No announcement yet.

If you could ask ONE question about Season 2..SPOILERS for S2 eps aired on SyFy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not so sure that the small glimmer of hope that EU might be back as a recurring character in season 3 is enough for me to stick with this show. I'm kind of sappy and love happy endings (or not completely sad endings), and I've been left with a feeling of loss and depression from ep 3. I have enough of that to deal with in RL and don't need to watch it on tv. Will and Helen aren't enough for me. I know there are alot of Will fans and tons of AT fans, but ask yourself how you would feel if they killed off Will? Would you still want to watch?

It might not hurt their ratings, but from what I've read, there are alot of people who feel the same way. Hope this decision doesn't destroy everything they've worked so hard for.
    sigpic

Comment

Let us hope so because the show is awesome and definitely... well... FRAKKING GREAT!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
        Let us hope so because the show is awesome and definitely... well... FRAKKING GREAT!!!
        Indeed!!!!! My favorite show at the moment
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NurseFG View Post
          Indeed!!!!! My favorite show at the moment

i was reluctant to get caught up in another really really good show with dark over tones..... BSG beat me to an emotional pulp....... But i am so frakking glad that I started Sanctuary.
          sigpic

Comment

Since it’s been so debated in the episode “Hero” 2 season episode 4: When did Will learn to ride a bike did Ashley teach him?
            sigpic

Dare and Dream

Comment

Will we see more flashbacks of Helen's life in the 1800s-World War II?

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                What moron thought the multicam thing was a good idea?
                oh yeah, that'll get a 'really' good response.
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                  Will we see more flashbacks of Helen's life in the 1800s-World War II?
                  Ooh good one, I personally want to see more of that.
                  sigpic

Comment

Is there or will be an episode, where we see some history behind the mermaid and Helen? Where they connection and friendship comes from? (if we could say that)
                    sigpic

Dare and Dream

Comment

Working...
                    X