Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    I will, I will

but *sqqqqqqqqqueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* I need to calm down... That house in the vid is SO Helen's villa. AAAHHH *goes insane*
    OMG IT SO IS!!! XD
    sooo im writing my Teslentine/February fanfic im pretty much including a boatload of stuff we've been talking about for awhile...ok not a boatload but some of the good stuff

edit: hahahaha i have "1,880" posts aka 1880 aka the pivotal year in the lives of Nikola and Helen XD
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

And I have...3,600

That's divisible by 3, and it's also the number of seconds in an hour, which is 60 minutes, which is also divisible by 3
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

And I have...3,600

That's divisible by 3, and it's also the number of seconds in an hour, which is 60 minutes, which is also divisible by 3
        OMGGG hahaha look at us, getting all obsessed with 3 6 and 9
        sigpic

Comment

OMG I WISH THIS WAS THEM
          Spoiler:

sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

OMG I WISH THIS WAS THEM
            Spoiler:

thats totally a sketchy location too so they would so mack it somewhere like that! hahaha AWESOME
            sigpic

Comment

The "children" got tired of them beating 'round the bush so they make a reservation at a restaurant under Helen's name and force them to go on a date. So Helen drives there (b/c Niko can't and would refuse to anyway b/c he's too scared ) and they're all like ugh omg those "kids" are so annoying (and it turns out the "kids" are spying on them ). But then of course they end up having a *wonderful* time and then when they're going back to Helen's car, neither of them can resist anymore so they end up making out in the parking garage.

sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

The "children" got tired of them beating 'round the bush so they make a reservation at a restaurant under Helen's name and force them to go on a date. So Helen drives there (b/c Niko can't and would refuse to anyway b/c he's too scared ) and they're all like ugh omg those "kids" are so annoying (and it turns out the "kids" are spying on them ). But then of course they end up having a *wonderful* time and then when they're going back to Helen's car, neither of them can resist anymore so they end up making out in the parking garage.

that is exactlyy how i saw it hahaha i can just picture the kids faces
                Kate: awwh
                Henry: woooaaaah look at Doc go!!
                Will: wow, just, uhh. wow. and he calls me huggy bear?!
                sigpic

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA those would SO be their reactions

And then there's this (ignore the hair color...)
                  http://www.alohaislandweddings.com/i...g%20couple.jpg

So they run off and elope and on the way to the villa, Niko just HAS to stop at this random cliff to do that^
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA those would SO be their reactions

And then there's this (ignore the hair color...)
                    http://www.alohaislandweddings.com/i...g%20couple.jpg

So they run off and elope and on the way to the villa, Niko just HAS to stop at this random cliff to do that^
                    uhmm duhh! hahaha and then some time later they return and when will finally see's helen when he returns from some assignment he was he's the first to notice her wedding ring and he goes
                    "OMG MAGNUS DID YOU GET MARRIED!?!?"
                    and nikola who always has impecable timing rolls in and goes,
                    "Actually Dr. Expendable her name is Dr. Helen Magnus-Tesla now"
                    muahahaha the look on Will's face would be so priceless!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                      uhmm duhh! hahaha and then some time later they return and when will finally see's helen when he returns from some assignment he was he's the first to notice her wedding ring and he goes
                      "OMG MAGNUS DID YOU GET MARRIED!?!?"
                      and nikola who always has impecable timing rolls in and goes,
                      "Actually Dr. Expendable her name is Dr. Helen Magnus-Tesla now"
                      muahahaha the look on Will's face would be so priceless!
                      hahahahahaha that is totally the premise of one of my fics-to-be

Except Will is going to see the ring and be like, "uhh..." and then Niko will walk into Helen's office and then Will will just start looking back and forth between the two of them and then see Niko's ring and be like "" and then be like, "I...uh...uh..." and be too afraid to say anything
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

hahahahahaha that is totally the premise of one of my fics-to-be

Except Will is going to see the ring and be like, "uhh..." and then Niko will walk into Helen's office and then Will will just start looking back and forth between the two of them and then see Niko's ring and be like "" and then be like, "I...uh...uh..." and be too afraid to say anything
                        hahaha he probably would be too afraid to say anything but then he'd run into to henry or kate or both in the hallway and go "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG MAGNUS MARRIED TESLA!!!!" and they wouldnt believe him until they saw Helen and looked at her and saw the ring and henry would go "WOAH! DOC! WEDDING RING!!"
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                          hahaha he probably would be too afraid to say anything but then he'd run into to henry or kate or both in the hallway and go "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG MAGNUS MARRIED TESLA!!!!" and they wouldnt believe him until they saw Helen and looked at her and saw the ring and henry would go "WOAH! DOC! WEDDING RING!!"
                          That's basically what's going to happen And then they're going to spy on Niko & Helen and Biggie is just going to be like "ughhhh not this nonsense again"
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

That's basically what's going to happen And then they're going to spy on Niko & Helen and Biggie is just going to be like "ughhhh not this nonsense again"
                            hahaha I love Big Guy <3
                            sigpic

Comment

It's probably going to end up being really long b/c it'll be them eloping and then honeymooning (while Helen told the children it was some, uh, business thing ) for like, a month, and then going back to the Sanctuary and the "children" being all and then of course life goes on and then some problem will come up which forces Helen to have to meet with the heads of house again and then inevitably they all find out about her and Niko and then one of them (Wexford?) is criticizing her and yeah...hypothetically it could go on forever Thing is, I has no time for that lmao Yet I want to write it.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

It's probably going to end up being really long b/c it'll be them eloping and then honeymooning (while Helen told the children it was some, uh, business thing ) for like, a month, and then going back to the Sanctuary and the "children" being all and then of course life goes on and then some problem will come up which forces Helen to have to meet with the heads of house again and then inevitably they all find out about her and Niko and then one of them (Wexford?) is criticizing her and yeah...hypothetically it could go on forever Thing is, I has no time for that lmao Yet I want to write it.
                                i coulda really like thaatt. DO IT!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X