This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
    Haunted will air in the UK on 21st December and in the USA on 8th January (Syfy switched Haunted and Sleepers airing order).

Episode synopsis for 2x10 Haunted

Spoiler:
    In the latest episode of the sci-fi drama, Dr Helen Magnus (Amanda Tapping) and her team rescue the passengers and crew of a sinking ship off the coast of South Africa and teleport them back to the Sanctuary for medical treatment. But when one of the peaceful refugees is brutally murdered, all eyes turn to Druitt (Christopher Heyerdahl). Magnus confronts Druitt, knowing that something has been awakened in him that is driving him to act on his murderous instincts. When Druitt takes off down the hallway, Magnus needs help from Kate (Agam Darshi) to stun him and stop him in his tracks.

The Sanctuary’s power systems start to experience a series of electrical fluctuations and surges, and Henry (Ryan Robbins) gets to work to stabilise them. But as Will (Robin Dunne) leaves the operating room, the door suddenly slams shut behind him. At the same time, Kate and Bigfoot, who are en route to check on the Abnormal containment area, are jolted to a stop in the elevator, trapped between floors. Magnus has secured Druitt in a containment cell where he recovers, handcuffed, and still weak from his ordeal. Just as the others experienced, the doors suddenly slam shut, locking them in the cell together, Druitt still trying to resist his urge to kill. Cut off from the others and with no power, Henry frantically tries to reboot the computer system and figure out what has caused the Sanctuary to take control.

Source : ITV Press Release

This means "we" get Sleepers on Friday 18th and Haunted Monday the 21th, right?

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
      This means "we" get Sleepers on Friday 18th and Haunted Monday the 21th, right?
      Yeah Though in my timezone it's Sat & Tues
      -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
        Yeah Though in my timezone it's Sat & Tues
        The Syfy ep for me is on Saturday too. But the ITV ep is Monday

Comment

Man, I'm *so* excited for "Haunted"! Synopsis sounds great!
          sigpic
          The Return of King Arthur
          Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
          acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

It sounds sooooo good.
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              so does tha tmean Helen is Trapped in there with him? if so i can see the plot bunnies flying! lol
              sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                Spoiler:
                so does tha tmean Helen is Trapped in there with him? if so i can see the plot bunnies flying! lol

Spoiler:
                Oh yes the way I read it she was trapped IN THERE WITH HIM!! My shipper brain is working over time on what could possible happen!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Small spoiler from the S2 finale.
                  The night's other sci-fi head trip, Sanctuary, airs its fall finale, as well. In this one, science sleuths Dr. Helen Magnus (Amanda Tapping) and Will Zimmerman (Robin Dunne) connect the dots surrounding a murder mystery in Mumbai, seemingly connected to the Cult of Kali. You'll remember the Cult of Kali from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. (Space, 9 ET/6 PT)

http://www.canada.com/Fine+Tuning+Fr...818/story.html

Comment

Spoiler:
                    I remember reading a while back (and I cannot for the life of me remember where---it might even have been this board) that we're going to discover the true source of Druitt's madness in Ep 10----and it isn't what we think. I was rewatching End of Nights Part 2 last night, and it got me to thinking:

Remember the scene where Tesla and Henry are shooting radiation at poor little Damian the Nubbins? Tesla wanted to see the effects of certain types of radiation on Source-blood-altered abnormals, so he injected his blood into the Nubbins and dosed it. What happened? The creature started going crazy.

Maybe Druitt was unwittingly exposed to a strange radiation source back in 1880s London, and that's what drove him insane? I mean, did they ever tell us why all his hair fell out? Radiation would certainly do it.

It seems like 'going crazy' is a theme this year: we had Helen 'go crazy' in Veritas, and Will supposedly gets bitten by something in the finale that causes him to hallucinate a Bollywood musical.

Comment

Originally Posted by RealmOfX
                      Haunted will air in the UK on 21st December and in the USA on 8th January (Syfy switched Haunted and Sleepers airing order).

Episode synopsis for 2x10 Haunted
                      Spoiler:
                      In the latest episode of the sci-fi drama, Dr Helen Magnus (Amanda Tapping) and her team rescue the passengers and crew of a sinking ship off the coast of South Africa and teleport them back to the Sanctuary for medical treatment. But when one of the peaceful refugees is brutally murdered, all eyes turn to Druitt (Christopher Heyerdahl). Magnus confronts Druitt, knowing that something has been awakened in him that is driving him to act on his murderous instincts. When Druitt takes off down the hallway, Magnus needs help from Kate (Agam Darshi) to stun him and stop him in his tracks.

The Sanctuary’s power systems start to experience a series of electrical fluctuations and surges, and Henry (Ryan Robbins) gets to work to stabilise them. But as Will (Robin Dunne) leaves the operating room, the door suddenly slams shut behind him. At the same time, Kate and Bigfoot, who are en route to check on the Abnormal containment area, are jolted to a stop in the elevator, trapped between floors. Magnus has secured Druitt in a containment cell where he recovers, handcuffed, and still weak from his ordeal. Just as the others experienced, the doors suddenly slam shut, locking them in the cell together, Druitt still trying to resist his urge to kill. Cut off from the others and with no power, Henry frantically tries to reboot the computer system and figure out what has caused the Sanctuary to take control.

Source : ITV Press Release
                      I'am sooooooo looking forward to HAUNTED

I'am itching to see it plus i love
                      Spoiler:
                      Helen and John stuck in the same room together

My shippy thought's have gone into over drive
                      sigpic
                      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by tze View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        I remember reading a while back (and I cannot for the life of me remember where---it might even have been this board) that we're going to discover the true source of Druitt's madness in Ep 10----and it isn't what we think. I was rewatching End of Nights Part 2 last night, and it got me to thinking:

Remember the scene where Tesla and Henry are shooting radiation at poor little Damian the Nubbins? Tesla wanted to see the effects of certain types of radiation on Source-blood-altered abnormals, so he injected his blood into the Nubbins and dosed it. What happened? The creature started going crazy.

Maybe Druitt was unwittingly exposed to a strange radiation source back in 1880s London, and that's what drove him insane? I mean, did they ever tell us why all his hair fell out? Radiation would certainly do it.

It seems like 'going crazy' is a theme this year: we had Helen 'go crazy' in Veritas, and Will supposedly gets bitten by something in the finale that causes him to hallucinate a Bollywood musical.

Not bad, but they have mention that its the teleportation that makes him crazy. It could be that teleporting causes some sort of radiation, but then ...how does "shock therapy" cure that?

Comment

I don't know what the Sanctuary episode with Michael Shanks is about or titled, but I thought the preview to it had some Stargate double speak (memories) involved..

Spoiler:
                          Michael Shanks' Sanctuary character looks at Amanda Tapping's "Helen" character and he comments something to the effect of--

*I like the hair*..

hmmm. a bit of double speak from working with her as Sam on Stargate too?
                          Of course, I'm sure there is some sort of back story behind it, because

Spoiler:
                          Helen was a blonde in her earlier years

Comment

Originally posted by SGalisa View Post
                            I don't know what the Sanctuary episode with Michael Shanks is about or titled, but I thought the preview to it had some Stargate double speak (memories) involved..

Spoiler:
                            Michael Shanks' Sanctuary character looks at Amanda Tapping's "Helen" character and he comments something to the effect of--

*I like the hair*..

Spoiler:
                            LOL, it's definetely meant to be an inside joke for Stargate/Sanctuary fans. I'm really hoping that there will be more inside jokes in the episode.
                            sigpic
                            The Return of King Arthur
                            Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                            acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by SGalisa View Post

Spoiler:

*I like the hair*..

Spoiler:

I love that!! It was hilarious. My friend didn;t get the reference.... But i loved it!!
                              sigpic

Comment

According to the SyFy schedule, the 2 part season finale, which airs on Jan 15th in the USA, has a name. Kali parts I and II.

Mike

Comment

Working...
                                X