• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My newest banner

Breach
    Spoiler:

LadyG, I am happy you don't mind I can be weird much moreeeeeee
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Love that new banner sweetie I think it's great
      ... and sweetie you are not weird ... you are just fan Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan xD
      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
      sigpic

Comment

I believe the reason the thunk is the one mostly used under Sanctuary is because most fans of Amanda's already discuss her on the Sam/Amanda discussion thread in the SG-1 folder. I'm fine with combining the thunk with the discussion for Sanctuary in one folder. I do think it would be best to ask those who use the thunk thread just to make sure it's fine with them.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
          I believe the reason the thunk is the one mostly used under Sanctuary is because most fans of Amanda's already discuss her on the Sam/Amanda discussion thread in the SG-1 folder. I'm fine with combining the thunk with the discussion for Sanctuary in one folder. I do think it would be best to ask those who use the thunk thread just to make sure it's fine with them.
          Thanks for support. I know that Sam/ Amanda Thread is in SG folder but it is for Amanda and Sam
          I think that it would be awesome to have Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping thread .. where we can post pictures and discuss Amanda in her role of Helen Magnus .. not Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
            ROOOOOCCCCKKKKKYYYYYYYY .. Yahoooooo finally someone joined me

I looooove Amanda ! I hope you don't mind that I am showing you my love like that.
            Nope, don't mind at all

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
            *is loving the picspam*

Why would we?

^^
            You know lately I find myself playing an Amanda centered Six Degrees game.

The Six Degrees concept is based on a saying that it only takes six connections to connect ANY person to ANY OTHER person on the planet. The game first gained popularity with the actor Kevin Bacon. For example, Kevin once worked with Teri Hatcher in the movie The Big Picture and is thus separated by one degree. Teri in turn guest starred several times on MacGyver with Richard Dean Anderson, and so Kevin and RDA are separated by two degrees.

Whenever I see a newer movie or TV show that interests me, I go on IMDB and see how close I can get someone from that movie/show to Amanda. And as a continuation of my above example, RDA and Amanda co-starred for 8 years on SG-1, thus Kevin and Amanda are separated by 3 degrees.
            No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

I'm more that ok with combining the thunk with the discussion
              I think it's good idea ... and for us/fans it would be better
              It's better to have one folder/thread with everything ... than two separate ones !
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                I'm more that ok with combining the thunk with the discussion
                I think it's good idea ... and for us/fans it would be better
                It's better to have one folder/thread with everything ... than two separate ones !
                Thanks so much for your opinion, sweetie.

Comment

It's good to have a place to discuss Magnus other than the Sam/Amanda thread b/c not all those people watch Sanctuary. hard to believe, i know.

I love my Magnus where ever we talk about her.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                    It's good to have a place to discuss Magnus other than the Sam/Amanda thread b/c not all those people watch Sanctuary. hard to believe, i know.

I love my Magnus where ever we talk about her.
                    Thanks for your opinion. I agree with you. it would be Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thread ...
                    I hope that it will be possible to have all in one thread

Comment

Ok, I miss Helen's pic spam

Comment

Honey you are so obsessed with picspams
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                          Honey you are so obsessed with picspams
                          But don't tell you don't like it You should have known already I am Amanda's / Helen's stalker, even if it is only in pictures But I hope I will meet Amanda soon so I can be her stalker in real

Comment

But don't tell you don't like it You should have known already I am Amanda's / Helen's stalker, even if it is only in pictures But I hope I will meet Amanda soon so I can be her stalker in real
                            I like them and I know you are stalker ...
                            and don't worry you will Amanda ... I Know it
                            sigpic

Comment

One thing.
                              Please, can you give me here : Helen Magnus Discussion Thread your opinion about sometihing?

Here is the post I already posted. HERE (click and wait a moment)

Comment

One thing.
                                Please, can you give me here : Helen Magnus Discussion Thread your opinion about sometihing?

Here is the post I already posted. HERE (click and wait a moment)
                                Already gave you my opinion
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X