Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hey y'all, with only a month to go now before the rest of S3 airs, I finally decided to post my new Helen vid. Lots of Helen caps from the first half of the season. Oh, and some really good songs too. Enjoy.

Comment

Attention everyone who likes to make ARTWORK!
                The sign-ups for Round 9 of Carter20in20 are open.
                I would love to have anyone who enjoys making icons and also adores Samantha Carter.
                Click the link below

sigpic
                || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Comment

Comment

Shiny pics of Amanda I love them ♥
                      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                      sigpic

Comment

A wee quick story, for those interested:

Just dropping a line to say I was lucky enough to attend the Women in Film and Television awards/gala last night, hosted by Amanda Tapping.

She. Was. GLORIOUS.

SO funny and goofy while hostessing... I can't even say! I think the best way to sum that whole part up was what one woman said when she came up to receive her award.

The woman was Katrin Bowen, who was actually Amanda's photo double in Stargate for many years! Obviously moved on to bigger and better things now, but Amanda had some lovely things to say about her in the introduction. When Ms. Bowen came up onto stage she was wiping at her eyes and chuckling, shaking her head at Amanda.

She said "Amanda, you slay me."

Yup, I think that describes most people's feeling when they meet her She is just SO wonderful, and dorky, and adorable, and genuine, and down-to-earth, and fabulous...

Talking to her after the awards, she was her usual, ridiculously humble self. At one point she said, in wonderment, "I don't know why they keep inviting me back to this thing!" Does she really not get how inspirational she is!? I responded to this by saying "Pffft" and smacking her on the arm. Lol. In a jokingly admonishing fashion, of course. I don't think we'll ever get the message through to her *sigh* Alas.

Anyways, she was her usual insane silly adorable self, and her hugs only get better with time. I can't share a lot of what we talked about, but some exciting Sanctuary stuff will hopefully be announced soon! Maybe some Zenoids stuff.

I can share that at one point, she said "Of course Olivia chose last night to be throwing up the whole night" but that she "Was completely fine today! She was all saying "Mama! Have fun!" Amanda of course said that in a meltingly cute small kid voice. Aww.

As usual, the Orangerator has struck, but doesn't she look great!?

She was in a black cocktail type dress, with a floral, full length over-thingy. Black heels from this outfit: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...1#post12354592 Did that link work? If not - the second pic down on the page!
                        The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                        |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam View Post
                            A wee quick story, for those interested:

Just dropping a line to say I was lucky enough to attend the Women in Film and Television awards/gala last night, hosted by Amanda Tapping.

She. Was. GLORIOUS.

SO funny and goofy while hostessing... I can't even say! I think the best way to sum that whole part up was what one woman said when she came up to receive her award.

The woman was Katrin Bowen, who was actually Amanda's photo double in Stargate for many years! Obviously moved on to bigger and better things now, but Amanda had some lovely things to say about her in the introduction. When Ms. Bowen came up onto stage she was wiping at her eyes and chuckling, shaking her head at Amanda.

She said "Amanda, you slay me."

Yup, I think that describes most people's feeling when they meet her She is just SO wonderful, and dorky, and adorable, and genuine, and down-to-earth, and fabulous...

Talking to her after the awards, she was her usual, ridiculously humble self. At one point she said, in wonderment, "I don't know why they keep inviting me back to this thing!" Does she really not get how inspirational she is!? I responded to this by saying "Pffft" and smacking her on the arm. Lol. In a jokingly admonishing fashion, of course. I don't think we'll ever get the message through to her *sigh* Alas.

Anyways, she was her usual insane silly adorable self, and her hugs only get better with time. I can't share a lot of what we talked about, but some exciting Sanctuary stuff will hopefully be announced soon! Maybe some Zenoids stuff.
                            Awesome!

Yep, that's all I had to say. ^^

Oh wait! Sanctuary stuff? *runs around* April 15th is way too far for my own taste.
                            sigpic
                            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                                Awesome!
                                Yep, that's all I had to say. ^^
                                Oh wait! Sanctuary stuff? *runs around* April 15th is way too far for my own taste.
                                Took the words right out of my mouth!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X