No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It comes from the scary depths of Nan's Amanda folder... Im not sure which ep its from. Ask me again in the morning when I'm more awake and prob. have an answer
    sigpic

Me @ Livejournal, Youtube, Tumblr Deviant-art and my band: Alantia

Comment

Originally posted by Nanouk View Post
      It comes from the scary depths of Nan's Amanda folder... Im not sure which ep its from. Ask me again in the morning when I'm more awake and prob. have an answer
      Roger that!

Comment

New Tweet from Amanda

Another Sunday and I'm back at the airport. Home for 48hours and now back to Regina for the last week of #SpaceMilkshake! Fun! Fun! Fun!
        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
          Roger that!
          *having coffee .. looking horrible* UHG, monday morning. Aka faculties still down I still dont know....

heres a pic to keep you bussy

Amanda and Den - Yarraville, Melbourne 2011
          sigpic

Comment

*thud*

Comment

Comment

New Tweets from Amanda

We are ADORKABLE! RT @RobinDunne: Space Milkshake! @amandatapping, #BillyBoyd, @spacemilkshake http://twitpic.com/7l8p6a

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Dennydenn !!!! You are one of my favourite people on the planet!! Much love, Amanda xo http://twitpic.com/7l8p6a

Comment

And a new tweet from Amanda

@sanctuary4kids: Check out our village- we've raised $3600! AT team has now $800 towards their first house. Amazing!! bit.ly/3BUuDK

Comment

Comment

Hee! How on earth does she manage to consistently be the most adorable woman alive?
                      sigpic
                      "I didn't leave...because I'd have rather died myself than lose Carter." (Divide and Conquer)
                      My Facebook//My fanfic (LJ)

Comment

New Tweet from Amanda with a link to the the Space Milkshake trailer.

RT @RobinDunne: Check out the Space Milkshake teaser trailer. WE'RE DUCKED! http://youtu.be/hRYpL2FEh3M @amandatapping @SpaceMilkshake

Comment

I can't wait to be able to see that movie.
                          sigpic
                          "I didn't leave...because I'd have rather died myself than lose Carter." (Divide and Conquer)

Comment

<3

Its really so great waking up to new updates NEARLY EVERY MORNING
                            sigpic

Comment

Amanda is channelling Wonder Woman in that cap! Love it.
                              sigpic

Comment

I wonder if her character is going to be a diva.

Now, for the record... I just found out that Chimera has aired. Now, I'm American, so it usually airs Friday night, but apparently this week is different. I feel totally blind-sided. I guess it's proof I haven't been watching enough TV lately, because usually I'd have known. I can't believe it hasn't been the talk of the forums, this special "early" airing. It blows my mind... And makes me feel horrible

I hate missing Sanctuary.

Comment

Working...
                                X