No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Olwen. Ehm .. me and Tina aren't real sisters, but we love each other so much that we just had to become "sisters". And our family? We have our own Sanctuary Family, where all of us are crazy and insane of course but we are proud of it. If you want to know how the story will go, I hope you will read the next part
    I am happy you liked it. And yes, there is a lot of things from fairytales, sg and so on
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Jadestar28, stargatelover4ever - happy I made you smile ))

Samantha - sorry, didn't get it at first Yeah, and I'm proud to be crazy, too And I most certainly want to know where yur story goes )) So please keep on!
      sigpic
      Sig: by me. My DeviantART

Comment

Originally posted by Olwen View Post
        Jadestar28, stargatelover4ever - happy I made you smile ))

Samantha - sorry, didn't get it at first Yeah, and I'm proud to be crazy, too And I most certainly want to know where yur story goes )) So please keep on!
        It is ok Don't be sorry. You are new here, you couldn't know that. And yeah, I prefer to be crazy and insane to be normal It is much more funny

Comment

Hey Sammie I read your story and it is perfect and amazing. I just love the story.

Comment

Hey my fellow Teslenites
            Oh my Amanda, I wasn't here for ... well, a long time ...

but I just wanted to say Hi and that I missed ya guys
            btw I see that my big sister Sammie introduced our fic to you guys
            and I have to say that we are really happy that you guys like it and that it has succes
            *happy dance*
            The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
              ZOMG, amazing! I love naughty Helen. XD I think Nikola brings out the worst in her.
              Lmao yea so do I

I didn't have time to quote everyone. But would anyone like to update me on what art or whatever you did since Christmas Eve?

Btw sorry this is late but, Merry Christmas.
              sigpic
              My tumblr

Comment

This site is getting cooler by the minute! I'm totally into Nikola/Helen shippers to! I'm writing a fanfic about it right now, but they haven't gotten together just yet! They might in ch. 6!
                On the edge of breaking down
                sigpic
                Banner made by me

Comment

So, read and reviewed ff.

Sammie and Tina - love your fic! It's sooo insane but at the same time so funny

And Dubbers, your fic was so great too. You're really talented, loved it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jadestar28 View Post

Yeah Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
                    We are glad you like it hehe ...
                    and yeah we know it's insane ... but our motto was Let the insanity fly
                    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Olwen View Post

And here I've got another silly thought that came to my poor head... (I used screencaps from The Hollow Men, but there are no spoilers really)
                      Spoiler:

Nikola and John - when Helen's not around...
                      You are soooo awesome...although if you keep this up I really will die of laughter

Originally posted by Jadestar28 View Post

Why thank you

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                      Yeah Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
                      We are glad you like it hehe ...
                      and yeah we know it's insane ... but our motto was Let the insanity fly
                      Marvellous motto! I love it!
                      WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Melligator - WELCOME!

Awesome stuff was posted, but I'm way too tired to do a multi-quote now. You guys rock anyway!

Sammie & Tina - Going to read your fic soon! (You remember what I asked for the ending right? I hope you girls were king with you know who... ) Anyway, I look forward to reading it! *hugs*

Olwen - Already told you, but that is worth saying it again. Nice little picstory! I LOVE IT!
                        sigpic
                        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Okay.. nevermind then

Anyways I'm gonna go watch Teslen
                          sigpic
                          My tumblr

Comment

Lady, don't worry, We love our readers and we want to be kind. So you will see what will happen to John

Comment

I'm still trying to think of how to write ch. 6 for my story!
                              On the edge of breaking down
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

Thanks for the recs by PM - *fans self*

Comment

Working...
                                X