Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    I wish she'd just get it over with and tell him that she loves him, b/c we all know she does I bet you he'd be like... really? And then she'd be like of course and he'd be like...I thought...I don't know...I mean...and then she'd just cut him off with a kiss. YAY!
    there are so many infinite ways that scene could go down its not even funny! haha. so at this point im not sure i care as long as it frakking happens!
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

SAME HERE. OMG.

It might take a crazily dramatic life-or-death situation to finally draw it out of Helen, though. Considering she likes to be wishy-washy and bottle it all in...seriously, what's it gonna take, woman?! lol

As long as he doesn't die, though. I'm fine with "I LOVE YOU, DON'T LEAVE ME!!" angst as long as he wakes up a second later and is like
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

SAME HERE. OMG.

It might take a crazily dramatic life-or-death situation to finally draw it out of Helen, though. Considering she likes to be wishy-washy and bottle it all in...seriously, what's it gonna take, woman?! lol

As long as he doesn't die, though. I'm fine with "I LOVE YOU, DON'T LEAVE ME!!" angst as long as he wakes up a second later and is like
        i agree she needs to stop being all wishy washy and just wake upp.
        i serioulsy agree with that last bit though i think thatd be perfect. She's all thinking he's unconcious and still near death and being like "I LOVE YOU OMG DONT DIE ON MEEEE " and then he opens his eyes and grins at her and says something in that sexy cheeky way of his and then its all WOO SMOOCHIE SMOOCHIE from there
        sigpic

Comment

I might have mentioned this before in relation to the re-vamping scenario, but what if they're on a mission that involves John showing up and doing crazy things and he injures Niko and is about to kill him, but Helen's there with a gun and basically she's finally forced to choose between the two of them...I think that would be a great moment right there. Testing her to see if she can finally let go and move on...
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I might have mentioned this before in relation to the re-vamping scenario, but what if they're on a mission that involves John showing up and doing crazy things and he injures Niko and is about to kill him, but Helen's there with a gun and basically she's finally forced to choose between the two of them...I think that would be a great moment right there. Testing her to see if she can finally let go and move on...
            i think that would be great but idk if my heart could handle it lol. honestly though id love to think that she is capable of moving, and i think she has started to in a way, but if it came down to choosing im still nervous she'd make the wrong decision...im just *shakes head* im just sure yet.
            sigpic

Comment

BTW PEOPLE!!

Jonathon Young and his wife Kim have matching eyes...Helen and Nikola have basically mathcing everything!

can you say, DESTINY?!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                i think that would be great but idk if my heart could handle it lol. honestly though id love to think that she is capable of moving, and i think she has started to in a way, but if it came down to choosing im still nervous she'd make the wrong decision...im just *shakes head* im just sure yet.
                Well, I meant it in the way that basically that WOULD be the moment where she would FINALLY make the right choice

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                BTW PEOPLE!!

Jonathon Young and his wife Kim have matching eyes...Helen and Nikola have basically mathcing everything!

can you say, DESTINY?!
                *SQUEEEEE*

Helen & Niko have matching eyes too...to go along with everything else...
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Well, I meant it in the way that basically that WOULD be the moment where she would FINALLY make the right choice
                  well hopefully, as i said not sure im comfortably saying "frak yes she would!" but HOPE is an awesome thingg

*SQUEEEEE*

Helen & Niko have matching eyes too...to go along with everything else...
                  Exactly they are meant to be. i mean. plain and simple.
                  sigpic

Comment

I wonder if "can we see Helen ruffle Nikola's hair?" would be an appropriate question to ask DK LOL
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I wonder if "can we see Helen ruffle Nikola's hair?" would be an appropriate question to ask DK LOL
                      omgg do ittt!!! haha he hasnt been on twitter in a while tho
                      sigpic

Comment

lol I don't even use my twitter but I guess this would be a good time to start...
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

lol I don't even use my twitter but I guess this would be a good time to start...
                          YEAH id say so! feel free to add me, same name here and there
                          sigpic

Comment

ZOMG

it's snowing again Which means HELEN/NIKO CUDDLE TIME
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                              can you imagine wet shirtless Nikola?
                              my heart just went crazy! I think I'm gonna...
                              *faints with a huge grin on her face*
                              Sooooo, on the thunk thread a while back we were salivating over a Niko striptease and my writer's brain just ran with it aaaaaand it ended up being a WET stripdown.

Yes, it's done and I swear in the name of the King it will be posted tomorrow. MAHAHAHAHA! Suspense!!!!

Comment

ZOMG

it's snowing again Which means HELEN/NIKO CUDDLE TIME
                                IT SNOWED HERE TOO!!! its so pretty here now! lol i love Helen Nikola Cuddle time hahaha cant wait to legit see that

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                                Sooooo, on the thunk thread a while back we were salivating over a Niko striptease and my writer's brain just ran with it aaaaaand it ended up being a WET stripdown.

Yes, it's done and I swear in the name of the King it will be posted tomorrow. MAHAHAHAHA! Suspense!!!!
                                OMG OMG SOO EXCITEDD XD
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X