No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

This week's Tapping Tuseday

Thanks for your questions everyone! #TappingTuesday

Q1 - Ian Roberts - What are your favorite "British" phrases that you use during the show?

A1 - Well obviously "bloody hell" but I ad-libbed "cheeky monkey" once as it was a big hit.

Q2 - Debbi Bradbury - Hi Amanda. When you guys are filming and someone messes up, who will be the first one to crack up?

A2 - Um....that'd be me. I am always the first to break. Always. It's embarrassing. I'm like a walking giggle.

Q3 - Lydia Hartzler - Tomorrow I have to be at work at 5:30 am. What is the earliest you have had to get up for a filming day?

A3 - On Sanctuary, 4am was my earliest wakeup. My usual day is 4:30am wakeup. And I'm perky!

Q4 - @the_h0 - There is so much of the Sanctuary we have yet to see. If you could invent one room what would it be used for and why?

A4 - I really want to see a big eat-in kitchen! Great appliances and a huge wooden table where we'd all hang out.

Q5 - @satine30 - do you like wearing those victorian dresses? They are beautiful..I dream to wear one of them one day! love U

A5 - I think I am from that time. I love those dresses. I feel very comfortable in them.

Q6 - @TheDragonRawr - how do u think magnus' and will's friendship has changed since they first met?

A6 - She trusts him more. He calls her on her s@&t. It's far more equal. (even tho she is way smarter, stronger and prettier...just sayin')

Thanks again everyone! Happy Tuesday! Xoxo

Comment

Thanks for posting the TT iiradned
        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
        sigpic

Comment

Comment

As if Amanda could get any cooler... she had to bring super fast cars into the mix!

http://www.vancouversun.com/cars/ele...944/story.html

The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
            |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

i wish we could get bigger copies of those amanda-in-car pics
              sally

sigpic

Comment

So Shes a bit of a wild driver

Sounds like me!
                sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam View Post
                  As if Amanda could get any cooler... she had to bring super fast cars into the mix!
                  Seriously?!
                  I might die right now.
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

My life is complete now
                    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                    sigpic

Comment

.. I am talking to you from my grave ... she is so STUNNING !!!
                      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

*Life Goal*
                        "Become Friends with Amanda.. so she can buy me a new car"
                        sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Comment

I read somewhere that Helen had a fling with Watson (and I was shocked). Is that canon, was that in one ep?

Comment

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
                              I read somewhere that Helen had a fling with Watson (and I was shocked). Is that canon, was that in one ep?
                              In the episode Normandy, Druitt confronts Watson about being "with" Helen and Watson doesn't deny it. His response is just about how much Druitt hurt her by leaving. But the clincher is that when Griffin and the French resistance girl come in to save Magnus and Watson (the tubes on his chest plate were pulled out by the Nazi), Helen rushes over to James and says, "Darling, are you alright?" Now, perhaps some people might not think that is proof positive that they were a couple at that time, but I wholeheartedly believe that is what the writer intended. I'm sure I'm not alone. It still leaves so many interesting questions: when did they get together? For how long were they a couple? How or why didn't it go on?

I can't believe how long we have to wait until season 4! Although every episode of season 3 wasn't a home run, there was a lot of good stuff there. I am dying to get my hands on the season 3 DVDs to hear commentaries. Why oh why have they stopped doing podcasts for the episodes?!?!
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X