Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damian Kindler/other Cast/Crew : Twitter/Facebook Updates - Possible Spoilers!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few more tweets this morning from Amanda - just a bit of chuckling going on here!!

Done! Many prayers to those affected. RT @amyylouisa: @amandatapping, please RT, help those affected by #qldfloods, http://bit.ly/fQdQ9n

I'm off to Olivia's kindergarten class to talk about Nepal and show some pictures. Why am I so nervous about a sweet group of 5 year olds??

I survived the 5 yr olds!! Talked about charity, orphanages, clean drinking water. Then one little dude asked me if I knew Justin Beiber!

And no I don't The Beib!

Meant to say I don't know The Beib!
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

*giggles* she's praying for us! love it.. lucky for me i'm just outside those effected area's but now have a cycone come in on us... it never ends in QLD
      sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

From Facebook:
        More trivia from behind the scenes and our intrepid writer, Gillian!

The "Media Room" set where Kate and Biggie watch TV (popcorn and all) was created specifically for the episode "Trail of Blood" and will appear again later in the season. See if you can spot it when we return!

Our wonderful writer Gillian Horvath is a wealth of secrets from the writers' room and she's shared a few tidbits with us. We KNOW you want the show back on the air right away, but we thought this might be fun until then!

The "what if he's posing as the king of a lost mountain tribe" line in Trail of Blood is an oblique... reference to the classic movie 'The Man Who Would Be King'.

Did any of you pick up on that?

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
          The "what if he's posing as the king of a lost mountain tribe" line in Trail of Blood is an oblique... reference to the classic movie 'The Man Who Would Be King'.

Did any of you pick up on that?
          It actually made me think of the SG-1 episode It's Good to Be King where Maybourne is posing as king on some out of the way world where he got left when he couldn't stay on Earth any more. But then, I haven't seen 'The Man Who Would Be King,' so I didn't have a frame of reference.
          "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
          -Brom in Eragon

Comment

From Emilie Ullerup on Facebook -

Alrighty gang...putting out the good vibes for this one right about now would be greatly appreciated. In LA, slugging it out, but there may be something exciting coming my way...A little something I think we all could get fired up about. A little - how to say it - revisit. In a whole new way. Here's hoping.
            5 hours ago
            -

Comment

Yay! Well I hope that it's a revisit to Sanctuary she's talking about. Woohoo!
              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                Or perhaps a role in the new BSG pilot? Don't know anything about the show, so I don't know if that would fit her comments.

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post

Alrighty gang...putting out the good vibes for this one right about now would be greatly appreciated. In LA, slugging it out, but there may be something exciting coming my way...A little something I think we all could get fired up about. A little - how to say it - revisit. In a whole new way. Here's hoping.
                  5 hours ago
                  Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                  OMG I hope hope hope! That would be awesome! *crosses fingers*

Julia(samcarterrules)
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

5 hours ago
                    I agree it would be great if it was a return to Sanctuary in some capacity.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                      Or perhaps a role in the new BSG pilot? Don't know anything about the show, so I don't know if that would fit her comments.
                      BSG project (before StarGate?) - just asking!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        Battlestar Galactica.
                        sigpic
                        Mourning Sanctuary.
                        Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          Originally posted by suse View Post
                          Battlestar Galactica.
                          Well if has anything to do with SyFy, it's more like Bugs, Serpents and Gators
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                              Classic! Please accept this virtual green.

Comment

An update from Emilie Ullerup on Facebook -

We'll get 'em next time team...the good vibes were felt though. Thank you thank you.

--------------------------------
                                It follows an earlier message :

5 hours ago
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X