This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
    Zulu? As in African Zulu?? Sounds interesting! So maybe we're of to Africa!! WooHoo!
    Hmm that sounds cool.

Comment

From what I understood...and I don't know who said it...but I thought they were finishing up filming in July. I think it was Amanda who said it. Sanctuary finishes filming in July then she's off to film Waters Edge then hopefully she come here to Melbourne then Gabit in November. But even if filming finishes in July, they still have a lot of post production work to do on the show. Which is why they work so long and hard and we get to sit back and enjoy the show when it's released in October!!! Yay!!
      you forgot about amanda filming the 3rd sg1 movie too, just after sanctuary ends it's second season. (that movie better film after sanctuary, or i'll you know what. i don't know what, but you do)

sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        you forgot about amanda filming the 3rd sg1 movie too, just after sanctuary ends it's second season. (that movie better film after sanctuary, or i'll you know what. i don't know what, but you do)

I'm not sure I'd hold my breath. JM's blog the other day discussed the issues that may be holding back the SGA movie and when asked acknowledged that the SG1 movie was facing many of the same factors...as well as some different ones. As far as I can tell, no shooting dates have yet been set for either one.

*sigh*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
          I'm not sure I'd hold my breath. JM's blog the other day discussed the issues that may be holding back the SGA movie and when asked acknowledged that the SG1 movie was facing many of the same factors...as well as some different ones. As far as I can tell, no shooting dates have yet been set for either one.

*sigh*
          i'm not going to give up (hope) until i hear otherwise. but i appreciate the heads up.

(and to think we'd get stuck with 'sgu' instead of making an sg1 and atlantis movie... oh wee)
          sally

sigpic

Comment

I was just chatting with a friend last night about the SG movies and we were under the impression that both movies were going ahead at the same time. I thought SG1 was a go but SGA was still waiting to be greenlit? I just hope that whenever they do start filming, that it doesn't conflict with Amanda's trips to Australia, New Zealand and Gabit! I know that sounds selfish...I'm sorry. I want both movies done asap but I do really really hope that her events aren't affected by the timing.
            Thank for that update Astra...I really should read Joe's blogs a little more carefully!
            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
              From Jaclyn on Twitter:

"Learned some Zulu today for an upcoming episode - all in a day's work!

about 7 hours ago"

Wow this is awesome! I can hardly wait to see what thats about!

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
              Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

From what I understood...and I don't know who said it...but I thought they were finishing up filming in July. I think it was Amanda who said it. Sanctuary finishes filming in July then she's off to film Waters Edge then hopefully she come here to Melbourne then Gabit in November. But even if filming finishes in July, they still have a lot of post production work to do on the show. Which is why they work so long and hard and we get to sit back and enjoy the show when it's released in October!!! Yay!!

Okay, what is Waters Edge - what type of movie and what is the part she is playing? Haven't heard of that one.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  Okay, what is Waters Edge - what type of movie and what is the part she is playing? Haven't heard of that one.
                  I have no idea! Amanda mentioned it in the GW interview she did recently. And goodness knows what is happening with the two SG movies. Either way, she's a busy woman...sometimes I just don't envy her at all. But only sometimes!
                  "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Twitter Jaclyn Macrae Finished the whites for #Sanctuary 211... looked up and saw all of the filing!! hahaha

Twitter Craigatscifi Sanctuary returns in the fall. Final date TBA. Just got cuts of the first 2 eps. (this was a reply to a question)

Comment

From Damian on Twitter :

"Well folks, I gotta confess it's been a helluva week. But if we can pull of what we're going after for the season finale -- you will freak.

21 minutes ago"

and

"Some key words to dwell on: Mumbai. Pangea. Tectonic Plates. HUGE dance sequences. 'Nuff said...

19 minutes ago"

and

"HUGE thanks to Alan McCullough, James Thorpe and Sara Cooper for a long hard slog up this point. Way to hang tough, crew!18 minutes ago"

and

"Love and throat punches to Martin and Robin....

18 minutes ago"

and

"Kisses to my wonderful muse, Amanda.

17 minutes ago"

and

"And a kneeling, gracious bow to my wife -- because I have been so absent.

16 minutes ago"

and

"Sounds like an acceptance speech -- Jesus! Thanks for a great week! See you all Monday! xoxo DK

16 minutes ago"

<sounds like they had a big week!>
                      -

Comment

From Damian on Twitter :

Spoiler:
                        "Well folks, I gotta confess it's been a helluva week. But if we can pull of what we're going after for the season finale -- you will freak.

21 minutes ago"

and

"Some key words to dwell on: Mumbai. Pangea. Tectonic Plates. HUGE dance sequences. 'Nuff said...

19 minutes ago"

and

"HUGE thanks to Alan McCullough, James Thorpe and Sara Cooper for a long hard slog up this point. Way to hang tough, crew!18 minutes ago"

and

"Love and throat punches to Martin and Robin....

18 minutes ago"

and

"Kisses to my wonderful muse, Amanda.

17 minutes ago"

and

"And a kneeling, gracious bow to my wife -- because I have been so absent.

16 minutes ago"

and

"Sounds like an acceptance speech -- Jesus! Thanks for a great week! See you all Monday! xoxo DK

16 minutes ago"

<sounds like they had a big week!>
                        that was fun, and actually told us something.

~amanda is damian's muse. aah ~
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

From Damian on Twitter :

19 minutes ago"

What do you guys make of the words? Think its Sanctuary related or him just playing with us?

Mumbai = India
                          Pangea = Super Continent
                          Tectonic Plates = Continental drif (it fits with the Pangea)

Hmm so they are gonna make a super continent or perhaps make India split from the continent?

I'm bored lol

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
                            What do you guys make of the words? Think its Sanctuary related or him just playing with us?

Mumbai = India
                            Pangea = Super Continent
                            Tectonic Plates = Continental drif (it fits with the Pangea)

Hmm so they are gonna make a super continent or perhaps make India split from the continent?

I'm bored lol
                            Considering Jaclyn was posting something about Zulu and India broke off from Afirca...

suse
                            sigpic
                            Mourning Sanctuary.
                            Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                              Considering Jaclyn was posting something about Zulu and India broke off from Afirca...

suse
                              Nice!

So I finally managed to read SFX interview with AT, they were filming ep 5 at the time so...

Learned that the "famous" guest starts is something the network wants (not good). That Chris Gauthier from Eureka will also guest star. She says he's really funny.

That Tesla will appear again, we already new that but I like that she mentions that he became very popular

The new character. Kate, will appear in 11 eps.

And that ep 4 is going to be very funny. She says that was really good cos the 1st 3 eps are really heavy!

Other then that just the stuff we already know like the show is going to be darker not just the characters but the eps themselfs will feel more like the webisodes with less light and stuff

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
                                Nice!

So I finally managed to read SFX interview with AT, they were filming ep 5 at the time so...

Learned that the "famous" guest starts is something the network wants (not good). That Chris Gauthier from Eureka will also guest star. She says he's really funny.

That Tesla will appear again, we already new that but I like that she mentions that he became very popular

The new character. Kate, will appear in 11 eps.

And that ep 4 is going to be very funny. She says that was really good cos the 1st 3 eps are really heavy!

Other then that just the stuff we already know like the show is going to be darker not just the characters but the eps themselfs will feel more like the webisodes with less light and stuff
                                11 eps? Huh. NOW I wonder... Meh, as long as it's well-written.

suse
                                sigpic
                                Mourning Sanctuary.
                                Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Working...
                                X