X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd run around the house squeeing uncontrollably

And I was just thinking...if they got married
    Spoiler:
    There's this customary dance that people always do at Serbian weddings...it involves dancing around the bride in a huge circle and singing loudly and that kind of thing...

...poor Will, is all I can say. Too much dancing for him
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      that would so make her swoon into his arms there is no freaking way it couldnt! that'd be so rad if that happened on the show *sighs* id probably swoon and pass out from joy and miss the rest of the entire episod ethough lol
      because she would of course speak it fluently as well. But he for some reason wouldn't know that, so he tells her something like "I love you and want to kiss you so badly" (in Serbian) and she replies (also in serbian) "whats stopping you?" ...hehe...

and yaayy!! *hugs clone* I lovvee hiimm!!! *ruffles hair* whos my littlee...ehh...tall and handsome clone?
      sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

AGH I would die of *SQUEE*.

I wonder if Niko can sing...
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
          AGH I would die of *SQUEE*.

I wonder if Niko can sing...
          ohh!!! i hope so! he would then become the ultimate man (to me)
          sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
            because she would of course speak it fluently as well. But he for some reason wouldn't know that, so he tells her something like "I love you and want to kiss you so badly" (in Serbian) and she replies (also in serbian) "whats stopping you?" ...hehe...

and yaayy!! *hugs clone* I lovvee hiimm!!! *ruffles hair* whos my littlee...ehh...tall and handsome clone?
            well if she speaks freaking zulu she should speak the language of her best friends slash future loverr
            And holy crap, i just got another fic idea which i think i will do a one shot of right here. right now.

Spoiler:
            Nikola couldnt understand it. And nobody could understand him.
            About a week ago Helen had a recieved a new rare abnormal, the size of a butterfly, that affects a persons brainwaves making them divert to speaking in their ancestral tongue, while they could write in any language they had known prior to exposure. unless it was kept in a special container, the person whom it lived the closest too would be affected. It had escaped and taken up residence in Nikola's lab.
            But nobody new that. They all thought the thing had escaped, shrugged their shoulders and said, "well if we find it, we find it and we havent so oh well."
            Not even Nikola or Helen thought the two events were related. But Nikola coulnd tell anybody that because he thought nobody understood him. The opposite was in fact true. Helen understood him perfectly, but didnt realize it was because of the abnormal and just figured Nikola's "soul crushing depression" had him being nostalgic about his roots and longing for his siblings and he'd decided to mess with them and speak serbian. She found his musings when he thought nobody could here quite hysterical and found herself often struggling to keep a straight face or stop herself from scolding Nikola for something of things he said to Will, Kate or Henry in his frustration or because he knew the couldnt understand him.

Nikola, was quite enjoying this new found freedom, mostly. He could now say whatever he wanted to whom ever he wanted and nobody could scold him. About three weeks in Nikola decided to take advantage of this and, writing a note to Helen, requested to meet her in her office at 5 pm. Helen was quite sure what was going to happen, but she was interested despite the fact she would have to work extra hard not to let on that she knew all that he said.

And so it was five pm and Nikola was seated beside Helen on her couch, mere inches from her. He looked deep into her eyes and said,
            " Ti so moj andeo, Ti si moj život.Volim te više od svega"

Helen took a sharp breath in as her mind translated, "you are my angel, you are my life, i love you more than anything." She looked at him a moment longer and saw just how much he meant the equistely beautiful words that had just come from those handsome lips.

"Volim te" she replied.

And before she could see the reaction in Nikola's eyes to her confession of her love for him, she leaned in and sealed their future with a kiss.

'OO-RA!! haha i may have to put that on fanfic tomorrow, that kinda rocked my world?
            sigpic
            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Mmmmmm thats a very lovely start so far.
              sigpic

Comment

well if she speaks freaking zulu she should speak the language of her best friends slash future loverr
                And holy crap, i just got another fic idea which i think i will do a one shot of right here. right now.

Spoiler:
                About a week ago Helen had a recieved a new rare abnormal, the size of a butterfly, that affects a persons brainwaves making them divert to speaking in their ancestral tongue, while they could write in any language they had known prior to exposure. unless it was kept in a special container, the person whom it lived the closest too would be affected. It had escaped and taken up residence in Nikola's lab.
                But nobody new that. They all thought the thing had escaped, shrugged their shoulders and said, "well if we find it, we find it and we havent so oh well."
                Not even Nikola or Helen thought the two events were related. But Nikola coulnd tell anybody that because he thought nobody understood him. The opposite was in fact true. Helen understood him perfectly, but didnt realize it was because of the abnormal and just figured Nikola's "soul crushing depression" had him being nostalgic about his roots and longing for his siblings and he'd decided to mess with them and speak serbian. She found his musings when he thought nobody could here quite hysterical and found herself often struggling to keep a straight face or stop herself from scolding Nikola for something of things he said to Will, Kate or Henry in his frustration or because he knew the couldnt understand him.

Nikola, was quite enjoying this new found freedom, mostly. He could now say whatever he wanted to whom ever he wanted and nobody could scold him. About three weeks in Nikola decided to take advantage of this and, writing a note to Helen, requested to meet her in her office at 5 pm. Helen was quite sure what was going to happen, but she was interested despite the fact she would have to work extra hard not to let on that she knew all that he said.

And so it was five pm and Nikola was seated beside Helen on her couch, mere inches from her. He looked deep into her eyes and said,

Helen took a sharp breath in as her mind translated, "you are my angel, you are my life, i love you more than anything." She looked at him a moment longer and saw just how much he meant the equistely beautiful words that had just come from those handsome lips.

"Volim te" she replied.

And before she could see the reaction in Nikola's eyes to her confession of her love for him, she leaned in and sealed their future with a kiss.

'OO-RA!! haha i may have to put that on fanfic tomorrow, that kinda rocked my world?
                ZOMG I LOVE YOU.

sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I'm giving the recmoned story because it sounds sad I can't do sad right now. I need some happy with this pairing - with Helen.

I know that it was a few pages ago but I wanted to put my two cents in about Olaf.

Spoiler:

Amanda said that Helen goes for the bad boys. Won't that meant Nikola? He's not bad but he is very naughty boy lol

Olaf looks like Druitt and he sounds rather ridiculous truth be told. Other then looking like Druitt I don't see why she would go for him but then again we don't know anything about his personally. Maybe he charmed her, saved her, protected or somehow wowed her. Bring super rich doesn't seem like something that would attract Helen.

Amanda once said, referring to Olaf, that it all comes back to Druitt. She never got over Druitt and it's effect how she looks at men. But in Haunted she found some kind of closure with Druitt (hopefully) and can now more on. In steps Nikola

I always pictured that if for some reason he doesn't know she understands/specks Serbian, she would just let him blabber away about loving her and things he wants to do to her. Then at the very end she'd reply in perfect Serbian how she feels.

Spoiler:

"Volim te" she replied.

*claps* I that is brilliant! I love it
                  Last edited by angelfire east; 18 January 2010, 07:54 PM. Reason: edit to add another quote
                  Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

For some reason I think he'd know that she would understand him. I mean, she probably started learning the language from him when they first met at Oxford and she found him so intriguingly attractive that she just HAD to ask him to teach her
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I think you're right.

I was reading 'From Here to Eternity' by Nikolai-Tesla over at fanficion.net and the relationship between Helen and Nikola in the Oxford days reminded me of Snape/Lily school days of Harry Potter. Nikola, a very smart man who doesn't fit in easily hopelessly and completely in love with kind, wonderful friend Helen. She falls for charming man who dislikes Nikola and who he dislikes right back. I know James Potter didn't turn to be a bad guy (though he made a good run at it as kid) but I can't be the only one who had this line of thought when reading that story?
                      Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

^didn't think of that b/c I usually stay away from non-canon HP ships lol

But it makes total sense.

Although Niko has the Potter hair.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Hehe, awesome (fic) ideas!

oh and what do you all think of my new sig??? Nad made it for me! (love you!!)
                          Aww, I love you too!

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post

Anyway. Um...oh. Is it true that Amanda really wants Jonathon as a regular or is that a rumor? :/
                          'T is fact!
                          She said it in a Q&A. But it all depends on his availability. They want him in whatever ep he can be in.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Mmmm but lets hope that he can be in more eps then he was in this season.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm in love with all your amazing teslen sigs, guys!!! *thud*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              'T is fact!
                              She said it in a Q&A.
                              She is a Teslenite, I knew it!

Comment

Hello. I wrote a little poetry , I wrote it for my friend, but this poetry perfectly fits to Helen / Nikola ship.

Soulmates
                                Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                                / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Working...
                                X