Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damian Kindler/other Cast/Crew : Twitter/Facebook Updates - Possible Spoilers!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@SanctuarySeries: It's not easy being green. But it's kinda fun... #Sanctuary http://yfrog.com/gzujjnauj

@RobinDunne: Just wrapped @SanctuarySeries Ep 8 of Season 4. One of the best experiences of my career. Prepare yourself. It's gonna change your life.

Comment

@SanctuarySeries:
      Any late nite #sanctuary tweeters out there?

Well hello!! What a nice feeling to know we're all here hangin' out! What do you guys want to know?

@MajorSamO - a love interest for Magnus in season 4? Um. Would we be giving away too much if we said "yes"?!

@ebay_asburypark - the meaning of life? Wow...in 140 characters or less? That's a Q only Magnus could answer. Or Tesla.

@oracleflwpg- Happy Canada Day back! Trying to see if Fan Expo is possible with schedules. Not sure yet.

@reven77 Podcasts is a tres populaire question. Trying to find moments to get more done. We're trying!

@Dragons_Dusk - oh my god. Cannot reveal anything about the ep Robin tweeted about yet. But...oh my god.

Ha! Check this out!! Just did this story last week! bit.ly/k1ricE/ @HEIwasSAB Will Tesla get a Tesla roadster anytime soon

First day of new episode, Martin Wood back at the helm, full cast hanging out / @OrientalLilly can you tell us what happened on set today?

cannot tell you that!! / @grimacetjackson when are helen and tesla finally going to get it on??

hm...not so far...but not all eps have been revealed yet / @a_newell13 Will there be any stand alone Helen/Kate episodes in S4?

camera + lighting crew don't like it as much as you / @blinkybits Is Will going to wear glasses in season 4? I do enjoy Will in glasses

Will be on DVD box sets! / @HortonRemstead is there a blooper reel from season 3.5? would LOVE to see it

yes!! In season 4 / @x20ArchAngel09x Are we going to see the Sanctuary kitchen sometime?

don't know that one...will see if we can find out. / @jedi58 do you know if season 1 & 2 will come out on blu-ray in the UK?

US + Canada Sept 13. Not sure other markets yet, but suspect UK and Oz similar. / @MajorSamO ballpark time for the DVD (BLU RAYS!) release!?

Better get some sleep you guys. Nearly midnight in Vancouver. Have a good day for those of you already into Friday! Thanks for the company!

Comment

@RobinDunne:
        Canada Day here. No work. Here's one out of the arsenal for foto friday. @sanctuaryseries http://twitpic.com/5jqkpx

Comment

@damiankindler:
          RT @wired: Wild monkey steals camera, takes awesome self portrait: http://tgr.ph/lpBc7g Hey @RobinDunne! NICE WORK!

@RyRobbins:
          Belated #SIMH & #StickySongs "Why do birds... suddenly appear... every time... you are near... just like me... they long to be........"

@SanctuaryAngel:
          @RainbowFrancks So, any news on Sanctuary yet? =) I really DO hope you can make an appearance in the show =) @RyRobbins

@RainbowFrancks:
          @SanctuaryAngel I'd love to. Maybe next season if they're open to it. It would be a lot of fun. That show is nuts! #sanctuary

@RyRobbins:
          Oh, if only I had the power of casting. @RainbowFrancks would be # 2 on my list. Right after Daniel Day-Lewis, Henry's long lost uncle

Comment

Tapping Tuesday

Q1 - @ValouCOLLET - In France at the moment, it's very very warm. Just in case, do U know if Biggie has a summer cut or not?

A1 - We gave him a buzz cut one year a few decades ago.... It was....um...less than flattering.

Q2 - @ladydeadlock - Hi! Does Helen truly hate John or is she just trying 2 resist/deny her feelings for him? I'm confuzzled! Xo

A2 - Join the club. Helen is very confused by her feelings for John as they seem to defy logic and good sense.

Q3 - @Natfrs - I'm 15 and you are my role model. At my age Who was yours? And today?

A3 - Meryl Streep, Carol Burnett, and my grandmother who lived to be 103 and a half! She was amazing!

Q4 - @C0bwebb - How do you think Helen feels about Will's relationship with Abby? Does she approve? Why or why not?

A4 a - I think she absolutely approves. Abby is lovely and now that she understands what Will does, it makes their relationship easier...

A4 b - ...Helen wants her team to be happy.

Q5 - Kaitlyn Manchester - What does Jonathon Young think of all us crazy fans who love his character? P.S. I love your show!!!! XD

A5 - We were just talking about that today!! I think he's genuinely surprised by the fan reaction. Which just makes him more lovable.

Q6 - Madison Courtney B - If you were to be trapped in a music video for the rest of your life, what would you choose?

A6 - Something with scenes involving lots of tables of food. heehee.

Q7 - Reishin Watabe - If you had a face to face encounter with Helen Magnus, what would be the first thing you'd ask?

A7 - Where'd you get those shoes???!!!

Thanks for all your questions again this week! xox

Comment

@RobertLawrenson:
              No word of a lie, I went to bed last night, sober, woke up this morning, with a black eye. #Robertsrandomwed http://lockerz.com/s/117720005

@RyRobbins:
              Huge thank you to Michelle Deboer from the great land of Aus for the awesome gift of sweets! Dark chocolate mint Tim Tams?? So frakkin good!

@amandatapping:
              I have an alibi! I swear! RT @RobertLawrenson: No word of a lie, I went to bed last night, sober, woke up this morning, with a black eye!

G'Day michelle deBoer from down under! Yummy treats, lovely letter and Olivia loves her cuddly toys. The shirt also rocks!! Xoxoxo

Aha!!! @OrientalLilly is our Aussie chocolate pusher!! Thank you!! Xoxo @AgamDarshi your luscious thighs now know who to thank.

Need a caption for this photo! Oh boys....... http://twitpic.com/5mb0po

Rockstar! Thanks!! RT @prsweety: 3rd laptop ready 2 ship 2 @sanctuary4kids Nepal home. Pics 2 come "1 small drop, amazin ripples emanate"

Ok I'm procrastinating. Lots of homework tonight. Good night sweet tweeps. Dang, you are all so distractingly awesome. Xo

This is Jonathon Young when I took the photo of @RobinDunne and @RyRobbins. Yes, jonathon they are dorks. http://twitpic.com/5mb802

@AgamDarshi:
              @RobertLawrenson no way! That's makeup...right?

@RobertLawrenson:
              @AgamDarshi @amandatapping No make-up used. A strange sci-fi style phenomenon methinks...Amanda was very quick to post an alibi though!??

@AgamDarshi:
              @RobertLawrenson I guess things get too exciting in Lawrenson bedroom. Just sayin'.

@SanctuarySeries:
              We're sure they're totally innocent...@amandatapping Need a caption for this photo! Oh boys.....twitpic.com/5mb0po (@RobinDunne @RyRobbins)

@caroleapple:
              Love how social media-friendly my clients @ TV show #Sanctuary are! Best part...v genuine in their interaction w Twitter fans. They get it.

@AgamDarshi:
              I want to thank Aussie Michelle Deboer for the amazing letter and delicious gift, that is only going straight to my thighs. Very sweet. Thx!

OMG. TamTams are fricken AMAZING. how do I stop?

Comment

@RobinDunne:
                Enjoying a rare day off from #Sanctuary, when @damiankindler texts me to say he just took a gigantic crap in my trailer bathroom. #thisiswar

@RobertLawrenson:
                Day 2 Changed colour but still horrible. I'm now thinking I was abducted by aliens? http://lockerz.com/s/117957727 #RobertsRandomBlackEye

Comment

From Facebook:
                  Sanctuary
                  Quote from today's production meeting for a new season 4 episode from our First Assistant Director: "The horned guy gets hair. The scaly guy gets hair. What about tattoo guy...does he get hair too?"

Comment

@Amanda Tapping
                    Wow! This is beautiful! Speak kindness. Xo RT @majorsal: @amandatapping @AgamDarshi love for the lovelies - http://youtu.be/1Yq9X1CyPfc

Comment

@amandatapping:
                      Yeah! Welcome sweet lovely one!! Xo RT @prsweety: @amandatapping just in case u didn't know @EmilieUllerup is now a twitter citizen

@RyRobbins:
                      Everyone please welcome the lovely and talented @EmilieUllerup to Twitter!! It's about damn time!

Comment

@HerbSommerfeld:
                        Schveet! I gets to hang out with @RyRobbins and @amandatapping tomorrow on #Sanctuary (well, I hope they'll be there anyways).

Comment

@RobertLawrenson:
                          Well, thanks to #Sanctuary's makeup team... RT @_rae__rae_: @RobertLawrenson How's the black eye doing? http://lockerz.com/s/119481191

Comment

@amandatapping:
                            Yeah baby!! Wow. I miss you. Xo RT @iamjrbourne: @amandatapping i honked....a lot....did you hear me?? i'm still honking........

@RobinDunne:
                            Foto Friday courtesy of @amandatapping. Ah, the deadly candy tray! @ryrobbins, @sanctuaryseries, #Sanctuary http://twitpic.com/5qp852

@SanctuarySeries:
                            Can't make it to #SDCC for the #Sanctuary panel? Fear not... @RobinDunne has just offered to do a Twitpic Marathon while there!

Make sure you follow @RobinDunne so you catch his photo marathon from Comic Con...he + @amandatapping might get up to some mischief. Maybe.

Comment

From Facebook:
                              Sanctuary
                              One week to San Diego Comic Con! For those of you who can't be there, Robin Dunne has volunteered to do a Twitpic Marathon of the experience. He will be uploading photos over on Twitter, and in the evening, we'll re-post them over here for you to see as well. All the antics from Amanda and Robin on the loose in San Diego...this should be good!

Comment

From Facebook:
                                Robert Lawrenson
                                Hi,

Just checking in on this page, been very busy shooting Sanctuary for the last couple of months. Some very exciting and huge fun stuff for the show, and for Declan this year. Looking forward to seeing it hit the screens in season 4.

Cheers, Rob

Comment

Working...
                                X