No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I regret to mention there was a...kiss with *him* in a flashback...

But none in the present!! So it's still all good
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      I regret to mention there was a...kiss with *him* in a flashback...

But none in the present!! So it's still all good
      haha thats what i meant. nothing present. past is the past! this is here and now! she didnt even get mad or completely balk when they kissed but if druitt gets too close...she yells!
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        haha thats what i meant. nothing present. past is the past! this is here and now! she didnt even get mad or completely balk when they kissed but if druitt gets too close...she yells!
        Exactly! She's like AAAGH get away from me!!! But with Niko she didn't even get angry when he stole that kiss from her. Like she didn't care or something And she constantly puts up with him and is all cozy with him in "Sleepers" (which was supposed to come after "Haunted," remember? ) but in "Haunted" w/ John she was like, "uhh...I don't know whether to believe he really loves me or not" even when he said he did.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Exactly! She's like AAAGH get away from me!!! But with Niko she didn't even get angry when he stole that kiss from her. Like she didn't care or something And she constantly puts up with him and is all cozy with him in "Sleepers" (which was supposed to come after "Haunted," remember? ) but in "Haunted" w/ John she was like, "uhh...I don't know whether to believe he really loves me or not" even when he said he did.
          yeah alll she said to Nikola was "Nikola Tesla. you havent lost your touch" LIKE HELLO UNDERLYING MESSAGEEEEEEE......maybe?!
          sigpic

Comment

I know SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

By the way, she looked so ready to start being all cheeky with him when they were in the closet...the expression in her eyes gave it all away. It was like, "If we weren't in a life-threatening situation right now I'd totally indulge in the fact that you are seriously being really sexy right now"
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I know SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

By the way, she looked so ready to start being all cheeky with him when they were in the closet...the expression in her eyes gave it all away. It was like, "If we weren't in a life-threatening situation right now I'd totally indulge in the fact that you are seriously being really sexy right now"
              AGREE AGREE AGREE!!!

and her eyes totally lingered on lips...which i dont blame her for cuz well yummy....but totally gives away what she would really would have done if there hadnt be the whole thing with those brats going down....oh and i guess the children kinda get the way haha
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                AGREE AGREE AGREE!!!

and her eyes totally lingered on lips...which i dont blame her for cuz well yummy....but totally gives away what she would really would have done if there hadnt be the whole thing with those brats going down....oh and i guess the children kinda get the way haha
                I KNOW I KNOW she was totally looking down at his mouth And giving him a little smirk before she said "Focus, Nikola." And then when he said, "I call it...the DE-VAMPER!" she just gave him this little "are you serious" look LMAO Soooo cute/sexy

And I swear she was trying to get herself to focus too, which is why she said that
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I KNOW I KNOW she was totally looking down at his mouth And giving him a little smirk before she said "Focus, Nikola." And then when he said, "I call it...the DE-VAMPER!" she just gave him this little "are you serious" look LMAO Soooo cute/sexy

And I swear she was trying to get herself to focus too, which is why she said that
                  LMFAO i looove that look she gives him after he says DE-VAMPER!! she's like "awwh my favorite genius cant come up with a better name. Ahh. he is adorableee i just wanna kiss him...FOCUS WOMAN!"
                  tee-hee-hee
                  sigpic

Comment

And then at the end...when she was totally flirting with him *squee* She had an "aww, I love seeing my Niko so happy" when he was playing with the tray at the end and had that adorable little grin on his face
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

And then at the end...when she was totally flirting with him *squee* She had an "aww, I love seeing my Niko so happy" when he was playing with the tray at the end and had that adorable little grin on his face
                      ikkkk just totally squeefest with them right there! best. moment. everr.
                      sigpic

Comment

I KNOW!!! The look on her face was totally "I absolutely love and adore him," like AT said

He really is that crazy guy from college who's always there and always bothering you but who you end up falling for in the end. Which has not happened to me yet but there are some guys who have the potential Actually, one of them is "crazy guy from high school" lmao
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I KNOW!!! The look on her face was totally "I absolutely love and adore him," like AT said

He really is that crazy guy from college who's always there and always bothering you but who you end up falling for in the end. Which has not happened to me yet but there are some guys who have the potential Actually, one of them is "crazy guy from high school" lmao
                          lmao thats exactly how i just played their relationship in my new fic
                          sigpic

Comment

*SQUEE* yay
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

*SQUEE* yay
                              haha well sort of. i mentioned the whole thorn in the side thing
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh, so uh, this is "crazy guy from high school"

Spoiler:

It's from a newspaper article a few years ago when he qualified for the Junior Olympics. He's a shooter, obviously

so uh
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X