Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Samantha!

Wow, this thread is moving fast. You guys are amazing!!!

Comment

PAN! I love your sig. So cuuuuttteeee! ^_^

As for a topic, uh...um...hold on...
      *looks at clone for inspiration*
      How about how much better Niko is for Helen than John is?

EDIT: Just went to the "You know you're a Sanctuary fan when..." thread and got an idea. WE NEED TEAM TESLA SHIRTS!!!!
      Does, uh, anyone know how to go about doing that?
      Last edited by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight; 22 January 2010, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan View Post
        Hey guys!!

I have a sig now!
        PAN!!! good to see ya! love the sig, its cuute!

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
        PAN! I love your sig. So cuuuuttteeee! ^_^

As for a topic, uh...um...hold on...
        *looks at clone for inspiration*
        How about how much better Niko is for Helen than John is?

EDIT: Just went to the "You know you're a Sanctuary fan when..." thread and got an idea. WE NEED TEAM TESLA SHIRTS!!!!
        Does, uh, anyone know how to go about doing that?
        uhm....no? haha i think if we get these shirts for legit it should say "Tesla Trooper" not "team tesla"....to *shudders* twilighty *shudder shudder* OMG somebody should design a Teslen shirt!
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
          uhm....no? haha i think if we get these shirts for legit it should say "Tesla Trooper" not "team tesla"....to *shudders* twilighty *shudder shudder* OMG somebody should design a Teslen shirt!
          Yeah...at first I thought we could own the Twilight people with a Team Tesla shirt, but you're right. It's better just to completely ignore that they exist.
          *also shudders*
          We need to find shirt designers!!! Or teach ourselves!!!

Comment

Yeah...at first I thought we could own the Twilight people with a Team Tesla shirt, but you're right. It's better just to completely ignore that they exist.
            *also shudders*
            We need to find shirt designers!!! Or teach ourselves!!!
            uhmmm hahaha i totally am not even going to try and teach myself. my talents with writing, not designing
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
              uhmmm hahaha i totally am not even going to try and teach myself. my talents with writing, not designing
              Heh. Ditto. Different types of art. We writers still contribute.

Random topic change!!! So what Teslen child gender do you guys think would be cutest? Like twins...? An older girl and little brother...? Just one kid...?

Comment

Heh. Ditto. Different types of art. We writers still contribute.

Random topic change!!! So what Teslen child gender do you guys think would be cutest? Like twins...? An older girl and little brother...? Just one kid...?
                hmmm. well idk why but i always kinda saw him having a boy then a girl with helen but for some reason i particularly enjoy the idea of him having baby girl first now that you said it haha i do not know why but i think they would have two children. dunno why. but im strange like that

p.s. i'll miss you guys this weekend and look forward to reading all you lot talk about when i get back mondayy <3
                Last edited by Keaira Taegan; 22 January 2010, 12:26 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

I want this T - shirt toooo....
                  Keaira : be safe and enjoy it. We will miss you too.
                  Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                  / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Thank you, Sammie and Keaira! *huggles*
                    Lovely sig, Pan!
                    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                    "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

HI!

OMG sorry! I was totally busy today afternoon and night!

Sammie, I'm still working on it! I promise you it'll be done tomorrow! Sorry!

Keaira, I'm gonna miss you! Have fun and take care of you!

es!: glad to see you back around here!

About the T-Shirt design thing....maybe I will give it a try...see what I can come up with?...dunno...not sure I could do something okay looking...
                      sigpic

Comment

ahh! so much I had to read to be caught up!

Ok t-shirt idea: loovvee it!! I usually dont wear tshirts but I would wear this one!

I loved the chapter update!!!

so a quick "hello all!" and a very heartfelt "I misse you!!"
                        sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

OK....So when I posted The Team Tesla remark on the "You know you are a sanctuary an when" thread I was half kidding (and I hate twilight so it was more of a jab at them - vampires do not glitter!!) Anyway, we used this website in college to design t shirts and I started a simple design to get ideas flowing

http://www.customink.com/designs/tes...&cm_ite=button
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samcartersg1 View Post
                            OK....So when I posted The Team Tesla remark on the "You know you are a sanctuary an when" thread I was half kidding (and I hate twilight so it was more of a jab at them - vampires do not glitter!!) Anyway, we used this website in college to design t shirts and I started a simple design to get ideas flowing

I like it! good job samcartersg1
                            sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Originally posted by samcartersg1 View Post

I would so wear that.

I would so wear that.

Comment

Hi there, everyone! I've never been on this particular thread before as I have never considered myself a shipper of any kind, but I've found myself terribly caught up in the Niko/Helen relationship. Probably because Jonathan Young is such an amazing actor that I love to see his interactions with others.

Anyways, I noticed that the fantastic Keaira mentioned my Tesla story From Here to Eternity, and I thought I'd stop by to say that it is now complete! I'd be honoured if you lovely folks would check it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X