Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The video Mad World is so sad .. but great
    It shows how Helen suffer from her dreams, from the bad things that ever happened in her life .. omg...it is so sad.
    Btw it would be great to see a scene where Helen will have dreams .. I wanna know what kind of dreams does she have when she is 160 years old
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Steff View Post
      Keeping up with one thread would be easier for me but I do seem to be more interested in Helen Magnus arts, fics, videos etc. which are usually posted more in the thrunk threads. Amanda is one of my favorites now but I'm not as interested in the star aspect. The ship thread for Helen and John seems to balance it very well for my interest. It has a mixture of discussion, fic, videos, and art. Very entertaining.
      Thanks for your idea. I think it is time to write a message to Admin

Comment

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Love that pic!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
            The video Mad World is so sad .. but great
            It shows how Helen suffer from her dreams, from the bad things that ever happened in her life .. omg...it is so sad.
            Btw it would be great to see a scene where Helen will have dreams .. I wanna know what kind of dreams does she have when she is 160 years old
            I want to see her turn 160! They better do something special about that!
            sigpic
            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
              I want to see her turn 160! They better do something special about that!
              I wrote a fanfiction about her turning 160 years old. It is Willen and Teslen I call it - An Unexpected Gift
              I think I will translate it, it is a shor one

Comment

If I had to express my "love" for Amanda / Helen Magnus .. I would say :
                And I love you more than I did before
                And if today I don’t see your face
                Nothing’s changed, no one can take your place
                It gets harder everyday
                My "love" and respect for her is stronger every day .. because she keeps me alive (I should say that there is ano more person who keeps me alive, my sweetie Tina .. but if there wasn't Amanda, we would have never met).

That's why I want to post pictures where Helen looks amazing.

Penance

Comment

Comment

Comment

So .. it is all for now
                      I love these pictures

Comment

Thanks so much to JasminaGo for changing the name of the thread. I think it is better to have everything what deals with Helen Magnus or Amanda Tapping who plays her in the one thread.
                        So we can discuss about her, post pictures and do a lot of things here now YaY.

Comment

All right! It's probably going to be clearer this way for the rest of GWers (?). All of the other characters only have one thread after all.
                          sigpic
                          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

A little fun?

A Helen Magnus Quote Cryptogram.

KDXG AKFB XAXH. MKKV VKILKBH IKQX RGV MK. YFL LPX BXRJJA MBXRL KGXH PRUX RJZRAH HXXG YXAKGV LPX YKFGVRBEXH KO HIEXGIX, YXAKGV LPX CGKZG. LPX MBXRL KGXH VRBX LK YXJEXUX EG LPX FGYXJEXURYJX.

Answer in Spoilers.
                            Spoiler:
                            OPEN YOUR EYES. GOOD DOCTORS COME AND GO. BUT THE REALLY GREAT ONES HAVE ALWAYS SEEN BEYOND THE BOUNDARIES OF SCIENCE, BEYOND THE KNOWN. THE GREAT ONES DARE TO BELIEVE IN THE UNBELIEVABLE.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                              All right! It's probably going to be clearer this way for the rest of GWers (?). All of the other characters only have one thread after all.

I think it is better this way .. we have one thread for one character as same as for Nikola / J-Yo

Originally posted by Steff View Post
                              A little fun?

A Helen Magnus Quote Cryptogram.

KDXG AKFB XAXH. MKKV VKILKBH IKQX RGV MK. YFL LPX BXRJJA MBXRL KGXH PRUX RJZRAH HXXG YXAKGV LPX YKFGVRBEXH KO HIEXGIX, YXAKGV LPX CGKZG. LPX MBXRL KGXH VRBX LK YXJEXUX EG LPX FGYXJEXURYJX.

Answer in Spoilers.
                              Spoiler:
                              OPEN YOUR EYES. GOOD DOCTORS COME AND GO. BUT THE REALLY GREAT ONES HAVE ALWAYS SEEN BEYOND THE BOUNDARIES OF SCIENCE, BEYOND THE KNOWN. THE GREAT ONES DARE TO BELIEVE IN THE UNBELIEVABLE.

Hehe, I didn't get it

Comment

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                                It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Working...
                                X