Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll- Who from Stargate would you love to see guest star on Sanctuary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they are all great actors, but I agree with those that are saying none .... unless they under go so much makeup you don't recognize them.

Comment

Claudia Black! She's a great great actress! I think she could play any role there, from crazy funny to weak and cute person

Oh and I vote for Martin Wood too! Or just for cameo!
      sigpic
      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
        Claudia Black! She's a great great actress! I think she could play any role there, from crazy funny to weak and cute person

Oh and I vote for Martin Wood too! Or just for cameo!
        Ooohhh...Martin that has a cameo...as a villian! I would like to see that.

Otherwise I would love to see RDA, but that is just because I like the chemistry that he and AT have...I want to see it together with CH and know how Helen reacts...AT has so good chemistry with both people

Just for fun I would like to see MS...because I like him and JF because he's hot...

And ofcourse because they're al good actors
        sigpic

Comment

there should be an other option, as I would have to say Cliff Simon.
          ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
            Yeah That Would Be Good
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              Ooohhh...Martin that has a cameo...as a villian! I would like to see that.

Otherwise I would love to see RDA, but that is just because I like the chemistry that he and AT have...I want to see it together with CH and know how Helen reacts...AT has so good chemistry with both people
              You're right Jann. It will be interesting to see the emotions between these characters and of course it wood be great fun with RDA
              And Martin as a villian hehehe...

...JF because he's hot...
              Oh yeshhh
              sigpic
              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Oh yes, absolutely! In a Watson flashback. I think the two actors would play off one another brilliantly and it would be a very thunkable episode.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                  There was an option left off the list - NO ONE!

As much as I like them, I'd rather not have any of the main stars of Stargate appear on Sanctuary, let the show stand on it's own feet. Maybe way, way, way down the track in their 100th show they could have someone do a special appearance (or maybe not).
                  I'd go along with the "NO ONE" choice.

Otherwise, I think I'd choose Christopher Judge to make a guest appearance.

Comment

I would rather see only background or very minor characters. Like Sebastian Spence (very hot!!!), who played a Tok'Ra once. Or the lady who was the President for one side on the planet that destroyed itself (the French Resistance episode in S10?).

Comment

voted for RDA and Paul .. i think RDA would be soo cool in it *g*

Comment

i've thought of someone else. i'd like to see cliff simon (baal) guest star.
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                          i've thought of someone else. i'd like to see cliff simon (baal) guest star.

Already said that and I know Cliff wants to work with Amanda again.
                          ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Already said that and I know Cliff wants to work with Amanda again.

cliff would definitely need to play a bad guy again, but with the same suave and sexiness as baal. oh, too bad he couldn't just *be* baal again, but in sanctuary land.
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Ordinarily, I'd say RDA, but considering how much he has changed, it might make me sad to see him in such bad shape on "Sanctuary."

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

cliff would definitely need to play a bad guy again, but with the same suave and sexiness as baal. oh, too bad he couldn't just *be* baal again, but in sanctuary land.
                                A couple of years ago, I chatted with Damian Kindler about Cliff playing a character in Sanctuary. Damian is open to the idea, but he told me he'd like to see Cliff playing a good guy for a change. If you want to recommend an actor to Damian, preferably Cliff...please , his email is:

[email protected]
                                Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X