Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dreamweaver View Post
    uhoh.... whenever I hear that my bunnies get nommed
    Chill Helen I'll try not to nom your bunnies after all I am a genius, there's always something, don't you trust me?!

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
    Glitch,Thanks Twin I love to use backgrounds with interesting details
    It's pretty Twin, keep up the GREAT work
    Last edited by Glitch33; 15 March 2011, 03:00 PM.
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

I wrote this a while ago and forgot to drop it here, anyone got any extra thoughts or opinions on it?
      Linky It's why I think teslen is a better ship than magnitt (Helen/John)
      sigpic

Comment

Im just saying what history shows. I have a few bunnies ready to sauce themselves and leap down your throat.

I like your arguements CK but I think in some ways Druitt is too "Safe" For Helen. Nikola is smart and adventerous and challenging wich is really what Magnus needs.

Mind if they ever acc kiss Ima uber squee like a chipmunk on espesso.

This is for Nikola
        sigpic
        Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

I love your arguement Cekay I would leave a review but i think i've signed up for enough sites

I totally agree with you on those points Helen and John do love each other but she also has feelings for Tesla its very obvious.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
            I wrote this a while ago and forgot to drop it here, anyone got any extra thoughts or opinions on it?
            Linky It's why I think teslen is a better ship than magnitt (Helen/John)
            Great CK, I agree with the arguments, but I am 100% Teslen

Im just saying what history shows. I have a few bunnies ready to sauce themselves and leap down your throat.

This is for Nikola
            I'm not gonna nom your bunnies!

*gasps at art and glomps it somersaulting with it across the floor and hits the wall* MIIIIIIINE! *huggles it* Is pretty I love it! *huggles Helen and kisses cheek* Thank you
            sigpic
            Banner made by me

Comment

I like your arguements CK but I think in some ways Druitt is too "Safe" For Helen. Nikola is smart and adventerous and challenging wich is really what Magnus needs.
              Describing jack the ripper as too safe
              I know what you mean though.

Mind if they ever acc kiss Ima uber squee like a chipmunk on espesso.
              Me too! And probably walk around with a stupid big grin for the following week xD

Very very pretty art Dreamweaver

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
              Great CK, I agree with the arguments, but I am 100% Teslen
              100% Teslen is the way to go. If the show ever has Helen and Druitt getting together I'd rage.

Originally posted by davala View Post
              I love your arguement Cekay I would leave a review but i think i've signed up for enough sites
              I totally agree with you on those points Helen and John do love each other but she also has feelings for Tesla its very obvious.
              Lol! davala I know what you mean.. And I agree, very obvious. Helen and Nikola have the best chemistry
              sigpic

Comment

Yay for teslen! Hehe! :d
                sigpic
                Banner made by me

Comment

Sorry for the double post, but wanted to share this ... Not snurchable!

Tis a pressie for Helen
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

LOL glad you liked it Nikola

Describing jack the ripper as too safe lol
                    I know what you mean though.
                    Well if you look at Jack and John as two seperate Beasties which technically they are. The ripper is a big old ball of energy he swallowed that likes destruction. John is a prissy old man who hasnt the stomach to disect a frog, likes brandy and I suspect hookers. X_X

Me too! And probably walk around with a stupid big grin for the following week xD
                    A real kiss not he tricks her into kissing him. Might even be made into wallpaper

Very very pretty art Dreamweaver
                    Awe thanks. Im not really that good at it yet but Im getting there

Awe thanks Nikola I loves it *huggles banner*
                    Last edited by Dreamweaver; 16 March 2011, 09:05 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

LOL glad you liked it Nikola

Awe thansk Nikola I loves it *huggles banner*
                      How could I not? You're reaching art genius to *huggles Helen* Glad you like mine to hehe! I'll make more eventually
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by me

Comment

Well if you look at Jack and John as two seperate Beasties which technically they are. The ripper is a big old ball of energy he swallowed that likes destruction. John is a prissy old man who hasnt the stomach to disect a frog, likes brandy and I suspect hookers. X_X

A real kiss not he tricks her into kissing him. Might even be made into wallpaper

Was there a segment where John wouldn't dissect a frog? Trying to think if that was mentioned. Anyway, I don't get it either, why Helen would have chosen John over Nikola. Tesla is so much more fun, sexy, brilliant, good-looking, etc. etc.

A real Teslen kiss?? I'm SURE it would end up in wallpaper with all the talented artists on this thread!!
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                          A real Teslen kiss?? I'm SURE it would end up in wallpaper with all the talented artists on this thread!!
                          Naturally You know I would totally do it don't you Helen hehe
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

awe Nikola you never disapoint...

I dont think theres any kind of scene where he wont dissect something but you can kind of tell from his mannerisms. Sort of an educated guess
                            sigpic

Comment

@Cekay - nice to meet you too I'm an oldie on here, but I haven't been around for awhile...RL has been a rollercoaster lately

Anyway--on Sherlock--yes. Watch it If you like Niko's snarkiness you will probably like Benedict Cumberbatch's interpretation of Sherlock Holmes xD
                              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

awe Nikola you never disapoint...
                                Uhm ..... That's debatable but ok, if you say so Helen
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X