X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Sanctuary app, "Abnormal Hunter."

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...357910940&mt=8

Comment

Does anyone remember way back in Season 1 , an episode called Requiem?
      Remember when Will said he was glad that he didn't say "sharktopus"?

Check this out
      Sharktopus movie
      Spoiler:
      The article does say the movie has been "long rumored" so I wonder if Will's line was a very inside joke.
      sigpic

Comment

Cover art for DVD/Blue ray S01 and S02
        http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/San...-Box-Art/13471

The blue rays are still a no show on UK amazon but S02 is there.

Comment

Over at Futon Critic they have a couple Syfy press releases :

SYFY'S SANCTUARY BEGINS PRODUCTION ON SEASON 3

&

SYFY 2010 UPFRONT CELEBRATES FIRST ANNIVERSARY OF BRAND EVOLUTION ANNOUNCEMENT

This only briefly mentions Sanctuary -
          "Syfy's formidable prime time schedule is led by returning shows Warehouse 13 (the most successful series in Syfy's 17-year history); Eureka; Ghost Hunters; Destination Truth (all coming off their most watched seasons ever); critically acclaimed Caprica, Stargate Universe and Sanctuary."
          -

Comment

From Pop Culture Zoo :

‘Sanctuary’ Begins Production On Season Three

"Sanctuary expanded its world and put its characters through tremendous changes and turmoil in the second season and left off on a huge cliffhanger. I am really looking forward to the next season, especially since we get seven more episodes. Look for our interview with Amanda Tapping and Damian Kindler next week!"

Follow the link for the complete article.
            -

Comment

Sanctuary - Amanda Tapping and Cast Cover the Box Art for The Complete 2nd Season DVD and Blu-ray

Comment

Inside the 2010 Syfy Channel Upfront
                http://www.bryanreesman.com/blog/201...annel-upfront/

Comment

The stars of Syfy's Caprica, SGU & more spill secrets

SANCTUARY
                  Amanda Tapping: "I think what 20 episodes [the number ordered for season three] allows us is the ability to do a bigger story arc. So we have two major threads that we're going to be pursuing this season. Last year, it was like an anthology, and now there will be much more of a common through line. We get to bring back Tesla. We get to really dig into stories. And we get to go back in history."

WOO HOO!

Comment

Syfy Upfront 2010 Interviews
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8Z5_...feature=autofb

Amanda Tapping starts at about 3m in.

Comment

@morjana #Sanctuary - Urban Rush: Robert Lawrenson Video Interview" http://bit.ly/9Yet7u #RobertLawrenson #UrbanRush #Video

Comment

Sanctuary - The Province: Five productions shooting around B.C.:

At The Province (Vancouver, BC, Canada):

(Please follow the link for the complete article.)

Movie writer Glen Schaefer on five productions shooting around B.C.

By Glen Schaefer, The Province
                        March 20, 2010

... This Canadian-produced series [Sanctuary] about gothic monsters among us, airing
                        around the world, is back for its third season. Stars Amanda Tapping, Robin
                        Dunne and Christopher Heyerdahl are back among the CGI creatures...

© Copyright (c) The Province

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                        SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                        Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
                          Syfy Upfront 2010 Interviews
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8Z5_...feature=autofb

Amanda Tapping starts at about 3m in.
                          i saw it , and sound like amanda was happy to say about her Sanctuary. but i not hear much what she says . sorry , Im deaf I wish it has caption on that vid.
                          Hi guys,
                          I'm deaf and petty much down to eath, fan of original Stargate and Stargate atlantis and Sanctury and I do really enjoy hanging out here, I love those show. Because I adores Amanda tapping and Torri Higginson because they both are my favorite people . Especially Amanda Tapping was My childhood favorite I grew up watching her on SG-1

Torri Higginson is the Lovely down to earth person

Comment

For people in the Philippines

Philippine Daily Inquirer
                            Article 03/21/2010

http://showbizandstyle.inquirer.net/...find-Sanctuary
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaIsCool85 View Post
                              i saw it , and sound like amanda was happy to say about her Sanctuary. but i not hear much what she says . sorry , Im deaf I wish it has caption on that vid.
                              Here you go, I transcribed it when it came out -
                              (spoilered for size and minor spoilers)
                              Spoiler:
                              AT: so, it's 20
                              I: Excellent
                              AT: it actually gives us the ability to do bigger story arcs this year. So we have a couple of major threads that we will be persuing. Um I don't think that I'm giving anything away when I say we survive the tidal wave
                              I: great. That was a great finale
                              AT: It was an awesome finale wherein we went "What if we get picked up? How the hell do we get out of this?". Which is what we are shooting right now. So it's very clever.
                              I: ????
                              AT: We started shooting Monday, yesterday it was our first day.
                              I: Do you know when you are coming back yet?
                              AT: October, we'll be in tandem with SGU
                              AT: We'll be doing a little bit more of the history this year, the history of The Five and how that all started. We actually find something really quite remarkable, you think Big Bertha is the be all and end all of... but we find something much bigger.

AT: I don't think that Will and Helen could ever. [shakes head]
                              I: you have chemistry but
                              AT: we have amazing chemistry and I think what's beautiful about it is a really genuine friendship and I think that hopefully that'll prove that men and women can be friends without all this weird tension all the time. I think that they flirt with each other in a very innocent way.
                              I: and you're going to be on Universe too I hear
                              AT: I did the pilot last year and I think the second to last episode.
                              I: ???
                              AT: and I never get to play with any of them, I mean they have a great cast and I'm stuck on my spaceship.

-

Comment

Catching Up With Amanda Tapping And Damian Kindler

"Season Two of the hit Syfy series Sanctuary brought several changes to the show as well as putting our favorite characters through the emotional ringer. Like many viewers, I had a few observations and questions regarding what went on. A few weeks ago I got the opportunity to catch up with Amanda Tapping and Damian Kindler, two of the creative forces behind the show. We talked about what has gone before, teased what is to come and also talked about the foundation the two have set up with Jill Bodie, “Sanctuary For Kids.”"

Comment

Working...
                                X