Clear All

Amanda's red Space Milkshake hair...

Excuse my while I die of a fangirl heart attack
    sigpic

Me @ Livejournal, Youtube, Tumblr Deviant-art and my band: Alantia

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
      Heehee, thats the spirit! Amanda loves goofy stuff
      I STILL haven't taken mine! *slaps self* the deadline is this week and I ALWAYS leave things till last min!!
      Yeah we were feeling like the complete idiots we are so ... timing was perfect
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nanouk View Post

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2...1n29o1_500.jpg

I love this picture so much! i love her hair Amanda is glowing!
        I have it saved on my mobile as my wallpaper i cant take my eyes off this pic
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
          I love this picture so much! i love her hair Amanda is glowing!
          I have it saved on my mobile as my wallpaper i cant take my eyes off this pic
          I HAVE to stop looking at it and get to work... CANT!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nanouk View Post

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2...1n29o1_500.jpg

Yeah here we go! This one you can definitely tell its red! Woo hoo!

I dunno, for some reason looking on Twitter doesn't have the same effect. Thanks for posting the big version!

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
              Based on that picture I'd say AT could easily play an elf in the future
              How so? I don't get it... But it if it's too spoilery, don't tell me. I'll figure it out eventually...

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                How so? I don't get it... But it if it's too spoilery, don't tell me. I'll figure it out eventually...
                Nothing spoilery. I just imagined her ears a bit pointier and that computer-thing replaced with twigs or something
                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                  Nothing spoilery. I just imagined her ears a bit pointier and that computer-thing replaced with twigs or something
                  Oh I see...

Comment

The Real Version of that Space Milkshake picture without editing of the color of the picture. Only coloring the picture will create that much of a saturation.

http://i40.tinypic.com/53uzau.jpg <---- You can see its red but barely. This is the original that the picture of which all of you have seen previously was derived from.

Comment

Oh I didn't see that one yet kv0921 thanks =)
                      But true its much less red now! MEH Ah im sure in the actual movie they'll use good saturation /grinz
                      sigpic

Comment

The picture you saw before that had it so saturated was an action or some kind of hue/saturation in a photo editing thing to make it look pretty and more of a bang. I don't think they would falsely saturate Amanda Tappings hair to make it look ten times more red then it actually is. To me there is no difference other then the fact that it is a little lighter and has a red tint.

Your Welcome btw. I got it as soon as it was posted and edited for my rp account

Comment

I dunno, for some reason looking on Twitter doesn't have the same effect. Thanks for posting the big version!
                          The pic RD posted on Twitter is 5184x3456 pixels. I moved my mouse over the pic and clicked 'View Full Size'.

And for my regular Amanda thunking
                          No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

was 'this' photo doctored a bit, b/c the pic looks a bit on the red tint-ish side
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kv0921 View Post
                              The Real Version of that Space Milkshake picture without editing of the color of the picture. Only coloring the picture will create that much of a saturation.

http://i40.tinypic.com/53uzau.jpg <---- You can see its red but barely. This is the original that the picture of which all of you have seen previously was derived from.
                              there we go.

(i have this pic in another window, to see once in a while. okay, every few mins )
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                                (i have this pic in another window, to see once in a while. okay, every few mins )
                                It are eeeevillll
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X