No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

AT's appearance is cool and looked good while doing the promo in NY. The camera still loves her looks.

Comment

Comment

http://video.syfy.com/shows/sanctuar...4oA4Rs.twitter

Comment

I just want to know, am I the only one that grins back at these pictures? It's completely involuntary. Seeing that big happy smile just makes me smile back!
            Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
            Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

Originally posted by Feast of the Muse View Post
              I just want to know, am I the only one that grins back at these pictures? It's completely involuntary. Seeing that big happy smile just makes me smile back!
              Completely involuntary!
              sigpic
              || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Thanks for posting this.

Now for my regular thunk.

Comment

http://www.cinemaspy.com/entertainme...isagree-10982/

Yay Amanda is on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by ZaraShade View Post
                    Good for Cinemaspy!

Comment

See, they're smart. I like that they mentioned her charity work. That's huge. I mean, I know a lot of celebs do charity work, but so often it seems like a PR stunt. Very rarely are they so intimately involved like AT is.

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                        See, they're smart. I like that they mentioned her charity work. That's huge. I mean, I know a lot of celebs do charity work, but so often it seems like a PR stunt. Very rarely are they so intimately involved like AT is.
                        Nice that they included inner beauty. Amanda is stuffed full of it.

Comment

You can tell AT is really passionate about it. She jumps at the chance to talk about it every time she can and gets really into it.

Comment

Comment

You can tell AT is really passionate about it. She jumps at the chance to talk about it every time she can and gets really into it.
                              And she is so smart about getting that opportunity to Speak..... She knows that she is sought after for interviews and the press has found out that if they offer her a chance to talk about Sanctuary4Kids that she will be more likely to agree for the interview. One smart cookie there.

Comment

I've got a fanvid for people interested. It's Helen-heavy, and I intended it to be a expose on how the past few years have been for her. I'm kinda peppering it around the forum to see who bites .

Dunno how y'all feel about embedded vids, so I'm linking it instead!

Sanctuary--Utopia

Hope y'all enjoy it!

Comment

Working...
                                X