No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amanda Tapping is just plain awesome. One of the reason's for going into science.

Comment

sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Comment

This weeks Tapping Tuesday

Hi everyone! Thanks for your patience! Here are the #TappingTuesday answers...

Q1 - Cindi Hachey - I have been dying to know where the "My Plastic Badger" name came from for that production company!!!

A1 a - It is a combination of words from the names of Martin, Damian and my companies.

A1 b - ...We were riffing on names at lunch one day and came up with that. We laughed so hard we had to do it.

Q2 - David Smalldon - I have a question. What is the actor who plays Tesla like behind the scenes?

A2 - Jonathan Young is an utterly charming, gracious man. He is also wickedly funny and very, very smart.

Q3 - @ntz4sure - if Magnus HAD been invited to the royal wedding, would she have worn a hat? What type?

A3 a - Oh definitely. But not a goofy fascinator or ostrich on her head. A proper traditional understated hat...

A3 b - ...that wouldn't block the view of the people behind me. Because she's considerate like that.

Q4 - @Gemma30185 - it's my 17th Birthday today so I was wondering if you had any memorable b'day stories?

A4 a - My 18th birthday, my twin brother and I were camping and we sat on a rock and talked about our lives and our hopes....

A4 b - ...When we got back to the campsite our family had put huge candles on the picnic table...

A4 c - ...Just seeing that through the trees in a beautiful campsite in Northern Ontario. Breathtaking. And very special.

Q5 - @jenniferhuva - Have any of you guys been to the real "Alfredo's" in Rome? Did that inspire the name-use in "One Night"?

A5 - No. But I will now. thanks!

Q6 - @Passionate_Cec - Hi Amanda. Was it difficult to act while looking straight at the camera in Metamorphosis

A6 a - At first yeah. But Robin wore the camera and so it was kind of like talking to him.....

A6 b - ...only better because I didn't actually have to look at his face......nice.....

9 hours ago

Comment

Comment

Comment

^^ Woohoo for X-files! My goodness at how young they all were in those episodes.
                  Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
                  Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

Comment

Comment

Amanda is so adorable! I love her outfits they are so awesome!
                        sigpic
                        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                          http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy120/helenmagnus233/Sanctuary%20season%203/ATH.jpg
                          http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/y...%203/ATH15.jpg
                          http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/y...n%203/ATH4.jpg
                          http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/y...n%203/ATH5.jpg
                          Amanda is so adorable! I love her outfits they are so awesome!
                          RE: the bolded. Amanda is such a beautiful woman!

Now for my regular post.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Steff View Post
                                http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i432/steffw1/Amanda%20Tapping/amandatappingbreastcancermay2011.jpg
                                Nice!!

GateWorld won't let me green you, so here is some virtual green.

Comment

Working...
                                X