How would you bring Ashley back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah... go figure.

fans are smart an sometime we have better ideas than the writers who get paid.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NurseFG View Post
      Yeah when Ashley gets back she will most likely watch over her and be a protective and caring mother therefore i agree no more sleep for Helen

Even though we have gone a bit off topic again its all coming together like pieces of a puzzle lol soon we will have pretty much written the ending of season 2/start of season 3 between us lol
      Then we'll just have to print out this thread and send it to the writer. Telling them there job done..lol
      sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

tat will go over well.. lol!! Here Fans did your job for you.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
          tat will go over well.. lol!! Here Fans did your job for you.
          I would look to see the look on their face's. LOL!!!

Okay, got to kept on topic. What just an okay way to bring Ashley... nothing great but you'll take it just to have her back.

Comment

yeah... go figure.

fans are smart an sometime we have better ideas than the writers who get paid.
            yeah sometimes writers just need to see what the fans have come up with in our crazy little minds

hopefully someone important will see this realize what we want which is...BRING BACK ASHLEY
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by badwolfSG View Post
              I would look to see the look on their face's. LOL!!!

Okay, got to kept on topic. What just an okay way to bring Ashley... nothing great but you'll take it just to have her back.
              Something ok... well I would settle for her teleported through the shield and holed up for the time being
              sigpic

Comment

Something ok... well I would settle for her teleported through the shield and holed up for the time being
                yeah i would be content with that
                sigpic

Comment

Held up how?

Comment

Originally posted by badwolfSG View Post
                    Held up how?
                    licking her wounds that kind of thing. getting stronger until she can come home. i would be ok with that.
                    sigpic

Comment

licking her wounds that kind of thing. getting stronger until she can come home. i would be ok with that.
                      okay, I get ya, I wasn't sure.

Comment

np that is something that I would be content with, but I would love shocking.... but if I can settle cliche I would take cliche
                        sigpic

Comment

np that is something that I would be content with, but I would love shocking.... but if I can settle cliche I would take cliche
                          her death was pretty emotional and effective so i can imagine her return would be just as good and SHOCKING lol
                          sigpic

Comment

Okay, I though of another shocking away... What if Ashley was the thing ship to Helen. I'm not to sure why or how... I think got the idea for Firefly...

Comment

yeah but that is not always a garentee.. sometimes writers get lazy and go with cliche.
                              sigpic

Comment

yeah but that is not always a garentee.. sometimes writers get lazy and go with cliche.
                                We can only hope that's not the case. When it comes down too it.

Comment

Working...
                                X