No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww! I love your pics Pan. She did want to kiss him. very badly too.
    sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Wow, there has been some sexy spamming going on in here lately

But OMG I can't hold it in anymore. I just saw "Kali," and my psychic?ness (lol) is acting up and OMG I sooooooooooooo bet you that Niko
      Spoiler:
      HAS to be in the S3 premiere. I mean, it fits SO PERFECTLY now...the magnetic powers, magnetic pulses...AAAH! *spaz* That magnetism thing was bound to come up somehow...

So, here's what I predict

Kali/Bertha just started a crazy tidal wave. And she's freaking out. Niko, with his weird magnetism, has suddenly picked up on this crazy disturbance and is freaking out as well. Helen suddenly realizes that she needs his help because of his new ability and because of his extensive knowledge of electromagnetism. So he comes out there to the ship and is POed at Wexford for being a glupo kretenski (Serbian/Croatian for "stupid moron" ), and storms through and starts going on an intellectual rampage and overworking himself, etc., which Helen lets him do b/c they're in a desperate situation and b/c he needs room to think. Somehow he figures out a way to immobilize Kali/Bertha by using his magnetic power in conjunction with the electrical power on the ship to send out a pulse to knock her out.

However, this is only a temporary solution, since it is only a matter of hours before the tidal wave hits land and before Kali/Bertha awakes once more to wreak more havoc. Niko is driving himself into a near-breakdown because he has to figure out some insane way to not only calm Kali/Bertha down, but also to reverse the movement of the tidal wave. Helen is worried and feeling helpless--Niko is working himself to exhaustion, Will is still in Mumbai and rapidly deteriorating, she's been rooted out of her position...there's so much going on. She knows that to save lives, Niko has to work fast, but pushing him beyond his limits isn't going to help the situation either. However, Niko refuses to rest because of the timetable they're on.

In the midst of this, some of Wexford/Helen's men capture Edward Forsythe's ship and bring him aboard theirs. Niko, who is practically going out of his mind now, beats him down for being worse of an ambiciozan pizdek ("ambitious jerk") than Edison, but he suddenly realizes that he needs the man's help. Somehow, b/c of his ability, Niko also has a strange connection to Kali/Bertha, but in order to reverse the events that has happened, he realizes that he needs to create a massive electromagnetic/psychic network--essentially, he needs Will, himself, Edward, and whatever electrical/magnetic device available together to create a gigantic "power surge," if you will.

So, with everyone's help, the "network" is assembled on the ship and Niko figures out how to connect them all to the electrical system without injuring/killing anybody. However, Helen knows that even then, he does not have enough strength to generate that much energy without killing himself. Niko knows too, but he's willing to try to "save the world," as it were. So together they all generate a massive EM pulse just as Kali/Bertha is waking up and the tidal wave edges closer to land...it's working, but there's still not enough energy, and Niko is losing control and growing weaker. Everyone is at a loss of what to do...but suddenly, a crazy, CRAZY idea strikes Helen. It's more insane than Will dancing for Kali, but she knows it's the only bet they have at making this work...

So she marches right up to Niko and KISSES HIM.

Like, seriously starts making out with him.

Everyone's like...WTF?!?!! But then...*KABOOM* MAJOR POWER SURGE! And there's enough energy to "de-activate" Kali/Bertha and rattle the tectonic plates so that the tidal wave starts going backwards.

And then, all is well again.

Sort of.

So, what do you think? Seriously, that just popped into my head. I think they should do that on the show

Originally posted by Pan View Post
      She totally wanted to kiss him.
      And yes. She SO did
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
        Wow, there has been some sexy spamming going on in here lately

But OMG I can't hold it in anymore. I just saw "Kali," and my psychic?ness (lol) is acting up and OMG I sooooooooooooo bet you that Niko
        Spoiler:
        HAS to be in the S3 premiere. I mean, it fits SO PERFECTLY now...the magnetic powers, magnetic pulses...AAAH! *spaz* That magnetism thing was bound to come up somehow...

So, here's what I predict

Kali/Bertha just started a crazy tidal wave. And she's freaking out. Niko, with his weird magnetism, has suddenly picked up on this crazy disturbance and is freaking out as well. Helen suddenly realizes that she needs his help because of his new ability and because of his extensive knowledge of electromagnetism. So he comes out there to the ship and is POed at Wexford for being a glupo kretenski (Serbian/Croatian for "stupid moron" ), and storms through and starts going on an intellectual rampage and overworking himself, etc., which Helen lets him do b/c they're in a desperate situation and b/c he needs room to think. Somehow he figures out a way to immobilize Kali/Bertha by using his magnetic power in conjunction with the electrical power on the ship to send out a pulse to knock her out.

However, this is only a temporary solution, since it is only a matter of hours before the tidal wave hits land and before Kali/Bertha awakes once more to wreak more havoc. Niko is driving himself into a near-breakdown because he has to figure out some insane way to not only calm Kali/Bertha down, but also to reverse the movement of the tidal wave. Helen is worried and feeling helpless--Niko is working himself to exhaustion, Will is still in Mumbai and rapidly deteriorating, she's been rooted out of her position...there's so much going on. She knows that to save lives, Niko has to work fast, but pushing him beyond his limits isn't going to help the situation either. However, Niko refuses to rest because of the timetable they're on.

In the midst of this, some of Wexford/Helen's men capture Edward Forsythe's ship and bring him aboard theirs. Niko, who is practically going out of his mind now, beats him down for being worse of an ambiciozan pizdek ("ambitious jerk") than Edison, but he suddenly realizes that he needs the man's help. Somehow, b/c of his ability, Niko also has a strange connection to Kali/Bertha, but in order to reverse the events that has happened, he realizes that he needs to create a massive electromagnetic/psychic network--essentially, he needs Will, himself, Edward, and whatever electrical/magnetic device available together to create a gigantic "power surge," if you will.

So, with everyone's help, the "network" is assembled on the ship and Niko figures out how to connect them all to the electrical system without injuring/killing anybody. However, Helen knows that even then, he does not have enough strength to generate that much energy without killing himself. Niko knows too, but he's willing to try to "save the world," as it were. So together they all generate a massive EM pulse just as Kali/Bertha is waking up and the tidal wave edges closer to land...it's working, but there's still not enough energy, and Niko is losing control and growing weaker. Everyone is at a loss of what to do...but suddenly, a crazy, CRAZY idea strikes Helen. It's more insane than Will dancing for Kali, but she knows it's the only bet they have at making this work...

So she marches right up to Niko and KISSES HIM.

Like, seriously starts making out with him.

Everyone's like...WTF?!?!! But then...*KABOOM* MAJOR POWER SURGE! And there's enough energy to "de-activate" Kali/Bertha and rattle the tectonic plates so that the tidal wave starts going backwards.

And then, all is well again.

Sort of.

So, what do you think? Seriously, that just popped into my head. I think they should do that on the show
        I think you need to write that into a legit fanfic....NOW ....because i totally fracking adore it!!!
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

I agree with Keaira Taegan, Mimzy, you need to write it into a fanfic.

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
          Aww! I love your pics Pan. She did want to kiss him. very badly too.
          I've found them on Sanctuary-caps.com. Here's the link:
          http://sanctuary-caps.com/

Comment

I wish I had a real psychic connection to Damian so I could make him write it as an episode

btw
            I CAN DANCE!!!!!!!!!!

*falls over laughing*

Sorry, I had to
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Even Will feels their chemistry!

Comment

DON'T GIVE ME IDEAS!!!!

Spoiler:
                What, so now every time the two of them are in a room together he's just going to yell "KALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" and start dancing?!
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post

Spoiler:
                  What, so now every time the two of them are in a room together he's just going to yell "KALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" and start dancing?!
                  Spoiler:

OMg, it's so funny!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                    They'd be having a snarky conversation and then he'd come in and yell "KALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!" and start dancing randomly, and then they'd just stare at him like WTF?!! lol

'nyhoo...this ship had better be on the bandwagon for s3. B/c it's so freaking obvious
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Mimzy, your sig is pure gold! *thud*

Comment

lol thanks

I like to stare at it.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

How couldn't you love him?

Her face!

Comment

Spoiler:
                            AAAAAAANNNND right about now is when Will would start dancing.

sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                              KALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                                I can only imagine what would happen if the two of them were to get married. That would be the weirdest wedding dance EVER
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X