Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the run down on the SFX interview Kes!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
      11 eps? Huh. NOW I wonder... Meh, as long as it's well-written.

suse
      I just hope she's not attached to Will's hip. I have a feeling this was a network "suggestion". This and Ashley's fate are the only things that worry me about S2. I really don't want to see the Helen/Ashley dynamic swapped out for Will/Kate.

Mike

Comment

Twitter Alan Mccullough

Writing part 1 of the 2 part finale. Suspect I've blown the entire budget by p.15. Luckily, part 2 is small, right Damian?

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
          Twitter Alan Mccullough

Writing part 1 of the 2 part finale. Suspect I've blown the entire budget by p.15. Luckily, part 2 is small, right Damian?
          To which DK replied:

damiankindler@alanmccullough Uh yeah, Alan. Finale Part 2 is small. If you call massive extinction-level monsters and Bollywood dance numbers "small".
          sigpic

Comment

From Damian on FaceBook :

" Damian Kindler is at home writing. Yes it's Father's Day and waffles were made in my new ultracool waffle maker. And yes there are a lot of awesome sports events on the tube today. But I am in Mumbai and our heroes are in trouble again...

2 hours ago"
            -

Comment

Damian Kindler on twitter

Mon: Write season finale. Tues: Same. Wed: Finish draft. Thurs: Fly to Tokyo with Amanda, Martin, and Robin. Fri: Deal with Godzilla prob.

1 minute ago from web
              sigpic

Comment

It's been so long scince i last posted here i feel so out of touch know that i'm back and i've done some catch up i soooooooooooooooooooo cant wait to see season 2 it's gonna rock!!!!!!! i cant wait to see more Amanda/Helen kick but lol
                sigpic
                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Twitter Jaclyn Macrae

And we're back at it. Part way thru #Sanctuary ep 210... prepping 211... really? Where has the time gone?
                  about 6 hours ago from web

Comment

If you have a facebook acount go check this out:
                    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/a...9546605&ref=nf

Comment

Twitter about 1 hour ago: RobinDunne - Was really happy to meet some of the fans outside the studio yesterday. We couldn't do what we do without you guys

Twitter about 4 hours ago: jaclynmacrae - Waiting on #Sanctuary 211 revisions... and 212/213 scripts... no pressure .

Wish I was one of those fans!! D'oH! Living vicariously through others!!!
                      kes - that is wicked...lucky girl!!!
                      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Think the fans he mentions are the same that posted the pics?
                        Cos if so they are doing reshoots for ep 5. I mean it must be reshoots.Dont see them schedualing some scenes with AT so long after shooting the ep.

Comment

I noticed that in the pics posted in FB by that lucky fan and her friends, that Amanda's hair looked slightly less darker than the last time I saw her. Or is it just me?? And is she wearing a Driza-bone coat?? Driza-bone I inherited my dad's...apparently they are brilliant!!
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                            I noticed that in the pics posted in FB by that lucky fan and her friends, that Amanda's hair looked slightly less darker than the last time I saw her. Or is it just me?? And is she wearing a Driza-bone coat?? Driza-bone I inherited my dad's...apparently they are brilliant!!
                            She mentions that AT gave her spoiler, that what she's wearing is her post-apocalypse clothes, meaning ep 5. Unless they are going to do the samething in ep 10.
                            I think she's wearing a long leather coat. I'll take a look at the pics again as soon as I get home.

Comment

Originally posted by mapsc View Post
                              I just hope she's not attached to Will's hip. I have a feeling this was a network "suggestion". This and Ashley's fate are the only things that worry me about S2. I really don't want to see the Helen/Ashley dynamic swapped out for Will/Kate.

Mike

Oh lord I so agree! Woot More Tesla.

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
                              Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
                                She mentions that AT gave her spoiler, that what she's wearing is her post-apocalypse clothes, meaning ep 5. Unless they are going to do the samething in ep 10.
                                I think she's wearing a long leather coat. I'll take a look at the pics again as soon as I get home.
                                It's funny actually...when I saw Amanda outside in her coat and that gray shirt...and working in my field of work...I couldn't help but notice her shirt wasn't ironed! Now that is something I'm not usually conscious of in normal everyday goings on but it kinda looked like Helen had slept in that shirt.
                                I have to admit that I am somewhat concerned to the "Apocalyptic" storyline.
                                I'm not a fan of doom and gloom and end of the world stuff. I wanna see more "ghoul" hunting and the like of which we saw in season one.
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X