Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THATS HOW THEY SHOULD GET TOGETHER!!

like theres some wacky abnormal loose in his homeland near his homevillage so Nikola tags along with Helen and the gang and one thing leads to a romantic sunset over the land and leads to OMG SQQQUEEEEE THAT HAS GOT TO HAPPEN FOLKS!!!
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      THATS HOW THEY SHOULD GET TOGETHER!!

like theres some wacky abnormal loose in his homeland near his homevillage so Nikola tags along with Helen and the gang and one thing leads to a romantic sunset over the land and leads to OMG SQQQUEEEEE THAT HAS GOT TO HAPPEN FOLKS!!!
      AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!

Back when he was a vamp I was thinking about vampires hiding in caves near his childhood home LOL

I suppose it could still happen

Oh! I know! They're hunting for another abnormal, but they accidentally get lost, find a random colony of surviving vamps But then Niko gets hurt or something and he's going to die and Helen's like BWAH NO And then the vampies save him by giving him their blood?
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
        AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!

Back when he was a vamp I was thinking about vampires hiding in caves near his childhood home LOL

I suppose it could still happen

Oh! I know! They're hunting for another abnormal, but they accidentally get lost, find a random colony of surviving vamps But then Niko gets hurt or something and he's going to die and Helen's like BWAH NO And then the vampies save him by giving him their blood?
        YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I LOVE ITTT!!! NO WAIT!!! or the vamps ask Helen to give them HER blood cuz they dont wanna revamp nikola (they're threatened by him, who wouldnt be?! lol) but feel guilty (cuz they arent as arrogant and selfish as Nikola pretends he is) and dont wanna let him die so they use HER blood and keep him alive and then he's all "you did that for me?!" and shes all "well it was the right thing blah blah blah and because i love you..." and he's all "well yes wait REALLY?!" and then they're all smooch smooch

YEAHHH! XD
        sigpic

Comment

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I LOVE ITTT!!! NO WAIT!!! or the vamps ask Helen to give them HER blood cuz they dont wanna revamp nikola (they're threatened by him, who wouldnt be?! lol) but feel guilty (cuz they arent as arrogant and selfish as Nikola pretends he is) and dont wanna let him die so they use HER blood and keep him alive and then he's all "you did that for me?!" and shes all "well it was the right thing blah blah blah and because i love you..." and he's all "well yes wait REALLY?!" and then they're all smooch smooch

YEAHHH! XD
          LOL

I had more of the idea that they're hiding b/c their kind has been persecuted for so long, and so Niko wants to help them and Helen finally agrees but then something happens where he tries to save them?? and then he's dying and Helen's like NOOO and then they're like, "to repay you for your compassion, we're going to save him" or something...but they need Helen's help or whatever
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

LOL

I had more of the idea that they're hiding b/c their kind has been persecuted for so long, and so Niko wants to help them and Helen finally agrees but then something happens where he tries to save them?? and then he's dying and Helen's like NOOO and then they're like, "to repay you for your compassion, we're going to save him" or something...but they need Helen's help or whatever
            you. are. a. genius. seriously like OMG!!
            sigpic

Comment

I hope my Jedi mind powers work again lolz

OH I KNOW HOW TO CONNECT THIS TO MY SPINOFF IDEA NOW
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I hope my Jedi mind powers work again lolz

OH I KNOW HOW TO CONNECT THIS TO MY SPINOFF IDEA NOW
                haha yayy for jedi mind powers.

YAYYNESS!!! you should write it fanfic style
                sigpic

Comment

AGH YES
                  Spoiler:

So like, Kate's half-sister is part-vampire and so Henry randomly hits her with his car when she's crossing the street, but she doesn't get injured (although she passes out or something). So he and Will are like "wtf that's weird...we'd better get her to Magnus." So they bring her to the Sanctuary and then Kate is like "WTF THAT'S MY SISTER" and everyone else is like "WTF YOU HAVE A SISTER?!" and then Helen finds out she's part vamp and at first she's like "WTF THEY'RE NOT EXTINCT?!" (notice...there's a LOT of "wtf" moments here ) and then she gets angry at Kate for not saying anything. And Kate's like, "well, I promised to keep it secret for my entire life." And then it turns out that super sis has this weird ability to "read" people's pasts from objects or from the people themselves, especially if certain events are highly emotional--so she somehow feels drawn to Niko (and she can also sense he has dormant vampire genes). And so they "bond" since she didn't have quite a nice childhood either b/c her dad (Kate's stepfather) was a jerk and hated her for reasons she never understood. Then it turns out Helen's found out about this rare abnormal in the Croatian wildnerness and she needs Niko's help, so she wants to bring him along--but then he insists on taking Kate's sis w/ them b/c he feels at ease with her, and Kate insists too b/c she says that sis's special power might help them track the abnormal. And so Helen, Niko, Kate, Henry, and sis go out while Will and Biggie hold down the fort. So they go abnormal-hunting but accidentally find this vampire colony in these caves, b/c Kate's sis is like "I sense something weird...pain, escape, etc." And then they find out that their ancestors were all but annihilated way back by what had been the beginnings of the Cabal, which had actually no connection to the Church whatsoever but they were able to put the blame on them so they would go under the radar. So a lot of the vamps had to intermarry with poor nomads/farmers but then the children were shunned so for centuries they've been hiding in these caves. So Niko and Kate's sis feel really bad for them and insist on helping (insert plot detail here )...but then these angry nomad farmers or whatever for some reason find them and try to burn them all, and they have to protect the vamps, but Niko gets mortally wounded. And Helen is like NO! And Kate's sis is like NO! And the vamps are like..."we will save him but we need your help" and then it turns out they need Kate's sis to help them come up with a way to use their blood to save him, and then they do, and then he's saved and re-vamped again REJOICE yay.

Wow that was long
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

AGH YES
                    Spoiler:

So like, Kate's half-sister is part-vampire and so Henry randomly hits her with his car when she's crossing the street, but she doesn't get injured (although she passes out or something). So he and Will are like "wtf that's weird...we'd better get her to Magnus." So they bring her to the Sanctuary and then Kate is like "WTF THAT'S MY SISTER" and everyone else is like "WTF YOU HAVE A SISTER?!" and then Helen finds out she's part vamp and at first she's like "WTF THEY'RE NOT EXTINCT?!" (notice...there's a LOT of "wtf" moments here ) and then she gets angry at Kate for not saying anything. And Kate's like, "well, I promised to keep it secret for my entire life." And then it turns out that super sis has this weird ability to "read" people's pasts from objects or from the people themselves, especially if certain events are highly emotional--so she somehow feels drawn to Niko (and she can also sense he has dormant vampire genes). And so they "bond" since she didn't have quite a nice childhood either b/c her dad (Kate's stepfather) was a jerk and hated her for reasons she never understood. Then it turns out Helen's found out about this rare abnormal in the Croatian wildnerness and she needs Niko's help, so she wants to bring him along--but then he insists on taking Kate's sis w/ them b/c he feels at ease with her, and Kate insists too b/c she says that sis's special power might help them track the abnormal. And so Helen, Niko, Kate, Henry, and sis go out while Will and Biggie hold down the fort. So they go abnormal-hunting but accidentally find this vampire colony in these caves, b/c Kate's sis is like "I sense something weird...pain, escape, etc." And then they find out that their ancestors were all but annihilated way back by what had been the beginnings of the Cabal, which had actually no connection to the Church whatsoever but they were able to put the blame on them so they would go under the radar. So a lot of the vamps had to intermarry with poor nomads/farmers but then the children were shunned so for centuries they've been hiding in these caves. So Niko and Kate's sis feel really bad for them and insist on helping (insert plot detail here )...but then these angry nomad farmers or whatever for some reason find them and try to burn them all, and they have to protect the vamps, but Niko gets mortally wounded. And Helen is like NO! And Kate's sis is like NO! And the vamps are like..."we will save him but we need your help" and then it turns out they need Kate's sis to help them come up with a way to use their blood to save him, and then they do, and then he's saved and re-vamped again REJOICE yay.

Wow that was long
                    hahaha love all the WTF moments in the beginning but SEE! you are so a genius! idc that it was long i lovedd it and wished you had the time to write that story outtt i love itttttt
                    sigpic

Comment

BWAHHH I wish I did too

Ew I am totally supposed be writing my Eng101 essay now but I don't feel like it It sucks that it's my first class. BOO
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

BWAHHH I wish I did too

Ew I am totally supposed be writing my Eng101 essay now but I don't feel like it It sucks that it's my first class. BOO
                        eww. haha altho id be the sass who would hand in a fanfic instead and be like "your assignment was a waste of my life but this is more productive and contributes to society in a way your assignment never could. therefore you should grade this instead."
                        sigpic

Comment

eww. haha altho id be the sass who would hand in a fanfic instead and be like "your assignment was a waste of my life but this is more productive and contributes to society in a way your assignment never could. therefore you should grade this instead."
                          BWAHA I wish I had teachers who would accept that kind of thing. I've heard of their existence, but never had the guts to try it myself with my own teachers LOL

But anyway, I wish they'd have an ep where Helen for some reason decides to kiss him but then freaks out for some reason and then runs away and Niko's like "Helen..." and then she goes to the tower and just ends up crying and AGH my mind is so angst-oriented. LOL
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

BWAHA I wish I had teachers who would accept that kind of thing. I've heard of their existence, but never had the guts to try it myself with my own teachers LOL

But anyway, I wish they'd have an ep where Helen for some reason decides to kiss him but then freaks out for some reason and then runs away and Niko's like "Helen..." and then she goes to the tower and just ends up crying and AGH my mind is so angst-oriented. LOL
                            pfftt no worries you need some angst to get to the good stuff
                            sigpic

Comment

AGH! I always show up after the interesting discussions end.

So, my thoughts on that first confession of love is this.
                              Spoiler:
                              I think for the whole first part of "The Five" Nikola was tunnel-vision focused on the problem at hand--namely the conundrum of making smart vampires--and he was just worried about keeping on Helens good side whilst also keeping her in the dark about his intentions.

I think when she started yelling at him after he was shish-kebob-ed, he panicked (internally of course cos he's too BA to actually panic) and decided to be devious. But once the "...and because I love you." came out and she said "wait you're serious aren't you?" WATCH HIS REACTION! He kinda laughs at first like he's about to exclaim: "JK! Gotcha!" but then the snark fades and he looks at her with this adorable helpless face of "oh god...now that I've said it aloud...I DO love you!"

Comment

I saw the vid - Hot and Cold --- wow. It was amazing. But Nikola isn´t always cold ...
                                Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                                / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Working...
                                X