X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found yet ANOTHER song
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVoXN...eature=related

And a random quote.

"Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in the mirror. But you are eternity and you are the mirror." ~Kahlil Gibran

it's all very fitting
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      Wait...OMG I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!! *HUGGLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS**********

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiyVMsCeLxk
      Thank you darling!... i know its been a while hasn't it!.. with 2 months to go you'll be seeing more of me

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      Spoiler:
      cracked me up and made me smile!!! TESLEN FTW EVERYTIME

ALSO:

that tooo

ahah

Spoiler:
      he knows hes gonna get kicked out.. it had to have crossed his mind a few times
      sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
        ahah

Spoiler:
        he knows hes gonna get kicked out.. it had to have crossed his mind a few times
        Spoiler:
        well mans gotta try, and its not like she didnt totally not want it!! i mean she let him in, on her bed, and then watched and allowed him to touch her leg when she could have just as easily swatted his hand away, not allowed him on her bed, and kicked him out the second he walked in!!!
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Spoiler:
          maybe she was taunting him ..
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            maybe she was taunting him ..
            Spoiler:
            hahaha yeah but then she's all lets hold hands and im going to smile at you to show that i care and support you!!! yess yesss this ship is the best taunting or not xD
            sigpic

Comment

see i ship both Helen/Nikola and John/ Helen... she taunts!.. lets just say that... but i do agree

Spoiler:
              the hand holding bit was cute
              sigpic

Comment

see i ship both Helen/Nikola and John/ Helen... she taunts!.. lets just say that... but i do agree

Spoiler:
                the hand holding bit was cute
                hahaha you ship helen/john?! i would never have guessed from your sig or your icon!!! im sooo shocked
                Spoiler:
                it wasnt cute it was monumentous!!! the implications of it are unendinggg xD
                sigpic

Comment

hahaha you ship helen/john?! i would never have guessed from your sig or your icon!!! im sooo shocked
                  Spoiler:
                  it wasnt cute it was monumentous!!! the implications of it are unendinggg xD
                  i never would have guessed either

ahahaha!... lets hope we have another episode like ahunted
                  sigpic

Comment

i never would have guessed either

ahahaha!... lets hope we have another episode like ahunted
                    yeah lets not hope that!! this is the teslen thread!! we want more scenes like at the end of sleepers....and
                    Spoiler:
                    like the hand holding and bedroom leg touch scenes!!

although more druitt leaving helen and thus allowing her to move on to nikola could be good
                    sigpic

Comment

Hand holding ftw

it's going to kill me wondering what that scene was all about
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Hand holding ftw

it's going to kill me wondering what that scene was all about
                        im surmising that...
                        Spoiler:
                        they there....and im wondering if that strange dirty place was not the city her father sent Helen....trying to retrieve or find something and wound up in danger from cave ins and bad guys resulting in leathered up Niko having to fight and become exhausted and thus they were taking a breather and they held hands due to his need to express his love for her bc shes only woman who would get that dirty with and then hold hands with bc OCD is beotch xD.....

or i could be hopped up on sugar and impeding convention high lol XD
                        sigpic

Comment

im surmising that...
                          Spoiler:
                          they there....and im wondering if that strange dirty place was not the city her father sent Helen....trying to retrieve or find something and wound up in danger from cave ins and bad guys resulting in leathered up Niko having to fight and become exhausted and thus they were taking a breather and they held hands due to his need to express his love for her bc shes only woman who would get that dirty with and then hold hands with bc OCD is beotch xD.....

or i could be hopped up on sugar and impeding convention high lol XD
                          lol
                          Spoiler:
                          that's very possible, though
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                            OMG did you guys catch the part in the trailer when Niko says something about Jekyll & Hyde? O_o :O okay, that got me excited. lol
                            Spoiler:
                            yes we did. but you still didnt answer my question
                            sigpic
                            My tumblr

Comment

lol
                              Spoiler:
                              that's very possible, though
                              Spoiler:
                              i thought it made some sense!! i only used what was given lol which was so much and yet...so little xD
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                It looks to me that they were looking for the city that her father had shows her. I'm thinking by how dirty they are they are trapped after a cave in or something. Most Lilly John will zort in an get them. Still cute moment tho
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X