No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watched Hangover again it was so awesome! and so funny! I love Helen's outfits very sexy , i so want them

I love seeing Magnus holding a gun
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Feast of the Muse View Post
            Watching Hangover and loving it! We get to see some different things from Helen on this one.

Spoiler:
            Anyone think Dr. Hottie might end up being an interest for Helen? *wonders about that*

Loved the exchange when Henry came to and saw the Sanctuary in shambles.

Henry: Holy crap!
            Helen: Yeah, you took the words right out of my mouth.

I'd love to hear Helen say holy crap.
            I really enjoyed Hangover! It feels like ages since we've had a stand alone!

Spoiler:
            Anyone think Dr. Hottie might end up being an interest for Helen? *wonders about that*
            Hmmm...that thought never occurred to me. My very first reaction was...no way. But the more I think about it, I don't think it is completely out of the realm of possibility. It would probably be better for Helen not to get involved with someone whose job is to evaluate her and the Sanctuary though! And can you imagine how sad Henry would be not to get his chance at Dr. Hottie a.k.a. Dr. Lee? Ha!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

sigpic
              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Yes, her face says she saw what was to come. OH NO!!!!!. hehe

Comment

Comment

Happy Magnus Monday! So, midwifeonboard thinks that Helen is high maintenance. I think she's not really that bad. So, I want to know some other opinions. And anything you have to back it up. I'm probably wrong, but I'd at least like to know how wrong.
                    Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
                    Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

Happy Magnus Monday! So, midwifeonboard thinks that Helen is high maintenance. I think she's not really that bad. So, I want to know some other opinions. And anything you have to back it up. I'm probably wrong, but I'd at least like to know how wrong.
                      Now Helen would be efficient. All shopping for shoes is done online. If she doen't like them the BigGuy fedex's them back.

Comment

Comment

From twitter

@peterwingfield

That Amanda Tapping, she's a flippin' marvel. We had a 4+ page scene yesterday; another one today. Very hard! Half a day's work each.

I do that then pop off back to the hotel for a soak in epsom salts. She carries on to do ALL the other scenes for the day.

And never a cross word or a complaint. Class!

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
                            From twitter

@peterwingfield

That Amanda Tapping, she's a flippin' marvel. We had a 4+ page scene yesterday; another one today. Very hard! Half a day's work each.

I do that then pop off back to the hotel for a soak in epsom salts. She carries on to do ALL the other scenes for the day.

An Amazing Person.... Class with a gentle spirit.

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
                              From twitter

@peterwingfield

and that's why we adore her to pieces.
                              sigpic

Comment

Tapping Tuesday

Hi Everyone! Worked late! Sorry for making you wait! Xo Amanda

Q1 - Ruthie Rink - Why did Sanctuary move to Mondays? I really miss Sci-Fi Fridays...

A1a - I don't know the answer to that. It was a network decision. I think research seemed to suggest we would do well on that night.

A1b - Hope you all agree!!

Q2 - Jenna Staloch - Hello, Amanda! What are your thoughts (and/or fears!) about being directed by Robin in an upcoming episode?

A2a - I could give you a lot of funny answers, but honestly he will be a wonderful director.

A2b - He will be earnest and prepared and terribly cute! Assuming he keeps his pants on!

Q3 - Madi Trupp Hey Amanda! What advice do you have for young women about image and how you deal with the pressure to stay thin & beautiful?

A3 a - It is not easy! I struggle with it. I am a woman on television and am therefore judged by an insanely unattainable set of standards

A3 b - I have never fit that standard. I choose life and happiness over image.

A3 c - At the end of the day my family, my friends and my life are far more important than my weight and some wrinkles.

A3 d - I want my face to move when I laugh. I want my daughter to see that too.

Q4 - @nutmastic - in the ep 'Hangover', what was Magnus' first thought when she saw that the Sanctuary was trashed?

A4 - Dear God, they threw a party after I expressly told them not too! Naughty little monkeys!

Q5 - @KateDrewThis - How did the S4K auction do this year?

A5 - We just raised $17,000 for our first online auction of the year. AT5 raised $50,000!!! Yipppeeeeee!

Q6 - @Nazmuko - Which one do you prefer, alphabetically organized or casually chaotic?

A6 - I strive for alphabetical but live with chaos! Then I watch "Hoarders" and I panic!

thank you everyone! Good night! xo

1 hour ago
                                Last edited by iiradned; 27 April 2011, 12:51 AM. Reason: Formatting.

Comment

Working...
                                X