• Show
Clear All

Ian Tracey cast in Alcatraz.

http://www.examiner.com/alcatraz-in-...az-cast-member

Comment

The SciFi Guys - Robin Dunne Audio Interview Wed Feb 2 8pm GMT
      Blog Twitter

Comment

A lot of speculation on my part. But I'm thinking RR is playing Raiden in the new Mortal Kombat webseries!
        From twitter:
        @RyRobbins http://www.trmk.org/images/mkdcu/Raiden_Render.jpg -Yup...'Nuff said.

EDIT: Confirmed. Not sure if he had mentioned it before. Been kinda away from internet recently.

@RyRobbins Really looking forward to starting work on Mortal Kombat next week. This is gonna be so sick! Hmmm... wonder if we'll get action figures?
        Last edited by kes; 11 February 2011, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Unless he has a twin, Looks like Mr.C.H. will be on Haunting on the Hub channel, Saturday Februray 26.2011, 800 or 830 pm eastern time. I only saw this commercial for a second, realy. Im not familar with this channel.

Comment

Amanda Tapping - Hosts Spotlight Awards 2011 - Vancouver Mar 4 '11
            Blog Twitter

Comment

From Premiere Talent Management, on Facebook:

Congrats to Agam Darshi who landed a Series Regular role playing 'Nancy Marx' on the new pilot 'Untitled Michael Sardo Project' starring Carrie Ann Moss. Agam is an ambitious psych resident who works at the Psychiatric Hospital run by Carrie Ann Moss' character 'Ann Brown'.
              Sweet!!!

Seeing as S4 is only 13 eps, and she's still not on set always for that... I'm sure she'll be able to manage both. Busy girl! LUCKY girl. Amanda Tapping and Carrie Anne Moss!? Some kick butt co-stars.
              The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
              |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam View Post
                From Premiere Talent Management, on Facebook:

Congrats to Agam Darshi who landed a Series Regular role playing 'Nancy Marx' on the new pilot 'Untitled Michael Sardo Project' starring Carrie Ann Moss. Agam is an ambitious psych resident who works at the Psychiatric Hospital run by Carrie Ann Moss' character 'Ann Brown'.
                Sweet!!!

Seeing as S4 is only 13 eps, and she's still not on set always for that... I'm sure she'll be able to manage both. Busy girl! LUCKY girl. Amanda Tapping and Carrie Anne Moss!? Some kick butt co-stars.
                She wouldn't be allowed to take a new role if it interferred with her Sanctuary role. The Sanctuary contract is first because it was signed first.
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

This thread is ONLY for actors that have appeared in Sanctuary please.
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

List times for other things people from Sanctuary have been

Agam Darshi (Kate Freelander):
                    Supernatural on TNT
                    Mon. Mar. 21 11:00 AM

SGA on SYFY
                    Tue. Mar. 22 2:00 AM Outsiders

Christopher Heyerdahl (Druitt & Bigfoot):
                    The Chronicles of Riddick on AMC
                    Sun. Mar. 20 1:00 PM
                    Mon. Mar. 21 1:00 AM

The Twilight Saga: New Moon on TMC
                    Thur. Mar. 24 8:50 AM
                    Thur. Mar. 24 8:00 PM

Christine Chatelain (Clara Griffin):
                    Time After Time on the Hallmark Channel (premiered on Saturday March 19)
                    Sun 3/20
                    12:40-2:45PM
                    9:00-11:00PM

Fri 3/25
                    9:00-11:00PM

Sun 3/27
                    4:00-6:00PM

Supernatural on TNT
                    Wed. Mar. 23 10:00 AM Dead Man's Blood

All time EST.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

An article about Jonathon Young here:

http://www.walrusmagazine.com/articl...tre-play-mates
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Sanctuary Interview With Amanda Tapping And Robin Dunne
                        sigpic

Comment

BigBear, thanks for this!
                          sigpic

Comment

CrazyCat, you're welcome I would like to find the same great interview with Jonathon Young.
                            Last edited by BigBear; 13 April 2011, 02:08 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

"Here's a new interview with AmandaTapping with the organization Next Generation Nepal. She talks about her recent trip to Nepal, her work work with Sanctuary for Kids and William Shatner (naturally!)" Source - Facebook

Amanda Tapping: Sci-Fi Icon and NGN Supporter
                              sigpic

Comment

Veteran actor says animated webisodes series 'The Zenoid's will become TV series or film.

TORONTO -- William Shatner is betting his animated webisode series The Zenoids is the next S#*! My Dad Says.

His plan is simple: just as with the Twitter-based CBS comedy, Shatner will produce The Zenoids as an animated online series to launch on his social website myouterspace.com. The veteran actor then hopes an initial four webisodes being produced at Montreal’s Oasis Animation will spawn a TV series or feature film. And to get there, a cloud-sourcing Shatner will use his online community on myouterspace.com to make collaborative scripts and music for The Zenoids, and eventually take that fan base to an interested studio or TV network, whether in Canada or the U.S. markets.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...s-series-96807
                                ---------------------------------------

From @amandatapping twitter:

Me and the man!! Great day recording voices for the zenoids! I heart @WilliamShatner big time. http://twitpic.com/4utbda

@WilliamShatner Thank you for today! You are a class act. Looking forward to playing your wife tomorrow. Much love and admiration. Xo

Comment

Working...
                                X