Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
    oh i missed the gutter talk but i didnt miss the hq trailer. cuz i watched it like 6 hrs ago lol
    hahaha yes we talked gutter and
    Spoiler:
    how there should be a kiss after that hand hold moment in that trailer
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      EW NO WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MENTION INVISIGIRL!!!!
      Spoiler:
      What's wrong with Clara???

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      hahaha yes we talked gutter and
      Spoiler:
      how there should be a kiss after that hand hold moment in that trailer
      Spoiler:
      oo that would be great! haha there soo should be a kiss!
      sigpic
      My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969;11752180[spoilers
        oo that would be great! haha there soo should be a kiss![/spoilers]
        Spoiler:
        IKR?! the atmosphere just calls for it!! it just fits in there so well!!
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
          OMG did you guys catch the part in the trailer when Niko says something about Jekyll & Hyde? O_o :O okay, that got me excited. lol
          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
            OMG did you guys catch the part in the trailer when Niko says something about Jekyll & Hyde? O_o :O okay, that got me excited. lol
            Spoiler:
            yes we diiid LOL theres also the part where he's in leather, also when helen is sitting there old school and he's standing behind her in the tan/white suit with his hand on his hip basically HALF THE TRAILER
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              yes we diiid LOL theres also the part where he's in leather, also when helen is sitting there old school and he's standing behind her in the tan/white suit with his hand on his hip basically HALF THE TRAILER
              Spoiler:
              OH THAT WAS HIM?!!! It went by so fast I couldn't tell who it was or if it was actually a person at all. lmao
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                OH THAT WAS HIM?!!! It went by so fast I couldn't tell who it was or if it was actually a person at all. lmao
                Spoiler:
                i paused it and you can see that the guys got his hand on his hip with his jacket pulled back, thats like his signature stance
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  i paused it and you can see that the guys got his hand on his hip with his jacket pulled back, thats like his signature stance
                  Spoiler:
                  ahahaha *squee*

anyway...on to what we were babbling about on fb...i wonder how he ended up in that cave thing without his jacket...maybe he knew it'd get dirty and didn't want to ruin it. lol
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                    ahahaha *squee*

anyway...on to what we were babbling about on fb...i wonder how he ended up in that cave thing without his jacket...maybe he knew it'd get dirty and didn't want to ruin it. lol
                    Spoiler:
                    thats easy. he got dirty either A) getting in there was a ceiling collapse type incident B)fighting somebody or C) romping around with helen....
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      urrrrgghhhh I really want to know what happens in that scene! Like, what is he saying to her when he grabs her hand?! And she doesn't let go but smiles at him and aaaghh
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                        urrrrgghhhh I really want to know what happens in that scene! Like, what is he saying to her when he grabs her hand?! And she doesn't let go but smiles at him and aaaghh
                        Spoiler:
                        IK IK IKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just 64 days we can do thissss xD
                        sigpic

Comment

OMG so back to Teslen songs
                          I found this song and it sounds SOOOO much like something from the actual soundtrack, like at the end of "Sleepers" and omg
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bth7r...eature=related
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                            i love right at the end when hes lounging on her bed with her and she says hes brillient and he says something and starts sliding his hand up her leg and shes like "get out" hes like yeah okay".. cracked me up..

does anyone have a HQ link to the trailer i only saw one at the comic con and the sound qas terrible i couldn't hear anything.
                            sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Wait...OMG I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!! *HUGGLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS**********

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              i love right at the end when hes lounging on her bed with her and she says hes brillient and he says something and starts sliding his hand up her leg and shes like "get out" hes like yeah okay".. cracked me up..

does anyone have a HQ link to the trailer i only saw one at the comic con and the sound qas terrible i couldn't hear anything.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiyVMsCeLxk
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                                Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                                cracked me up and made me smile!!! TESLEN FTW EVERYTIME

ALSO:
                                Wait...OMG I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!! *HUGGLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS**********
                                that tooo
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X