Favorite Sanctuary Moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
    DVD's for multiple viewing goodness.... catching all the juicey character interaction and funny lines that spill from Henry's lips...
    Plus you can stop and rewind all you want!!!
    sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

oh yeah.

I love how they do the eppy Instinct with the news team and the big big bug.
      sigpic

Comment

oh yeah.

Me not so much, I can't stand the cam pov.

Comment

Originally posted by badwolfSG View Post
          Me not so much, I can't stand the cam pov.

i thought it was interesting, but i can only stand the eppy once in a while with all the jostling. but it was still good.

Ooh what about John in Revelations saying how it was interesting how he was using a door... lol!!
          sigpic

Comment

i thought it was interesting, but i can only stand the eppy once in a while with all the jostling. but it was still good.

Ooh what about John in Revelations saying how it was interesting how he was using a door... lol!!
            The plot was great, the cam reminder me took much of the blair witch project, and that movie gave me a headache.

Well, door are a new thing for him..lol.

Comment

oh yeah.

What I really loved about that one is Ashley agreeing to go on a date with the cameraman. Despite all her confidence you get the feeling that she doesn't really date much and her pleasure and sweetness and being asked out was lovely to see. It did a good job of softening her character a little.
              sigpic
              by Kaaatie

Comment

That was cute and how the cameraman was like, really?
                sigpic

Comment

totally... yes yes poor Henry.

Or how about Nikola impaled and he comes back to life saying, "I vant to suck your blood."

Totally agree with that one! I giggle no matter how many times I have seen this episode.

Thanks to buying the first season on DVD they include the webisodes and there is a line that made me laugh and I was annoyed they changed it. Its the scene where Ashley is telling Magnus with hand signals how she is going to approach the cript with the three witches inside.

Her and ashley are are having a silent arguement with Will watching. He asks magnus what the wiggley fingers sign means and Magnus says "I am cutting off her allowance."

But in the TV series she says, "We work together or die." Which I found kinda lame!

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
                  Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

Oh i know, I loved that line from the webisodes... they should have carried it over.

It was awesome!!

Ooh what every time Bigfoot smacks Henry upside the head... Love those moments!!
                    sigpic

Comment

On episode “Hero” the scene where Will and Magnus are on the sofa and they are checking the Magazine, Magnus goes “Hey that’s you” and Will smiles, then both smile that scene is my fav on that episode.
                      sigpic

Dare and Dream

Comment

The Tesla - Helen Kiss. It brings you right to heart of the tesla character in a single moment.

Henry & Ashley's Nubbins. Don't you just want to squeeze them etc. Sanctuary has created a new meaning for nubbins in my mind for ever more.

Comment

Originally posted by KaKaCarter View Post
                          The Tesla - Helen Kiss. It brings you right to heart of the tesla character in a single moment.

Henry & Ashley's Nubbins. Don't you just want to squeeze them etc. Sanctuary has created a new meaning for nubbins in my mind for ever more.

OO so have to agree! EU said that line so funny and then Henry;s face was just priceless!

Another great moment is when Tesla gets all mad and says, "The creep in the room with the hair . . .!"

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
                          Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by WishIwasJoes View Post
                            OO so have to agree! EU said that line so funny and then Henry;s face was just priceless!

Another great moment is when Tesla gets all mad and says, "The creep in the room with the hair . . .!"

Not to mention henry's look... priceless. LOL!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Lots of great moments.
                              I thought (among other moments) in Requiem when Helen said to Will "do you think this is what I wanted?--this life?!" it was very telling.

Comment

I liked when she got psycho.... that was really really kewl!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X