No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE*

"YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE*

hahaha nice of you to join us
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Why ...hello!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Something interesting i noticed while rewatching End of Nights....that female dog Dana Whitcomb is talking to the creepy doctor that changed Ashley and explaining why the time table got moved up

and the creepy doctor says "even if they get all the little pieces itd take them years to...."
          and Dana interrupts saying "Its Helen Magnus and Nikola Tesla. I've underestimated them before and i wont do it again."

i thought it was interesting that first of all, she completely doesnt even mention Druitt, who could totally be a threat, or even Will but also refers to Helen and NIkola as "them" tee-hee.
          sigpic

Comment

HAPPY TESLENTINE! <3333
            Such a lot of wonderful art today! Ahhh! I'm in heaven!

My gift for all of you guys! Done with loooove xD lol
            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by misscheerfully View Post
              happy teslentine! <3333
              such a lot of wonderful art today! Ahhh! I'm in heaven!

My gift for all of you guys! Done with loooove xd lol
              Spoiler:

ballroom dancinggggggg gahhh!!!! *dies of squee overload!!*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                Something interesting i noticed while rewatching End of Nights....that female dog Dana Whitcomb is talking to the creepy doctor that changed Ashley and explaining why the time table got moved up

and the creepy doctor says "even if they get all the little pieces itd take them years to...."
                and Dana interrupts saying "Its Helen Magnus and Nikola Tesla. I've underestimated them before and i wont do it again."

i thought it was interesting that first of all, she completely doesnt even mention Druitt, who could totally be a threat, or even Will but also refers to Helen and NIkola as "them" tee-hee.

Wait, does this mean Helen and Tesla worked together before against Dana? Or am I being extremely dense or something?

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING ARTWORK ALL!
                Wooh, alliteration mad!

And just one more thing before I go work on fic again; which episode is Nikola with wet hair in? as I really can't remember! *facepalm*
                WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
                  Wait, does this mean Helen and Tesla worked together before against Dana? Or am I being extremely dense or something?

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING ARTWORK ALL!
                  Wooh, alliteration mad!

And just one more thing before I go work on fic again; which episode is Nikola with wet hair in? as I really can't remember! *facepalm*
                  im assuming she meant the lazarus virus incident bc nikola and helen worked together then...since from the information we've been given via the show NIkola and Helen hadnt seen each other before Rome.

and the episode Nikola gets his hair wet is End of Nights part two and i only know that bc i legit just watched it
                  sigpic

Comment

Hmmm, ok, that makes sense. *squishes unruly fic ideas back into brain* Unless neither of them remember...

Note to self: WATCH END OF NIGHTS AGAIN (and try not to cry)

This Feb challenge is proving a difficult write for me, grrr!
                    WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
                      Hmmm, ok, that makes sense. *squishes unruly fic ideas back into brain* Unless neither of them remember...

Note to self: WATCH END OF NIGHTS AGAIN (and try not to cry)

This Feb challenge is proving a difficult write for me, grrr!
                      haha it took me awhile get my idea too dont worry, im sure something will come to you
                      sigpic

Comment

Dear everyone reading this,

I was trying to write a quick Teslentine story but guess what? I keep forgetting about it. soooo....I might just finish this for the Feb. challenge. But a story is better than no story right?

hehe.
                        sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post

I was trying to write a quick Teslentine story but guess what? I keep forgetting about it. soooo....I might just finish this for the Feb. challenge. But a story is better than no story right?

hehe.
                          i think thats just fine

haha as long as your not going to develop an overactive mind like mine that has two stories in progress but decides "NO! i dont need to update or finish those today! Lets start a whole new fic instead!!"
                          hahahahaha....not cool.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                            ballroom dancinggggggg gahhh!!!! *dies of squee overload!!*
                            Love it and now have it on my wallpaper....which is slightly distracting me from my first day back at University. Will have to go back and snag some of the amazing work when I get some time.

Wonder what Nikola would think about me being so darn distracted by him??
                            sigpic
                            "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post

hehe.
                              Aw, that's okay. I was going to start writing earlier but I went out to go sledding And then my dad and I went for a walk by the creek (which was PREEETTTY ), and when we got back home I was really tired and ended up taking a nap. And then I woke up and ate dinner and was watching mogul skiing at the Olympics. So yeah. LOL
                              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
                                Love it and now have it on my wallpaper....which is slightly distracting me from my first day back at University. Will have to go back and snag some of the amazing work when I get some time.

Wonder what Nikola would think about me being so darn distracted by him??
                                LOL he's be like "that figures. Everyone but helen gets uber distracted by me!" hahaha
                                Aw, that's okay. I was going to start writing earlier but I went out to go sledding And then my dad and I went for a walk by the creek (which was PREEETTTY ), and when we got back home I was really tired and ended up taking a nap. And then I woke up and ate dinner and was watching mogul skiing at the Olympics. So yeah. LOL
                                lmao NIIICE!

i just uploaded a new fic. its called His Blood . im planning on writing and finishing it all tonight/tomorrow so i can focus on my other stories again *sighs* why my brain insists on being overactive i dont know
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X