Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
    Hey folks! ^^ I've made a new drawing to illustrate Sammie's little and beautiful fic! Hope you like it
    Wow...just...WOW!
    I'm...well...speechless....so awesome...

I love ya
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
      Muahahahaaaaa yeah, I can't wait to read the next chapter! Seriously...I'm (almost) as impatient as I am for the 3rd season
      lmao well i will try and update asap then

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
      Keaira : I love poetry. So ... you won´t be alone ... ever.
      Twinnie : I am glad I am not alone too. But I often think about my friends, that they can stand me. LOL. They are so sweet. ( friends on MSN ).

By the way, I wrote a new drabble for Niko / Helen
      I was inspired by Zoe ( MissCheerfully ).

Endless love song
      Enjoy.
      YAY glad i wont be alone haha aaandd i kinda really thought that your new little thing was fracking ADORABLE!!!

Bwahahahaaaa! One of the funniest and weirdest things I've seen in my life

I'm picturing their faces if we showed that vid to Niko and Helen. They'd totally be like "WTF??"
      And then Niko would look at Helen, wiggle his eyebrows and then....cuddling

Muahahaha
      oh.my.god. im crying im laughing so hard that guy is the best over actor of all tiime omg hahahahahahaha
      WE NEED TO SHOW THEM THAT VIDEO RIGHT THIS VERY FRACKING MOMENT!!! it would totally go down exaclty like you said Twinnie!! haha awesome.

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
      Hey folks! ^^ I've made a new drawing to illustrate Sammie's little and beautiful fic! Hope you like it
      Spoiler:
      i dont like that. i LOVE that!!!! adoarble <3
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

There's another one...although Niko's already done it, it wouldn't hurt to try again at a more opportune moment:

HOW TO TELL SOMEONE YOU LOVE THEM

"YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
          There's another one...although Niko's already done it, it wouldn't hurt to try again at a more opportune moment:

Stop it! I'm gonna die of laughter! So ridiculous!!
          The guy's face is priceless! Maybe Niko should take notes!!
          sigpic

Comment

Zoe, it had to be :" I made a new drawing which inspired Sammie to write her little fic." hehe.
            It is awesome. As always. I sent a comment on DA, btw. :-)
            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post

has fracking hysterical as that was, i still think Nikola's way was the best. just sliding in there when she's least expecting it while running from bad guys in sketchy catacombs that have an exit on the other side according the concierge
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                has fracking hysterical as that was, i still think Nikola's way was the best. just sliding in there when she's least expecting it while running from bad guys in sketchy catacombs that have an exit on the other side according the concierge
                Yeah, much more...huh...romantic's not quite the word...
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah, much more...huh...romantic's not quite the word...
                  i believe you wanted to say its much more Teslen
                  sigpic

Comment

i believe you wanted to say its much more Teslen
                    Of course...how stupid of me

Teslen has its own style
                    sigpic

Comment

Of course...how stupid of me

Teslen has its own style
                      ofcourse it does! love the immortals...well immortal/mortal-soon-to-be-fixed-and-immortal-again.....is very unique! and it has to be when Nikola Tesla is involved!
                      sigpic

Comment

ofcourse it does! love the immortals...well immortal/mortal-soon-to-be-fixed-and-immortal-again.....is very unique! and it has to be when Nikola Tesla is involved!
                        so true my friend!

Helen & Niko are the definition of unique

that's why we love 'em so much!
                        sigpic

Comment

so true my friend!

Helen & Niko are the definition of unique

that's why we love 'em so much!
                          they are!!! and it is soo part of why we love them. that and their clothes match...and they both have fabulous hair...and are good looking....and have great chemistry...and im going to stop myself before i prattle on for way to long
                          sigpic

Comment

These lyrics were written for Helen (it's "bad boys" by Alexandra Burke)

Some people call them players, but I'm far from terrified
                            somehow I'm drawn to danger and have been all of my life.

It feels my heart's divided, halfway between wrong and right.
                            I know I'm playing with fire, but I don't mind.

The bad boys are always catching my eye,
                            The mad boys are always spinning my mind,
                            Even though I know they're no good for me it's the risk I take for the chemistry,
                            And the bad boys are always catching my eye

Ooooah

Something is complicated but they're straight up fun for me.
                            I don't need no explanation, there's nothing more than what you see here.
                            My heart still feels divided, halfway between wrong and right.
                            I know I'm playing with fire but I don't mind.

The bad boys are always catching my eye,
                            The mad boys are always spinning my mind,
                            Even though I know they're no good for me it's the risk I take for the chemistry,
                            And the bad boys are always catching my eye

I know you want me shawty because I'm a bad boy.
                            so shawty came up and she's oh so addicted to them bad for her fellas.
                            with even the alphabet she only sings the crooked letters.
                            Let mamma take all the risks for that chemistry she likes them tougher than leather.

By any means necessary girl she likes them ruthless that's my world
                            It's not a noose it's what I heard to get them more the merrier.
                            It's not a big surprise I know then bad boys catch your eyes.
                            wik a da wa when I go in disguise, shawty don't worry you fly.

Yeah the bad boys are always catching my eye
                            I said the mad boys are always spinning my mind.
                            Even though I know they're no good for me.
                            It's the risk I take for the Chemistry.
                            With the bad boys always catching my eye.
                            yeah the mad boys are always spinning my mind.
                            I said the bad boys are always catching my eye
                            Keaira, yeah, well I think it's like everything (hair, wardrobe and so on) is screaming at them: "GET TOGETHER! YOUR MEANT TO BE!"...or maybe that's just me
                            sigpic

Comment

These lyrics were written for Helen (it's "bad boys" by Alexandra Burke)
                              OMG YESS! *goes to youtube that right now* EDIT: holy crudd. somebody make that a video cuz its totally all helen lmao

Keaira, yeah, well I think it's like everything (hair, wardrobe and so on) is screaming at them: "GET TOGETHER! YOUR MEANT TO BE!"...or maybe that's just me
                              hahahahaha
                              Last edited by Keaira Taegan; 19 January 2010, 01:21 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

OMG YESS! *goes to youtube that right now*

hahahahaha
                                here's the link if you want : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB8cJXIPx_8

I'm planning on making a Teslen vid with that song...

GAH! NEED.MORE.TIME!!

I won't have enough of a lifetime to do everything I want to do about 'em...shame...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X