If I wasn't already in love with Amanda, this would certainly do it. She is simply ADORABLE.
                          Last edited by meredithchandler73; 02 December 2011, 12:59 AM. Reason: Not allowed to embed video. Oops!
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
                            You said it! If I wasn't already in love with Amanda, this would certainly do it. She is simply ADORABLE.
                            Sorry the embedded video doesn't work here anymore but the link to the video is still good.

Yes, she is ADORABLE.

Just got a text with the song info. A Melbourne Band Named Hudson.

The song is Against the Grain by Hudson.

Found this Official Video of it on Youtube.

Comment

Squee, the vid from the shooting is amazing! Saw it on FB just now and ran to post it here, but Steff had been faster
                              "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                              "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

I didnt have internet at home for some strange reason
                                So raced to Uni where I could see the vid YAAYY
                                The inet connection isnt that good so I need to do a propper rewatch when my internet works at home again
                                sigpic

Me @ Livejournal, Youtube, Tumblr Deviant-art and my band: Alantia

Comment

Working...
                                X