Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Feast of the Muse View Post
    Ok, here's a dumb question for you all. AT was wearing a wig in the TV pilot and webisodes of Sanctuary, right???
    She wore a wig for the webisodes but dyed her hair just before production started for Season 1. Any footage in the TV pilot that they reused from the webisodes will have the wig (with the red streak in it).

Helen from webisodes
    sigpic

Comment

And from Amanda's Twitter

I'm giving the keynote speech at the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundations awareness lunch. Every little bit helps! www.cbcf.org/bcyukon
      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Does anyone else thunk just a little just over Magnus' eyelashes? Seriously, how does she get them so long and thick?? *is jealous*
        Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
        Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Latest from Amanda's Twitter

Finished directing my ep! Awesome cast and crew!! Now to Magnus! BTW the #SanctuaryForKids auction ends Sunday! Bid! Please and Thank you.
            7 hours ago

Thank you @RobinDunne for doing Tapping Tuesday. You are very funny and totally insane. And thank you for being a good little actor for me.
            7 hours ago
            Well, Amanda is the boss.

Comment

Does anyone else thunk just a little just over Magnus' eyelashes? Seriously, how does she get them so long and thick?? *is jealous*
              Extensions and/or falsies.
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                Extensions and/or falsies.
                Seriously? Hmm, I hoped they were real with some awesome mascara. Then again, I'm not a make-up girl at all. Why bother, it'll just get dirty and sweaty.
                Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
                Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

Comment

Whoa, have you guys seen the teaser for Friday's new episode? Mama Magnus is pissed. I can't wait to see what the story is!

Comment

Seriously? Hmm, I hoped they were real with some awesome mascara. Then again, I'm not a make-up girl at all. Why bother, it'll just get dirty and sweaty.
                      Yup. If you watch closely, you'll notice them everywhere. Take a look at the fine print on mascara ads.
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Comment

Amanda is answering questions over on twitter.

Comment

@amandatapping #Sanctuary's new Syfy time slot MONDAYS AT 10PM starting on April 25th with "One Night". Bookend this weekend with #Sanctuary! Cool.

@amandatapping To clear up confusion.. We are on this Friday the 22nd and then again with a new episode on Monday the 25th. Mondays in the US from then on.

@amandatapping No. We love their friday line up and proud to be a part of it! RT will this change be affecting @SPACEchannel as Sanctuary is on Fridays?

@amandatapping Ok. 10 minutes of "free time". Here goes .........

@amandatapping @Peany_C sending you and your mom lots of love. Truly. Xo

@amandatapping I do. i just don't have time to respond to everyone. RT @TorriGilly: @amandatapping Do you read all the tweets which people send you? =)

@amandatapping Please get a DVR. we'd hate to lose you. RT @caitlyanna:

@amandatapping Us too! RT @kurly627: @amandatapping hope this doesn't ruin you're amazing show, this was the end of stargate universe.

Um.. Pick Sanctuary! RT @JAVincen: @amandatapping awwww man! They put you up against my other favorite show! Castle! Dilemma time!!!!

@amandatapping Thank you!RT @llperkiss: @Sanctuary @amandatapping - doesn't matter which night you are on as long as you keep coming on with new episodes.

@amandatapping Hi tim!! Miss you man. Ah those heady days at the highland gardens! RT @TimGuinee: @amandatapping @SPACEchannel Hello Amanda.

@amandatapping Times up. Life takes over and it's all good. Thanks everyone. Please try out #Sanctuary Monday's on @Syfy. Were hoping it's a good thing.

Amanda is so sweet and funny too. So everyone do as she says and Watch on Monday.

Comment

Comment

Watching Hangover and loving it! We get to see some different things from Helen on this one.

Spoiler:
                                Anyone think Dr. Hottie might end up being an interest for Helen? *wonders about that*

Loved the exchange when Henry came to and saw the Sanctuary in shambles.

Henry: Holy crap!
                                Helen: Yeah, you took the words right out of my mouth.

I'd love to hear Helen say holy crap.

Comment

Working...
                                X