No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO Keaira was speculating what would happen if they had a daughter, I was talking about this random character I made up for my made-up Sanctuary spinoff about vampires
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      LMAO I was just thinking of Niko having to take part in a tea party last night... Except it was with my spinoff character, Taryn, who basically acts like his daughter b/c she doesn't have any parents
      awhh. thats sad. but still. that image. is just plan hilarious.

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
      Whhhaaattt?? Did I totally miss something?!? I'm soooo confused!
      no. me and mimzy are just making it up as we go lmao
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

oooohh.. ok. cool.
        sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
          awhh. thats sad. but still. that image. is just plan hilarious.
          Yeah, she's supposed to be part vamp so her parents were taken away by the Cabal (and probably killed--no one knows) and then she was found by the Sanctuary ppls and she latches on to Niko b/c he's like her (this is in a world where he's been re-vamped) and she sees him as a father figure. She also sees Helen as a mother figure b/c of her need to fill in the space left by her parents So, sad, but eventually *squee*

She's a little redheaded riot and I kind of imagined her to look like this

Now imagine that clinging to Nikola's leg and yelling nonsense
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Redheads Rule
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, she's supposed to be part vamp so her parents were taken away by the Cabal (and probably killed--no one knows) and then she was found by the Sanctuary ppls and she latches on to Niko b/c he's like her (this is in a world where he's been re-vamped) and she sees him as a father figure. She also sees Helen as a mother figure b/c of her need to fill in the space left by her parents So, sad, but eventually *squee*

She's a little redheaded riot and I kind of imagined her to look like this

Now imagine that clinging to Nikola's leg and yelling nonsense
              hahaa!!! omg I underlined what had me dying from laughter! I'm totally excited to read this now!!
              sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                Redheads Rule
                Omg I just realized Taryn IS a mini-you HAAHAHAHA Redhead obsessed with Niko.

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
                hahaa!!! omg I underlined what had me dying from laughter! I'm totally excited to read this now!!
                well...I have no idea when all of this will end up being written. I wrote it out on this thread and the JY thread a LONG time ago, but the overall plot of my fake spinoff has since been amended (b/c of "Sleepers"--I now have to include Niko's re-vamping).

Spoiler:
                Basically, we find out Kate has a half-sister who's part-vampire, and who also has the ability to "see" and "feel" events in people's pasts that were highly emotional. She is drawn to Nikola b/c of his latent vampire...ness...and b/c of his tragic past and the two become very close. Meanwhile, Helen discovers that there is a rare abnormal loose in the wilderness off the coast of Croatia, near Niko's childhood home, so she takes him with the team to go find it, and they bring along Kate's sis to help. They accidentally find this group of surviving part-vampires living in the caves up there, and they need help b/c the Cabal is after them. So they try to, but in the process Niko gets fatally wounded, and Helen's like NO! but the vamps promise to repay his kindness by helping him, but they need Kate's sis' help too...

so they end up re-vamping him, basically

Then, after that, it turns out there are more vamps-in-hiding whose ancestors survived eradication. They also discover that contrary to popular belief, churches were actually used as "sanctuaries" for them in the olden times--the Cabal twisted the information so it looked like the church were the bad guys, so the Cabal would go unnoticed. (The whole "sanctuary" in the church thing is taken from an old practice where people on the run from the law or something could "claim sanctuary" in a church for 40 days...I'm not sure how accurate that is, but it's in The Hunchback of Notre Dame lol).

So they find four other kid vamps, one of whom is Taryn, the little girl, and they all form a little family and hide out under this one church while this little old Irish priest takes care of them (He can kick butt when he wants to, though. Man, I love Irish people ). And they have to hide out and sometimes they have to go hide underneath other churches (they're all connected by underground passageways...*cough*National Treasure*cough* ), b/c no one will suspect that they're there...

so, yeah. I obviously have a big enough plan for this that had I time and money and resources I could plausibly turn it into an actual TV show.

Oh, and it does involve Teslen development.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Omg I just realized Taryn IS a mini-you HAAHAHAHA Redhead obsessed with Niko.
                  Lmao that was you being pyschic again and having a premonition that one day i would arrive here and look HERE I AM

well...I have no idea when all of this will end up being written. I wrote it out on this thread and the JY thread a LONG time ago, but the overall plot of my fake spinoff has since been amended (b/c of "Sleepers"--I now have to include Niko's re-vamping).

Spoiler:
                  Basically, we find out Kate has a half-sister who's part-vampire, and who also has the ability to "see" and "feel" events in people's pasts that were highly emotional. She is drawn to Nikola b/c of his latent vampire...ness...and b/c of his tragic past and the two become very close. Meanwhile, Helen discovers that there is a rare abnormal loose in the wilderness off the coast of Croatia, near Niko's childhood home, so she takes him with the team to go find it, and they bring along Kate's sis to help. They accidentally find this group of surviving part-vampires living in the caves up there, and they need help b/c the Cabal is after them. So they try to, but in the process Niko gets fatally wounded, and Helen's like NO! but the vamps promise to repay his kindness by helping him, but they need Kate's sis' help too...

so they end up re-vamping him, basically

Then, after that, it turns out there are more vamps-in-hiding whose ancestors survived eradication. They also discover that contrary to popular belief, churches were actually used as "sanctuaries" for them in the olden times--the Cabal twisted the information so it looked like the church were the bad guys, so the Cabal would go unnoticed. (The whole "sanctuary" in the church thing is taken from an old practice where people on the run from the law or something could "claim sanctuary" in a church for 40 days...I'm not sure how accurate that is, but it's in The Hunchback of Notre Dame lol).

So they find four other kid vamps, one of whom is Taryn, the little girl, and they all form a little family and hide out under this one church while this little old Irish priest takes care of them (He can kick butt when he wants to, though. Man, I love Irish people ). And they have to hide out and sometimes they have to go hide underneath other churches (they're all connected by underground passageways...*cough*National Treasure*cough* ), b/c no one will suspect that they're there...

so, yeah. I obviously have a big enough plan for this that had I time and money and resources I could plausibly turn it into an actual TV show.

Oh, and it does involve Teslen development.
                  Hope you get to write it down soon
                  sigpic

Comment

If I wasn't such a chicken, I'd send it to Damian LOL
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

If I wasn't such a chicken, I'd send it to Damian LOL
                      welll im organizing my portfolio so i can get mula soooo i cannot do it right now
                      sigpic

Comment

LMAO
                        mula is good, though

Wish I had some
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

LMAO
                          mula is good, though

Wish I had some
                          uhm same here
                          sigpic

Comment

So, yeah. I like the idea of a little kid somehow bringing him and Helen together
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

So, yeah. I like the idea of a little kid somehow bringing him and Helen together
                              i agree. especially a redhead for obvious reasons
                              sigpic

Comment

HAHAHAHA

I wish they'd get together, though...I mean
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X