X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    Well, between the two, I pick Fire.

Other votes
    you got my vote, thankful....plus ive kinda already told other ppl its that soo....
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

@ Rose - we can still change it back to the Guy Fawkes thing if more people want it
      As much as I love it, it's kind of a narrow subject. Thankful is good.
      I can always write a side fic if I really want Nikola's manic grin to the 1812 Overture.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
        As much as I love it, it's kind of a narrow subject. Thankful is good.
        I can always write a side fic if I really want Nikola's manic grin to the 1812 Overture.
        i agree, i thinkk its too narrow a topic and its possible some of the other members wouldnt understand the reference we are trying to make with it...hence my vote was for thankful. its broad and could mean anything
        sigpic

Comment

okay I guess it's Thankful...i just wanted to give the people who came late a chance to choose
          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

okay I guess it's Thankful...i just wanted to give the people who came late a chance to choose
            ok sweeet!!!

im glad we have them picked finally!! haha i already know what im going to do for september *win*
            sigpic

Comment

Although, Idk, Thankful seems a bit...bland to me
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Although, Idk, Thankful seems a bit...bland to me
                Oh totally. I prob won't write anything for it. Maybe a crack!fic, since I'm new to it and it's amusing.

Comment

Oh totally. I prob won't write anything for it. Maybe a crack!fic, since I'm new to it and it's amusing.
                  That ^^ is how to participate without complaining and get around something you dont totally like. i love that idea!! hahaha god i hope im around to see what you come up with since your twilight destroying fic was so awesome xD
                  sigpic

Comment

LOL
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                      spring or new year? haha its one year of the ship unless we want to do THREE years of the ship cuz we cant do two...Nikola would disapprove
                      hmm.. I really like reading the fanfics.. (too new here to have written any ) I'd be happy to read some more
                      maybe there are oher things that my cause the need for a fanfic challenge?^^ (other than months)
                      or we go for three years XD
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SnowWhite View Post
                        hmm.. I really like reading the fanfics.. (too new here to have written any ) I'd be happy to read some more
                        maybe there are oher things that my cause the need for a fanfic challenge?^^ (other than months)
                        or we go for three years XD
                        well the link to all of my fics in my sig

LMAO idk that i have three years in me with Uni starting well...in 8 days xD haha i havent really thought about what we're going to do once the Year of the Ship ends....i guess we could do a seasonal thing on the obvious Shipper days....aka Valentines, Birthdays, the december season maybe (which im hesitant about bc its religion and i think that religion should be left out of this) aaand yeah ahaha this is the first time ive thought about it xD
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, considering that modern society has secularized Christmas entirely, I don't really see religion being a problem in terms of that subject.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Well, considering that modern society has secularized Christmas entirely, I don't really see religion being a problem in terms of that subject.
                            uhm
                            Spoiler:
                            i actually have a problem with it bc Christmas *is* a religious event no matter how much modern society has secularized it or not. i think that to be fair to everybody here who may or may not celebrate that religious event we should just avoid it all together ya know? that way nobody gets offended by anything
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Sorry, I get extremely touchy on this subject because I really am tired of modern society trying to censor part of my identity. Especially in terms of that season. They tell us that just SAYING the word "Christmas" is taboo on TV, in schools, at work, etc., because the WORD is somehow offensive to people. But nobody ever thinks about the feelings of the people who actually celebrate it for what it is--it's like, "we censor your holiday but we're okay with Hanukkah" which is definitely a religious holiday... The whole point of the censoring is supposedly to put everyone on equal ground, but it doesn't, and every time they replace the word "Christmas" with "Holiday" whatever, it seriously pisses me off. It's like they're being selective about the religious holiday thing, and then it really becomes a whole political thing and then it just explodes and becomes this ridiculous commercialized war that is all the fault of the modern media. It's ridiculous--children have been reprimanded in schools for just mentioning the name of the holiday, which is really a testament to how warped the education system has become...

So, I hate to be harsh. But I've been pressured all my life to quit using the word "Christmas" because just the word itself is supposed to offend people. Well, I'm sorry, but I'M offended by the media telling me that I CAN'T use it.

So if we're going to talk December, I'm not going to generalize. I will mention the main holidays specifically. I'm sick and tired of being forced to use that stupid H-word.

Again, I apologize for my rant, this is nothing personal against anybody. I just have serious issues with this subject.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Spoiler:

Sorry, I get extremely touchy on this subject because I really am tired of modern society trying to censor part of my identity. Especially in terms of that season. They tell us that just SAYING the word "Christmas" is taboo on TV, in schools, at work, etc., because the WORD is somehow offensive to people. But nobody ever thinks about the feelings of the people who actually celebrate it for what it is--it's like, "we censor your holiday but we're okay with Hanukkah" which is definitely a religious holiday... The whole point of the censoring is supposedly to put everyone on equal ground, but it doesn't, and every time they replace the word "Christmas" with "Holiday" whatever, it seriously pisses me off. It's like they're being selective about the religious holiday thing, and then it really becomes a whole political thing and then it just explodes and becomes this ridiculous commercialized war that is all the fault of the modern media. It's ridiculous--children have been reprimanded in schools for just mentioning the name of the holiday, which is really a testament to how warped the education system has become...

So, I hate to be harsh. But I've been pressured all my life to quit using the word "Christmas" because just the word itself is supposed to offend people. Well, I'm sorry, but I'M offended by the media telling me that I CAN'T use it.

So if we're going to talk December, I'm not going to generalize. I will mention the main holidays specifically. I'm sick and tired of being forced to use that stupid H-word.

Again, I apologize for my rant, this is nothing personal against anybody. I just have serious issues with this subject.
                                I know. And that ^^^ is why i said we should just avoid that whole religious holiday season
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X