Favorite Sanctuary Moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigBear View Post
    I love very much the scene in Vigilante, when Nikola used his magnetic power
    He was great in Trail of Blood too, when he was using his magnetic power
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
      He was great in Trail of Blood too, when he was using his magnetic power
      Yep, but in Vigilante it was much funnier
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigBear View Post
        Yep, but in Vigilante it was much funnier
        I agree. He is such a funny character
        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

My personal favorite moment is the kiss between Tesla and Helen. Then any and all their scenes together I just love them.

And Wills Kali dance was another favorite
          sigpic

Comment

Davala Agreed on both counts!
            sigpic

Comment

Another favorite for me is I want to say it was in season two when Will found out that Bigfoot and Henry were off at Comic Con...I loved that scene as well.

Sorry I have alot of favorites for this show.
              Trail of Blood was another one that had good moments in it like Will complaining about Nikola and hidden agenda's with Helen saying thats what make him so interesting. I just love the look on her face.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by davala View Post

And Wills Kali dance was another favorite
                that one made me nearly fall on the floor with howls of laughter.... lol!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                  Thats so awsome ....hehehehe
                  Nickola:We're out of wine Huggy Bear
                  Will:Thats not my name
                  Nickola:Huggy Bear!!!
                  Love that scene from start to finish, Nikola's expressions when he's listening to Will talk to Clara, and him describing love as an "irrational self-destructive impulse which is disguised as joy."

Also:
                  In "The Five" after Tesla retrieves his key and holds it up and grins, then when he starts to go back the way he came and gets zapped again, staggers back and kind of puts his hand up to his head realizing Helen's father is going to make him endure the shock going both ways. "Your father really didn't like me, did he." And then Helen: "You're an acquired taste."

And:
                  Will in the underground city with the basilisk hovering over him: "Nice kitty!"

I'm sure I can think of many more, but these would be at the top of the list.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                    In "The Five" after Tesla retrieves his key ........
                    Yeah, that was actually Revelations, not The Five. Realized that after I submitted but since I can't edit posts have to fix it this way. Maybe it was because I just splurged on blu-ray of Season 1 and had watched The Five -- Wow! so much better on blu-ray. Or maybe it was temporary insanity due to a four-year-old chattering in my ear and piling plastic food all over and around my computer while I was typing.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, that was actually Revelations, not The Five. Realized that after I submitted but since I can't edit posts have to fix it this way. Maybe it was because I just splurged on blu-ray of Season 1 and had watched The Five -- Wow! so much better on blu-ray. Or maybe it was temporary insanity due to a four-year-old chattering in my ear and piling plastic food all over and around my computer while I was typing.
                      Sounds like my kid. But I loved that scene as well.
                      sigpic

Comment

Love that scene from start to finish, Nikola's expressions when he's listening to Will talk to Clara, and him describing love as an "irrational self-destructive impulse which is disguised as joy."

Also:
                        In "revelations" after Tesla retrieves his key and holds it up and grins, then when he starts to go back the way he came and gets zapped again, staggers back and kind of puts his hand up to his head realizing Helen's father is going to make him endure the shock going both ways. "Your father really didn't like me, did he." And then Helen: "You're an acquired taste."
                        Any scene with Telsa I love. When I got my friend to watch revelations with me she actually squee'd when Nikola was smoking after the tunnel walk!
                        sigpic

Comment

Another favorite for me is the very first scene between Hnery and Kate and the chocolate bar
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
                            Any scene with Tesla I love. ....

Yes, he's involved in many of my favorite scenes.
                            sigpic

Comment

I have a question when in Vigilante did Nikola use his powers?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by davala View Post
                                I have a question when in Vigilante did Nikola use his powers?
                                He undid FBI-chick's (sorry forgot her name..) button(s?)!
                                Remember he has the adorable grin and he keeps checking her out xD
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X