Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
    What are you talking about my dear Keaira? I feel the need to be updated here...
    Mimzy and i decided to do a "year of the ship" where every month there is a different topic to write a fanfic on. for example January is "Snowed In" for which i've written and Rose has as well, the link for mine is around this thread somewhere...

actually im going to put a link to my fanfiction page in my sig since i've written so many stories at this point! lol

Originally posted by Pan View Post
    HOT!! *drool*
    *passes Pan a drool bucket* here use this. Helen gets mad when you drool on the carpets
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      *passes Pan a drool bucket* here use this. Helen gets mad when you drool on the carpets
      Thanks for the drool bucket, lol. Guuh, their chemistry is ELECTRIC!

Comment

Originally posted by Pan View Post
        Thanks for the drool bucket, lol. Guuh, their chemistry is ELECTRIC!
        dont you mean magnetic?!
        sigpic

Comment

OMG awesome avatars folks!
          Gotta spam more to be allowed to use them soon!
          "Are you like, a crazy person?"
          "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

hahaha! Yes and remember to take off your shoes if they're muddy. I learned that the hard way....
            sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
              dont you mean magnetic?!
              LMAO, you're totally right!!

Comment

hahaha i love that scene with my whole liiife
                sigpic

Comment

Dont we all? That and the kissing scene (personal favorite)
                  sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Their scenes are amazing!!

Spoiler:
                    I hope he comes back for the next season and interact even more with Helen!

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
                      Dont we all? That and the kissing scene (personal favorite)
                      hmmm see, now i have to go on a spiel this haha.

Here's my take on things.:

Dont get me wrong i fracking love the kiss! just ughh. such a smooth move totally great. and Helen as to legit force herself to stop it again speaking to their mutual attraction. in fact unless im a complete idiot and missed something, thats the only Helen kiss we've ever seen!!! (which bodes well for Teslenites everywhere!)

However.

While that scene is great. that final seen from Sleepers (which is technically after Haunted!!) to me just proves beyond a reasonable doubt that something is going to evolve between Helen and Nikola. I mean she tried desperately to re-vamp him (which is not from nostalgia idc what she said to Will) and then just hangs out and has a glass of wine with him she does it everyday of her life (and wants to forever) and her body language to him, her flirtiness, her smiling and just everythiiingg about that flipping scene just brightens my miserable world with tons of hope

ok im done spieling
                      sigpic

Comment

I love Sleepers. Helen showed that she has feelings for him.

Happy times!!

Comment

I actually greatly enjoy reading your little spiels! And I totally agree! So now lets make a list of what we have against the H/J shippers *shudders in disgust*

1) Amanda herself (I'm thinkin' this should practically count as like 5 but...)
                          2) The kiss-having to pull herself away
                          3) End of Sleepers-*sigh*

I know I'm missing stuff....
                          sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

How adorable are they?

Comment

^^^ ya know, seeing that pic made me realize thats twice in that episode she's bitten her lip around Nikola....
                              sigpic

Comment

She totally wanted to kiss him.

Comment

Working...
                                X